1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

It's definitely semantics. Like I said, replace the adjectives I used with however many variations of "scummy" you want, and it'll be getting the same point across. As for dismissing your argument out of hand, well, yeah. You might be serious about it, but it's literally just a few adjectives that you didn't like and a vague complaint about my reads which I answered anyway.

Clownshoes. Sorry, man.

2. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Funny you should mention that.

I seem to remember a particular post from you, a few days ago:

I think explanations are in order.

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

*claps for town Newcomb*

May not even need consults from Mad Eye Moody anymore (for the time being...)

4. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

This is a reasonable argument, but it's not really convincing to me. It comes out to me at best as making him a weak scum-read, not a solid one.

Also idk my brain told me they aren't really engaging with each other and I haven't seen anything to the contrary except a paltry attempt from Menace to refute it. Of the two I think w/w is likely, and I'd rather lynch Fluffiness then (I guess I'm giving Menace slightly more benefit of the doubt because I haven't played with him before vs have with Fluffiness and I should listen to my gut feels on him)

---------- Post automerged at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Why are there 30 dots. Such a round number

6. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Citrus, like, I know you're the priest, but seriously, you are wrong about me as scum.

Could you give the people who would be scum with me, and the people who would be scum if I am town?

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Sometimes i just want to smack certain people.

Smack them and smack them till they learn.

8. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

Alright, you've brought it up enough times that I'd like an elaboration on this one. Hit me.

9. Citrus

Citrus First Year

You guys would ask me to do things when I'm already doing things.

Gimme an hour or two (Fluffiness + Menace)

10. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Hey remember when that guy Tempus Fugit posted relevant things... Pepperidge Farm remembers...

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Fine he can move back to null bah humbug

---------- Post automerged at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

8 more posts til I catch Snowvon

12. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    No. /10 chars

13. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    that one's easy, all I see from moridin is anti-rvs

I was talking to eido pregame about how I'd not played in a while and I mentioned to him that I loved trolling but didn't like rvs too much because the way it breaks out into actual discussion makes me rage about stupidity and he was like "yeah considering how scummy you've been in past games, you shouldn't break rvs" or something to that extent

which I kinda agreed with. I see moridin's post as anti-rvs because when we played once upon a time, dlpmeta had little rvs fluff iirc (most of it was in the reaction to flavor posts etc)

so when I see moridin hitting one person after another in an attempt to read something from rvs, I think it's misguided but I think it's town.

there, delicious raisins

14. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Third Year

I was waiting for you to answer Fonti's question regarding my parroting. I tried to offer some insight into that yet Citrus requested that I should wait for you.
    Big news I'm still waiting.

15. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Tempus, since you missed/ignored my subtle hint, I'll be more direct. Top 3 scum reads from you please.

---------- Post automerged at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Then talk about anything else in the meantime

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Yeah Tempus 3 scumreads would be nice.

And lets say 3 townreads excluding me/waco/von. Or 3 nullreads and why they're null

17. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Wow, that took too long.
    Citrus: Thanks for mentions and whatnot throughout the thread, the building guilt was a real motivator to finish getting caught up. Please don't hate me; I'll do better.

Anyway, I don't have any solid scumreads, but some of Newcomb's earlier posts felt kinda like he was actively searching for things to scumread and passing it off as experimental scumhunting. His few interactions with Menace seemed especially off, because he was scumreading posts that I was townreading for the most part, but for seemingly trivial reasons.

Citrus gets to be town for his analysis of Moridin-Von (another spot where I didn't like Newcomb's thought processes) and for the town leader role he's been taking up recently in his town games. The only thing that's off is his reaction to the lurkers, I'd expect Citrus to ask for more pointed input instead of tossing out mentions, but his content makes up for that discrepancy in his town game.

Waco Kid's aggression over his last dozen posts or so seems genuinely frustrated, and it's been consistent between a number of different interactions with various players. Town lean for that, and solidified by his list of FoS's in 264.

I also have town leans on Von and Moridin after that spat. Moridin's early paranoia and pressure on Von looked exactly like the reactions to Snow back on mafiascum, and his continued reanalysis of the thread gives off a towny uncertainty of the game state.
    Snowvon/Citrus: Can y'all explain your votes on HF? Normally I'm all for running him up, but he seems pretty null so far if anything, though admittedly his reaction was lackluster.

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Didn't like his earlier posts. I've sort of felt meh about having my vote on him recently, though.

I'm confused, what's different about him that you're no longer for running him up if he's null leaning scum, as you seem to lightly imply (null with a lackluster reaction = null with a side of bad = scummy, in case you think I'm making a big leap there).

19. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Unvote
    Vote Atum

Found the witch.

20. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Mostly because I'm usually wrong on him and I'd rather wait for Kalas to come back and respond to some of the votes/scumreads that have been thrown his way.

Is your scumread on fonti for real or are you just pushing her for reactions/content?

---------- Post automerged at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:42 ----------

Never mind that last question, Von.