1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #6

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by fontisian, Jan 20, 2016.

1. SlipperyAxII

SlipperyAxII Muggle

High Score:
    I figured if Jan was a witch he would just kill me tonight so I wasn't going to check him. His telling me not to act too scummy was an indicator that he is more likely town so I was willing to take a gamble on that.

I have already stated why I like @waco so am not going to go into that again. One of the reasons I wanted independent reasons for my view on his alignment was in the case I was actually wrong on Jan.

I still don't really like dLGN so he was going to be one of the three people I was checking between tonight.

KaiDash has been hard claiming my role all game which is what I told everyone to do so I was fine with that. So has Jan which I was alright with

Aria is new so I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and she wasn't going to be in my possible checks list. I was considering the world where she is a witch and her partners are hard coaching but the read was honest when I said if she was a witch she would probably tmi to us.

Prophylaxis keeps saying answer my questions then links a bunch of material which includes other peoples. I clearly say ask the question again so there can be no misunderstanding between us because I am trying to decide his alignment and he jumps on the Newcomb vote on me so that's opportunistic in my eyes especially if dLGN is a villa.

I think lochness is likely villa but was going to include em in the 3 potential checks in the case we lynched a witch today because of the mischief factor involved. I was considering that in all the factors as someone not pushing a hard agenda but willing to give opinions on people an unlikely target for said mischief

2. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    ^another reason to out myself, imo. i figured if I wasn't lynched I was basically always the check.

and no snowvon, witches aren't allowed into med school. something about hygiene, I think. and the fact that things kept going missing from the cadaver lab.

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Welp, I got about halfway through the last page before I started skimmingC will read things tomorrow.

Newcomb is probably town, thoug Icoupd he confusing my town radar with my 'pleas be town dar

4. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Slippery, walk me through the mindest of why you decided to claim on D1 with two votes on you.

5. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    slippery - yeah, i am basically nearly lock clearing aria at this point. and I just noticed newcomb put her above plotless which is pretty great. she's uber town.

that's why uhh.... cobolt? who scumread or was wary of the two of us kind of was ??? to me. i'll go back and find that whole bit.

6. Newcomb

Also Unvote

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I mean .. others dont believe me to be town, so if you want to make sure they realize i am town with your check, then we can just start rolling the scum. :p

You should not talk about checks anyway, because if we kill a witch tonight then they might delay the kill on you and just use the curse to fuck with your checks. But they can only do that if they feel sure to know your check.

Unlikely but not impossible.

---------- Post automerged at 08:54 ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 ----------

By the way rob, would you mind claiming your role?

8. Delphine

Delphine First Year

~Vote Count 1.07~

[4] dLGN ~ KaiDASH (#124), Cobalt (#233), Jan (#288), Snowvon (#372)
    [1] Cobalt ~ Citrus (#249)
    [1] Plotless ~ The Waco Kid (#49)
    [1] SlipperyAxII ~ Prophylaxis (#336)
    [1] Snowvon ~ SlipperyAxII (#247)
    [1] The Waco Kid ~ LochNess (#151)

[4] Not Voting ~ Aria, dLGN, Newcomb (#386), Plotless

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to soft-lynch and 10 votes to hard-lynch!

Deadline is at Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 9:00:00 PM (Washington DC, District of Columbia time).

Previous: 1.01 | 1.02 | 1.03 | 1.04 | 1.05 | 1.06

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  9. SlipperyAxII

SlipperyAxII Muggle

High Score:
    I was trying to not get too entrenched in a view point which then distorts my view of the game which hard pushing on people tends to do for me as I am just as vulnerable as anyone else to wanting to justify me being right.

I was being laid back this game to maintain that mind set because of that and that I hate being almost every version of being a cop except the one who gets a gun and can shoot someone.

So if we kill a witch, dLGN if he is not one is useless to me as I am a Holy character so can't gain an extra life. I was also going to look for people claiming informational roles with a check on me as I know that's impossible and look for connections they made in the game.

10. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

ah finally you said that you are holy.

I counterclaim.

Vote SlipperyAxII

all that half assed claiming was boring.

11. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    YES WE HAVE A 50/50

hahahahahaha

---------- Post automerged at 03:00 ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 ----------

also, FUCK I CALLED BOTH OF YOU SLIGHTLY TOWNY TO START THE GAME

MY READS SUCK ASS

---------- Post automerged at 03:01 ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 ----------

also YES GRAVEDIGGER WILL KNOW WHICH OF YOU IS FAKE TOMORROW
    (pls be town gravedigger)

12. SlipperyAxII

SlipperyAxII Muggle

High Score:
    I went through this last game with mets where he wouldn't leave me alone when I was the sheriff. We have people who have actively pushed on dLGN all game then he claims his role and now he becomes someone unlikely to be lynched.

I am not going to be bothered waiting until the last moment when you, Newcomb state lets get Slip and you already have one person instantly jumping on that. You also said dLGn could be a witch partner. I am not going to bother going back through the quotes to show what you said if I have phrased it correctly.

13. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    he did mention that as some weird world but.. yeah

i'm working under the assumption he is town for now just because i'm super hyped he's in the game but yeah, our interaction has been great tonight, everybody else can be such downers sometimes.

14. SlipperyAxII

SlipperyAxII Muggle

High Score:
    Lets do this then Jan You have hard claimed witch then by counter claiming me so you are going to die friend. I hard claim Priest Never rescinding this claim in the entire world

Unvote

VoteVote Jan

---------- Post automerged at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Why cant voting be made simple so I have no chance to screw it up at all.

Vote Jan

15. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

It is your nerves rob ..

16. SlipperyAxII

SlipperyAxII Muggle

High Score:
    The analytical part of my brain wonders if this is some of test because my hope Jan was town this game has been crushed otherwise. I will not be sentimental though but cold and ruthless.

17. Newcomb

Never let it be said that me replacing into a game doesn't make things happen.

inb4 Jan/Plotless/Slippery scum team

Vote: SlipperyAxII

18. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    LOL SHIT JUST GOT INTERESTING

19. SlipperyAxII

SlipperyAxII Muggle

High Score:
    I have my Axe avatar now and a witch to slay so yes it is indeed my nerves. This is the sixth game now we have been opposite alignments. One day we will end up the same alignment by game's end and probably be killed night one.

---------- Post automerged at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Get your damn vote off me Newcomb. I refuse to let someone not vote on the person who has hard claimed witch by counter claiming me. I actively dislike being a Cop so if you want to side with the witch Jan then be my guest. I didn't like you pushing the world the way you did at all.

20. Newcomb

Jan you are hard CCing right? Please say yes. Not having to think too hard for the next couple game days would be amazing.

---------- Post automerged at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Your indignation would be more believable if you weren't treating me like you know I'm town.