1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RWBY Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Jun 2, 2017.

1. blab

blab Second Year

Ok, this must come as a surprise,
    but I want to lynch KaiDASH.

Lynch KaiDASH

---------- Post automerged at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Oh no, this wagon is so tiny!
    Please send help!!!!!

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Tiny like his hands?

3. blab

blab Second Year

what are you voting, Vaimes?

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Do you not want to flick back to the last page and check?

(assuming 50ppp)

5. blab

blab Second Year

look at this guy making me press tiny tiny numbers with my huge hands

---------- Post automerged at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Not even a bad vote.
    I can't even say "bad vote. Vote KaiDASH"

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I'm...not sad that I hurt Reg's feelings.

I will think on this.

7. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I'm kinda meh on it? The justification for it doesn't really seem AI at all to me. Honestly you analyzing the reasons for the people wolf reading you is the most villagery thing you've done so far even if I'm not sure I agree with you on waco.

---------- Post automerged at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Also I do have some other people I'm wondering about but they're more question marks than wolf reads.

Kai-Cobalt read was really ??? and haven't really seen much else.

Jar-Vaimes tunnel seems really bad but would usually say not wolfy since vaimes is correct in saying he's not the easiest target but then remembered jar continued to shade me in WH8 even after I was lock clear so not out of the realm of possiblity for wolf!jar to try it.

Also I kind of sort of would like to not lynch stanari today.

8. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Fable - Was there a point during the day where you DID want to lynch Stanari? If so, what changed your mind? If not, why not?

9. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    No.

She's been null to me most of the game and I'm very VERY slightly leaning villager right now based on tone.

10. blab

blab Second Year

Vote: Stanari

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Why not all three?

Points about Quidditys usual play from the couple of games i remember.

1. As scum he is widely townread by basically everybody for thread presence, tone and the reads he gives.

2. As town he does not actually hit the mark that well and people are constantly trying to push on him.

3. He loves to bus as scum, because being somewhat right is part of his play. Even in a game where his whole team is somewhat townread he is likely to push on a teammate.

... The point here is that the Quiddity radar points more in the town direction, but his townplay is so easy to manifacture as scum, that I would prefer to wait and see what he does and how his play right now evolves.
    He just has to level down his scumplay to emulate his townplay, which is a rare occurrence for most mafia players.

12. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Why do you hate me?

13. blab

blab Second Year

I don't hate everything about you;
    you probably would have been lynched in WH( but you also would haave acted differently as non-Holy

14. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    This part is actually inaccurate to all of my posts prior to me claiming, can't say the same postclaim since I got way less pressure as a result which allowed me to post more comfortably which helped a lot.

15. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    All three is "some combination of the three" :V

Ah, okay. So Q's got the whole "inverse reads" thing going on which is justifiably kind of a nightmare. I'm vaguely familiar with this from Vaimes, so while I still don't like Q I'm willing to wait a day before picking at that again.

Lynch: Fable

To be honest, I just kinda feel like your content has been shallow and noncontributory. By itself this describes a few people, but where you go over the line is with your more reactionary nature: Between the quoted post, the whole "why are you analyzing a joke vote" thing, and a general non-committal air, you come off as skittish and concerned that things will stick to you.

---------- Post automerged at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

EBWOP: Oh...that wasn't directed at me.

Point still stands. This has kind of been bugging me for a while.

16. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Do everybody here a favor and go read WH8.

17. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    Wasn't that on Fantasy Strike, whose archive is now dead? If not, I guess I'll take a link to it. If someone else wants to continue the chain of meta-defending my scumreads though, I'll accept that as well.

18. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Also analyzing joke votes is still dumb.

sorrynotsorry

---------- Post automerged at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

It's the thread underneath this one but okay.

https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showthread.php?t=36301

19. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I don't have time to catch up before I leave but real quick could I have a scumgame from dC?

20. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    oh it's 195 pages okay I changed my mind. Can you summarize? Is it you getting lynched for similar reasons and being town or something?

also the issue is less "analyzing joke votes is dumb" and more "reacting like that to someone analyzing a joke vote on you is scummy"

(unrelated: it is 1AM and time for me to sleep >_>)

---------- Post automerged at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

EBWOP: Hold on let me find you one from CPi

---------- Post automerged at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

DOUBLE EBWOP:

http://forum.chocolatepi.net/showthread.php?tid=1578 is my most recent and probably one of my better ones. It's also quite short, which is nice. You can find several others at http://forum.chocolatepi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10 if that's not what you're after (and in fact all my scumgame history bar one is there, with the one being an especially crappy witch hunt on FS)