1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #8

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Apr 28, 2017.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Vote: Kalas

Someone's going to need to address the Owner/Reg not being aligned issue at some point.

2. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Here's the only things I found inside Owners ISO that mean a whole lot interaction wise;

Find this interaction pretty unlikely to happen between scum partners; I think Owner asking her partner if he has a truth meta while knowing that he most certainly doesn't is unlikely. Points heavily towards Vaimes being town.

The above combined with how Vira handled Owner is a pretty decent indication that Viras town here.

This interaction combined with the follow up of her moving from Miner to Jarizok and stating he's her main scum read points decently towards Jarizok being town here.

This comes across as a throwaway question towards a partner here.

3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Those aren't rambling. Rough draft isn't inaccurate about 930. Posted it 1230-1ish my time then went to bed.

Vote: The Waco Kid

1287 remains unaddressed.

4. fontisian

Fable, can I ask why you used the words "I fear" here? That seems overly dramatic for you. Do you think a D1 mislynch is a big concern? What exactly are you afraid of?

---------- Post automerged at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Reg, I don't find the unalignment thing with Jari convincing, I think. Can you maybe elaborate on it?

5. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Going from "Why are you voting me?" To an AtE mixed with "well of course he's voting me, he's scum." What an interesting turnaround.

6. Koalas

High Score:
    So hot. My feat. They burn.

---------- Post automerged at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Burn all the feats!

7. fontisian

I'm surprised you can feel anything in your feet when Vira's already so thoroughly burned you.

8. Miner

Miner Order Member

That's what you'd say now wouldn't you

9. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Nah it's of course not the end of the world if owner was a mislynch but you never wanna mislynch anyone and I can be a bit of a perfectionist at times.

10. Koalas

High Score:
    1 out of 3 valid criticisms. 1st degree burns are chilld's play.

11. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    The reason I felt it was not w/w was because reg was quick to wolf read owner specifically on her playstyle and he didn't like her jan read either and I think he was inferring they were w/w.

12. Koalas

High Score:
    Oh look, something to discuss that actually contributes to the thread. Opinion on my Fable/Waco thoughts fonti?

13. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    This deflection is super gross ftr.

14. Koalas

High Score:
    It's cute that you think I can deflect fonti.

15. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    The "The fuck are these" are at two people throwing down a naked vote on me that hadn't mentioned having a scum read on me at any point in the past; the lack of explanation behind the progression is both problematic and frustrating. And I've had a scum read on you throughout majority of the game.

16. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    That seems like a meta thing I wouldn't have knowledge of, what I can tell however is you seem to think your discussion with vira doesn't forward the thread but being nitty and talking about my wording choices does.

17. Koalas

High Score:
    Yes. People scum reading me does not forward the thread as they're either misreading things are happy to sit in their own biases.

I don't give a crap about your wording choice. I saw fonti entertaining a 'Fable is weird thought' and wanted her opinion on my 'Waco is weird wrt Fable thought'.

---------- Post automerged at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

EBWOP:eek:r are happy

---------- Post automerged at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

EEBWOP: *or are happy

18. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Will start doing mass rereads of people / their interactions with Owner once the Gravedigger has claimed since I don't want to waste a lot of time going down the wrong world here in the slim chance she wasn't mafia. Going to take it everyone that's checked in so far isn't the Gravedigger and that it might actually be Vaimes.

If anyones got any questions / things they want me to look at let me know.

19. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Disagree with the first part, if people are misreading you as you say then working out that read with them does forward the thread absolutely. In fact I would argue if you are a villager allowing people to wolf read you while doing nothing to put them on the correct path is actually harmful.

As for the second part how does waco's behavior towards me connect to fonti taking issue with my wording? Seems like a clumsy segue.

20. Koalas

High Score:
    It's going on 1. I have to call it a night. See ya.

---------- Post automerged at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

God you're pedantic. I have pointed out issues with how players have read my posts. Going back and forth on what post #xyz really meant is not going to change minds. Contributing elsewhere is.

Waco had a scum read that just trailed off and disappeared with you. That's suspicious, potential distancing that got dropped/forgotten as thread pressure moved off of you. Even if I disagree with it fonti saw something worth poking in your post. Do you see how I'd be interested in her thoughts here?

---------- Post automerged at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

In fact permission to garcia. What are your thoughts on Waco's Fable read progression?

---------- Post automerged at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Bed. For real this time.