1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RWBY Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Vaimes
    I also feel like getting banned two days in would be a bad look, lol. I like to pretend that I am cultured swine.

2. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Jan

Thx

ftr I mostly focused on this game to get my mind off my champs game because the pressure of that f3 was pretty unbearable, I don't really want a pass for that though.
    The Waco Kid

When about quiddity do you think has been villagery?

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Well, at the absolute least, don't self-censor to the point where people think you're trying to hide and want to lynch you for it.

4. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    @Fontisian - I'll explain my town read on Jan in detail when I get home but it's largely just liking the areas he's poking and the reads he's forming and finding the progression very natural.

Zenzao's reads list inside Post #534 is reminding me a lot of his play inside MM where he was town, the "here's some semi-detailed reads but I want to reread and go into them properly" is exactly how he handled that game and ended up changing his Vaimes/Jan reads massively after it there. Can understand how he's gotten to most of his current reads, feeling decent about him being town here.

Don't like anything about Stanari's Post #535 and it hits my experimental scum tell.

@Waco/Adult - I'll go into my read on Plotless tonight.

Need to go over Waco's Post #543 and Post #545 again later.

@Jan - Fair, that explanation behind the Fable read makes sense.

Still feel pretty far behind.

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Why is your text enormous.

6. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    He really wants you to read his posts.

7. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Really didn't like Post #554 from Waco.
      Stanari - I'd prefer you not care about Newcombs opinion and play naturally.

Welp, Vaime's having the same thought as me.

And I have no idea why the text is different size?

8. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Rest of Page 10:

Quiddity My new avatar is adorable. Suck my ass.

Vira , you ain’t posting but fite him

Jan asking all the right questions w/r/t Fonti. Me likey.

Well this is actually what I did - I went right for Regfan, Vaimes, etc. Regfan and I literally JUST endgamed witch hunt together and he was my Oracle clear, so that’s why I know we worked well together and got a lot of the same vibes from him so he was a solid townread early on. Like, by your logic, doesn’t that make me more towny and not less?

Okay I’m really not going to say this again but I’m not making a committed D1 vote until I’ve gotten through all the substance so far. Vaimes was RVS. Fonti was RVS with a hint of pressure. That’s all.

Heh, I should probably give you a couple town games to read through because you really just need to get a taste of my general sass before thinking lines like that reaching line is suspicious because I use it all the time lmao.

T H A N K Y O U.

Just out of curiosity, have you met me?

-------

I’m not gonna reply too much more to pienyan’s initial posts on me because Regfan did a pretty damn good job of explaining what I was thinking there. I think at this point him and I are pretty much mindmelding so I’ll see how he progresses to solidify that read.

--------

Page 11:

Disagree w/r/t blab but I think this is a good leaning post from Fonti. I agree with most of what was said here.

Q.Q

But also I don't step foot outside Little Italy. Lol.

I like this post a lot. Solid Fable.

------

Page 12:

My vote and Stanari’s vote were inherently different, but is this early defense? Hm.

I kind of.... dislike this post a bit.

It’s almost opportunism as though he likes pie’s content as a REASON to sideye Cobalt / Reg, rather than actually liking pie’s content because he sideyes Cobalt/Reg independently.

SCREAMING.

---------- Post automerged at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

I'm gonna try and make these a little more brief because it's taking me awhile to slog through pages.

9. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

yuge text made by yuge hands

10. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    RWBY Mafia Votal 1.8.

Stanari [4]: Font, Adult, Vaimes, Plotless.
    Fontisian [3]: Fable, Cobalt, Stanari.
    Fable [3]: Zenzao, DC, Quiddity.
    Cobalt [2]: Pienyan, Kai.
    Quiddity [2]: Acio, Blab.
    Vaimes [1]: Jari.
    Plotless [1]: Reg.
    Pienyan [1]: Waco.
    Jari [1]: Jan.

With 18 votes alive, it will be 10 votes to soft lynch and 14 votes to hard lynch.

11. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Reread quiddity to try and substantiate what exactly it is that I'm feeling on him and I'm actually pretty okay with lynching him today.

But yeah the way he dug into pienyan's opening post and ignored all their other content before dropping things entirely didn't give me a town mindset.

Follow it up with plotless, he pokes at them for being new, I make a comment that I think they're possibly teamed, he cranks up the intensity and then nothing. He drops plotless later on to vote fable with little explanation.

I'm not seeing a town thought process through this he's just like, doing /things/.

Like:

There's zero followup to this and it's probably one of his strongest reactions in the game. He's not trying to get into his head it just reads as a big doubtcast and then never returns.

12. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Have to rethink some of my ways.

Waco and Zenzao are somewhat trending upwards at the moment.

Stanari too for a single comment that is in the too wolfy to be a witch territory.

This one. Feels open and honest. Scum would try to word in ways that don't sound shady as hell and make her look bad.

I feel like I need to recheck my towns at one point.

Unless Plotless Jari Kai Fonti have at least half of the scumteam in them, which is possible?!
    Might have to set the bar to be part of my town a bit higher in the future.

13. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Best way to clarify is like:

There's interacting with lots of the thread to try and ferret things out and there's the times when you think you've /got/ something and you burn things down chasing it.

He's not hard aggroing his targets and he's not showing signs of looking for things either, he's just around.

14. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Combination of things really, some of which I touched on in #543.

1) I just don't see Quiddity posting #215 or taunting Jarizok like he did in #324 as scum. I'd be stunned if so.

2) Reads similarities- Pien and Plotless amongst others.

3) Tone & other cues: A lot of his posts read to me like he's genuinely searching for scum, and his frustration with what he feels is bad pushes on him also feel natural to me.

---------- Post automerged at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Nice ninja Acio

15. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Walk me through em' because I'm not seeing it.

16. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Unvote, vote Quiddity[/color

---------- Post automerged at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 22:28 ----------

sigh

Unvote, vote Quiddity

---------- Post automerged at 22:29 ---------- Previous post was at 22:28 ----------

Okay but for real this time,

Unvote, vote Quiddity

17. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Add #505 to the other posts I don't see as scum Quiddity

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I don't really have an active read on Q myself. He's one of those players I just hope to never have to deal with via his death or mine occurring before it matters.

But I like and agree with Acio's assessment; might look at Q myself tonight or tomorrow with that in mind. Plus blab has his vote there, so that's a pretty clean wagon so far.

---------- Post automerged at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

And I want to give Stanari a chance to actually play with us.

19. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Give me a few minutes, making dinner.

Compare notes?

20. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

We have outted scum Jari in our midst and no one cares about it.

I haven't even read his posts and know he is scum, come on people!