1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Hannibal Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Koalas, Aug 9, 2015.

1. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Results came back on a blood test I've been waiting on since the middle of July and it's giving me even more hassle than I figured it would.

Well if it ain't maybe!Cop!Waco, Citrus is the fed(or else afk!Snow, be a dear and pipe up!), HF is the tracker, than one of you two is the alternative.

Citrus, Jan, Snow, and Waco have my meta from last game to back them. Your reasons haven't done a lot to impress me as sincere. And you haven't objected to a single scummy act I've done this game by lowering me on your wall or protesting in general except for my mislynch analysis early on.

Fonti tried calling me out on this. I countered and she deflected altogether. I don't RVS vote. My vote on a player has a reason, even if it's leftover meta from a prior game.

2. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Waco said he was vanilla.

Am I obligated to find you scummy? You've been acting towny all game, it's just how you've been acting.

I don't know what you're trying to say here. I'm scummy for not calling this scummy? Everyone has their playstyles. I don't RVS vote either.

3. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Unvote

Not convinced Snow is scum anymore. Gotta think bout this.

4. Vira

High Score:
    Jan: Are you going to vote? Every time I see a vote tally, you’re always abstaining.

Snowvon: All you’re doing is watching the thread. What are your thoughts on all this?

The Waco Kid: What are your current reads on Fluff, Citrus, and me?

Citrus: You didn’t answer my question in post #1087. Why is Fluff’s information about Waco so solid when you were gung ho about lynching him before? Is it only because you can't imagine scum choosing to no kill?

@Everyone: Were any of you protected on N3 or any other night?

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I want to vote waco today, the only reason i didn't earlier is, because i didn't want to end the day preemptivly.

And Vira stop asking question in such a backstabbing way. If I don't get my waco lynch today, it is you.

Day 1 voted all day for fucking blab, switched later on on Seratin.
    Day 2 I gave reasons for the nonvote.
    Day 3 I voted on the person i wanted to kill all game.

You will annoy the shit out of me wether i vote end of day 3 or don't vote at all there.
    (If i had not voted in the end you would have had the same accusation right now, so your point is mute.)

I don't hide my opinion on the game and where I am at all and the way you ask that question makes me just feel more uneasy about you.

6. Vira

High Score:
    Sorry for annoying you, but I was only saying what I was observing when I looked at the current vote tally and searched my own memories. It's just a question, I'm not attacking you.

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

My phone/computer is always on DLP so it /looks/ like I'm watching the thread 24/7.

That's a vague question. If fluff is real, then you or Waco are the only reasonable options. I townread everyone else enough not to go for them before you or him.

8. Citrus

Citrus First Year

The only way I can see Waco now is he was AWOL during the night and forgot to submit a kill, I really don't like a Waco lynch today otherwise

9. Vira

High Score:
    Then what do you think happened on N3 if the scum did try to kill? No Doctor or Roleblocker have claimed yet, and no one has admitted to being protected.

10. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    As did Seratin. Until I get a response from him on the matter I'm taking it as camouflage to live another Day, as no one else has claimed Cop.

I've been in CYS, Bat2, Endgames, WH11, Narutomafia, and now Hannibal. I have been scumread for things I have done throughout all of those games because, aside from Bat2, that is how I play. You haven't scumread me over any of those things. It feels like you're looking at the guys who know how I play from early on and riding that wagon.

Please, point out every instance you think I've been towny. Give me exacting specifics. Direct posts, quotes, sentences.

[quoteI don't know what you're trying to say here. I'm scummy for not calling this scummy? Everyone has their playstyles. I don't RVS vote either.[/QUOTE]
    See, you asked for an explanation from me. I gave it. Yes, you're scummy for not calling me scummy. It doesn't come off real. It comes off buddying.

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Doctor should not claim unless we're lynching their protection target today.

Role blocker should have claimed already.

Obviously someone who was protected wouldn't have been told as it works in most games (maybe should have been told hit and healed, but apparently not in this setup?)

12. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Reiterate your case against Waco.

There is something wrong with this picture.

---------- Post automerged at 16:51 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------

EBWOP: And I don't mean a mistake on Kalas' part, I mean the way those votes are placed at the moment.

---------- Post automerged at 16:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:51 ----------

Why not? There's only one scum left. Clarifying doctor narrows the lynchpool even further.

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Why would anyone claim cop Zenzao?

We have a tracker which is similar to a cop, just not as strong.

If he was the cop he would have already counterclaimed Fluff, because the chance of both of them being real would be close to zero.

14. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    We have a presumed tracker. Fluff's claim fits a little too conveniently into the no kill lastnight.

15. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Yes, but if he is not real, waco always counterclaims, because he knows that fluff just outed as mafia.
    Even if they both die it is a win-win situation for town, because i don't think there are 4 mafia.

---------- Post automerged at 23:29 ---------- Previous post was at 23:28 ----------

Any real cop would always counterclaim here, because after both of them die the game is over and town wins.

16. Vira

High Score:
    How on earth would claiming vanilla allow Waco to live another day?

I've been hard-townreading you since page three, I started that wagon. :/

Sure, give me some time.

Well, I'm sorry your last games have been so awful in that regard.

17. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    *shrug*

IIRC Snow started the ball rolling re;meta feels on my playstyle around that point too.

Eagerly awaiting, thank you.

Hah, I've been a fool more often than naught and deserved to be scumread for those behaviors.

UNVOTE
    Vote Waco

Waco. Do something or die.

18. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Good morning, sorry to hear about blood test Zen, hope everything is ok...

I've already claimed Zen, but still VT here, not cop, that was last game.

I'm a little paranoid about HF's claim from the standpoint that he would have struggled to make it through the 2nd lynch, and maybe thought he'd get enough town-credit by saying I'm town and then me flipping. Then again, he probably could have killed and fake-claimed in that case and saved himself the time anyway.

19. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Yeah it's fine, just a small protein issue being out of range. Got another several weeks to wait to see if today's sample turns out better. Thank you.

It would have been faintly amusing if you'd wound up in the cop slot two games in a row.

No vote on HF?

20. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Vira- question about your wall in #1081: Correct me if I'm wrong here, You dropped Jan in your rankings for saying I am scum trying a "hail mary" maneuver. But given the tracker result, and the lack of response in you're quest to see if there's another protection role in the game, wouldn't that be the only way I'm scum at this point? Since you have me as you're top scum read, don't that seems contradictory to be down-grading Jan for that?

---------- Post automerged at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------
    Zenzao: I'm more inclined to give HF one day, so either he gets shot and clears himself, or otherwise possibly gives us a guilty check tomorrow

---------- Post automerged at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

FWIW, I know 'Von once failed to submit a NK in a game I played with him. But that was a 5 man game that was hilariously lurk heavy, and given his general town-read status, that would incredibly anti-win condition

---------- Post automerged at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

I'd like to draw cop again, at least so I can do a better job of it. My D2 read-wall ended up being excellent in there, but that had nothing to do with being the cop