1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #6

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 7, 2016.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Yeah, I'll just rely on the priest being alive tomorrow and deciding to check you. Sounds like a solid plan.

2. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Fair point. I have a theory on who the priest is, I'm sure they do too

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Slank cover engaged.

Subbed into the champs wildcard game earlier today.

Should be able to handle it, just a heads up that i might be slightly less active overall.

Why does no one care about my questions towards tom and him not answering them?

4. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    *looks for questions*

---------- Post automerged at 14:43 ---------- Previous post was at 14:36 ----------

1. Based on fonti's doesn't know when to bus thing
    2. Yes. You attempted to attack me for townreading him
    3. You could be. IDK.
    4. Jeez, I've talked about that a bunch of times
    5. I'm saying you know who is town
    6. The fuck is "hard townsiding"? Does it mean posting a reads list that doesn't make you look suspicious?
    7. No, I'm not especially paranoid of any of that top 5.
    8. Font has been super townie. And this question is gross.
    9. I have no idea what this question means.

These questions are ridiculous.

---------- Post automerged at 14:44 ---------- Previous post was at 14:43 ----------

I regret going back to find those.

Am I still voting jan, or did I jump to kai?

vote jan

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Why has fonti been super towny?

Do you mind expressing your thoughts or are boring one line answers all we will get from you?

What did she do that was really towny and/or scummy?

I think you have taked a townread on her as granted when several people have pointed out that she is not an easy read. (if you don't trust me, then trust bill who said something similar)
    Could you share the fonti townread with the class?

6. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Mostly one liners.

Font has done nothing to ping my scumdar. Not one thing.
    And she hasn't been pandering to the thread consensus OR doing outwardly townie things. I just don't get the sense that she's doing anything for the purpose of being townread. She's just doing her own thing and hunting scum.
    Even the thing she is wrong about, I see where it comes from. Lord knows I've been playstyle lynched before.
    The only reason she's not in the tier with atum and vaimes is because she's supposed to be scary.

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Sooo looks like we're now waiting for the replacements to get their bearings. Fun.

Um.

I don't really have anything I want to say so I guess I'll read for a bit, should head to bed in about an hour or so.

---------- Post automerged at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

Hm. I'm having a hard time finding a third Witch, so I kind of want to assume Delphi was scum and go from there? Otherwise I'm misreading someone horribly but like ??? I wouldn't even know where to begin looking right now.

Snowvon
    Waco
    Bill Door

mal+
    tom?
    Atum
    font

Jan
    Kai
    weiphon
    tom?

Citrea
    silvesc

Delphi

Guess who I'm super conflicted on, whee.

I'm town. Waco is town. Bill Door is town. mal is very likely town.

I want tom to be town. I don't know if scum!tom waltzes into DLP and proceeds to just...tom himself all over the thread (though to be fair, he had the second-highest postcount in Stargate as scum, so. Eh). I think I make the mistake of townreading him for seeming so natural, for not having a detectable agenda, for being contrary instead of buddy-buddy at times, for garnering so much attention. But then I remember he's tom and I cry a bit. And I guess I like the tidbit about him playing for fun first, and victory second. And he's pretty proud of not getting caught via behavior. So I think if I'm wrong on someone being town, tom is the first place I'd look.

Atum is Atum, I dunno. Cheeky and prone to vanishing. Can't remember what his actual stances are, whoops.

I like font's townreads. Citrea is ~eh, maybe better off in the Not Town cluster, since I have pretty much zero read on him right now.

Jan I'm mostly just slotting as town half because font, half because I think his posting got better when people weren't riding his ass and he calmed down.

I uh, liked Kai's first D2 post. Sorry, this is going to be one of my Weak Reads. His Atum case is eh, disagree with it, but doesn't really make me want to lynch him or anything. He could be the scum designated with pushing a case on a ~widely townread player just to have a differing opinion among the scumteam. Maybe.

wei has felt really passive to me, in an "afraid of being in the spotlight" kind of way. I think I remember tom calling him town, and then saying something about him being a better pressure target than Sesc (since wei "has posted more but said less" or something).

Citrea is a birthday boy but also a blank slate. Sesc was noticeably Less Inquisitive, but also had IRL reasons for not posing.

Yeah.

---------- Post automerged at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 19:01 ----------

Ugh, is no one gonna be around before I have to go to bed?

---------- Post automerged at 19:13 ---------- Previous post was at 19:01 ----------

Y'all suck.

I think Jan can maybe join the green cluster.

8. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    I'm always here.
    And yeah, that read on me is exactly right.

---------- Post automerged at 16:17 ---------- Previous post was at 16:14 ----------

Though the pride may be overstated. I've only been scum twice, with zero victories.

9. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Thanks, tom.

Unvote
    Vote Citrus

The gentlest of boops.

10. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    I'm really just looking for silver linings.
    Yeah I got lynched day 2 but for something silly and role related.
    Yeah I lost but I was being universally townread before accidentally posting in thread with my assassin alt, which I still don't understand why I had to have.

11. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I'll be back for a bit in ~5 hours.

Someone do something interesting.

12. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    [​IMG]

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Continuing to catch up momentarily (no posts in the last 5 hours, woowwwwoww)

14. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Hey citric. Talk me out of jan.
    Font won't do it.

15. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I have to catch up first, which will start happening in a predicted ~10 minutes

---------- Post automerged at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Let the catch up begin! Feel free to make posts every now and then Tom so I get credit for every one of my posts (if any)

---------- Post automerged at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

This plus the post either, points a little away from aligned Sesc-slot + Kai?

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Yes citrus but it is not that post, it is the one afterwards where he reduces his scumread on kai by 30% or something like that.

That is not both of them mafia.

(mostly posting so you have a higher postcount)

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Mind giving the reasons for these so that I can potentially add them to my notes?

---------- Post automerged at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

I goofed, 'either' was supposed to be 'after' (idk how I made that typo)

---------- Post automerged at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

If this were anyone else, with the fact that it actually happened I'd call her unaligned with Delphine. Still weak evidence for it even though it's Fontisian

---------- Post automerged at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Hrmm. This post looks pretty reasonable to me and makes me think Town!Delphine. Couple things she does in there don't sound pro-scum-PoV, plus the reads align pretty well with the soft!clear-circle we have now. Though I guess that could be argued against her as well as for her, maybe? Hmm

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Eh. Her top three town were/are the obvtown (rip me if Atum is a Witch tho, amirite), and her bottom three are ~most likely town. tom kind of ruins my confidence there.

So...shrug.

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I mean seriously, take out Snowvon + Mallorean + Waco. Obviously even more so from my PoV because I know I can take my slot out too as suredly as the other 3.

Let's say she's scum. You're left with super-town-read Atum (probably town for that). Weiyaoli would lean more towards scum just because otherwise she town-read only town for the top half of her reads? Also take out Bill Door. I don't believe in a Delphine/Tom/Jan world, that's like reaaaaally bad read-wall if people listen to her then. It /could/ be Sesc instead of Weiyaoli. /rambling thoughts

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Could you maybe point out the pro-town POV of that post?