1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #6

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by fontisian, Jan 20, 2016.

1. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

I counterclaim both.

phone post more later

2. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I really hope you're serious too. I think that might be a first.

3. Lyric

Lyric Squib

High Score:
    What in the actual wat

---------- Post automerged at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

lmfaooo wtf is up with massclaim Day 1

4. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Citrus - The bolded is exactly why I was so uncomfortable with Aria. I didn't feel much need to address your concerns about me after I read this post by Von.

I've been significantly less assertive/leader-y because last game I played (@Snowvon a vouch would be helpful) showed me that when I'm wrong it can be a god damn trainwreck and we JUST BARELY avoided that due to an awesome cop play exposing one scum and also the godfather that they tried to push the investigation on.

I was right about one read that whole game and that was pretty much it, and I had to fight tooth and nail for it. I'd much rather take a more passive approach this game, especially given the playerbase. I find DLP much, much more laid back, logical and methodical than my home forum and it's almost soothing to be here after the stress that is GTF mafia with me being a very high profile player.

Lol, what?

It seems almost like this one lolplay I saw from a scumteam where they pretty much discussed who should be the night kill in the thread instead of scumchat. "Let's let town weigh in on this," like lol.

Jan echoed my thoughts here :/

:/ because I don't want to townread him yet but that's leaning it.

Hmmmmm.

I know this was about Plotless and not me but you betta keep my name out of your mouth hoe.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2748758/beyonce-ew-o.gif

---------- Post automerged at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

@ these last few pages what the FUCK is going on

---------- Post automerged at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

If this is true I'm perched.

Barring more from Kai, with Jan's counterclaim I think this phase is always a lynch on either Jan or Rob btw.

I wouldn't put it past witch Jan to counterclaim priest to get it out of the way with a day one lynch. So I'm wary about that tbh.

dLGN is a mess and three quarters so I'm just gonna not touch that right now.

Unvote

I want to get to the bottom of the claims/counterclaims.

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

nope, too many things are happening

I'm out

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

You freaking idiots.

I swear this happens every time I don't check the thread for a few hours.

7. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Also btw Newcomb Citrus and others who do not have experience with me as scum and would like a previous game to look at to get an idea:

http://www.gayteenforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=68581

That was my most prolific scum game, I survived until day 6 after being outed as a red check on day 4 simply by lying through my teeth and allowing flavor to cover my ass for awhile. Even after my fake watcher results were exposed time and time again it took them that long to bring me down.

Team didn't win because the last 3 out of 8 gave up under pressure, I was upset but that's my best scum performance to date.

8. Citrus

Citrus First Year

And we don't fucking lynch in priest claims. Good fucking lord whoever voted on priest claims other than the two direct CC's are almost definitely scum.

Let me repeat that. We don't. Lynch. In priest claims.

We lynch someone outside that. If they are an angel they 50/50 the angel protection. We see if one of the holy claims dies. Or both holies out checks and we go from there.

9. SlipperyAxII

SlipperyAxII Muggle

High Score:
    So dLGN is town , Aria is town, Citrus is likely town, Lochness is town, Plotless is town maybe, and Kaidash is town i think. Jan likes to town side so waco is likely town in that case. I am less certain on cobalt but he is leaning slightly town but my read is not that great on him.

Jan the witch didn't want to go after snowvon so in the world snowvon is a witch cobalt is probably town. Sort the rest out yourself as I don't have a check yet. I either lose the battle against Jan today which is likely with my history as being a cop role or they kill me in the night.

10. Newcomb

Why would you not lunch between 50/50 mafia? This isn't TH5.

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Because we might lynch the priest.
    Because a dead gravedigger means we don't know whether we did (doesn't apply via dLGN)
    Because a scum!gravedigger potentially means a pretty shitty situation
    Because we force scum to take care of the priest OR we get the checks AND we force scum to fake-claim checks, which is slightly harder to fake

---------- Post automerged at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

This is witch hunt. It's not necessarily strictly optimal to even lynch scum on D1, depending on the game-state, because angels/demons. A 50/50 that involves the real priest is NOT NOT NOT a gamble we take, unless one claim has holes all over it.

12. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    LOL I LOVE THIS GAME AHHAHAHA

FUCK THE META~! 2016

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Shush you, you shouldn'tve claimed to begin with, and you really shouldn'tve popped your ability straight away.

14. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    probably true lol

15. Citrus

Citrus First Year

All I wanted was a nice reasonably quiet D1, but apparently that was too much to ask.

Snowvon moves up to dLGN/LochNess tier btdubs

16. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    but actually did you watch the youtube videos? there's value in outing as town liekly to die.. or something... even tho i've used my power >.>

uhh.. that was my biggest mistake, if anything... i just hope plotless is town... but like... nobody took issue with the claim so it sorta sounds spewed town? or something?

---------- Post automerged at 04:11 ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 ----------

but the thread was SO FUCKING DEAD 5 hours ago

this is EXCITING!!!

17. Newcomb

I think you're overvaluing the Priest, tbh. If we hit the 50 50 their checks are bad anyway and if we miss they're dead. Since the role is kinda worthless now let's just lunch the scummier of the two and then get GD info. We have like a zillion ways of backing it up anyway.

18. Citrus

Citrus First Year

19. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Jan was 100% picking up on Slip's soft claims because of the Teen Wolf game.

The way he was so ready to just counterclaim and drop him under the wagon is concerning to me.

20. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score: