1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RWBY Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Fable, think you could walk me through your read on Jari?

PPE: fable please

---------- Post automerged at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Same for Cobalt; I'd like more words about your Jari vote please?

2. Miner

Miner Order Member

Stan what are your reads right now?

3. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    {dC}
    {Zenzao, pie}
    {Fable, Jan, Cobalt}
    {Acio}
    {Vaimes, Quiddity}
    {a bunch of other people}
    {fontisian}
    {Plotless}

I should probably start writing out the null layer but w/e.

Anyway. Plotless read is sort of pending their response. Didn't really read fonti's stuff in depth yet but I suspect that will change her placement.

---------- Post automerged at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

I feel like a lot of these townleans are for stuff that's actually not AI here but I'm not really sure how to sort them otherwise.

4. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Is it weird that I asked for those wagons and getting somewhat unsure at this point.

I hate what Miner said to plotless earlier about possibly being coached in scumchat. It felt all kinds of wrong.

But like .. I don't know if that is Miner being himself or the corruption spreading through his veins.

Miner is not with Jari because Miner was fairly townread and Jari would not push on miner like that if they were w/w.
    Jari actually thinks he is one of the best at reading miner. Read that earlier in his own qt.
    Him being dead certain that miner is scum is some oddity in itself, considering no one agrees with it.

Miner being with plotless and making that comment feels off too. Not that he would get any credit for saying it at this point.
    Too little too late for that.

Meh .. really don't know what to think right now.

---------- Post automerged at 21:05 ---------- Previous post was at 21:04 ----------

Assume that I am lazy and asking things is easier than looking them up.

Why dC toptown and what are your exact thoughts on the fabulous one?

5. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    His reads don't feel real to me. Like it started off with a vaimes tunnel that he could barely defend then he decides no Reg is a wolf and he attributed Reg's wolfiness to vaimes (lol) and he can't defend that read either like he said he pulled a bunch of quotes explaining it and then that turned out to be only one quote and he never explained why that quote locked Reg as a wolf. At this point I just feel like he's being controversial for the sake of it. If Jar can actually pull quotes and exlpain how Reg's line of thinking is wolfy I'll reconsider (on Jar, Reg is still always a villager here I think) but until then I think it just seems likely that he's a wolf.

6. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Vote Plotless

7. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    My strong, emotional, gut reaction to his catchup and to the conversation we had afterwards was that he was town. Just something about how he was posting I guess, I don't know if it's articulable. Still haven't gotten around to that meta homework to actually check that though. I think the entrance thing is also a more substantive, if significantly weaker, point towards dC town.

Fable...reminds me of someone from my homesite who is very good at leveraging frustration as scum, so I'm trying not to read too hard into that. I think there were some specific posts where I felt he was town? Off the top of my head, him reacting to one of pie's posts in the 600s with "idk how you're supposed to catch that as scum". There's a couple others which I can go look for.

I doubt "it's tonereads! yay" is what you were looking for lol.

8. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

So my boss sent me home because I'm sick and I took Benadryl washed it down with NyQuil and chased it with emergen-c and I just went downstairs and can't walk because I'm so drugged up so I'm gonna take a huge nap so if I'm not around it's because I'm in a medicinal coma. Just wanted to let y'all know.

9. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Plotless is the better lynch here.

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

@ people voting Jarizok: is it because you're townreading Plotless or just think Jarizok is more likely scum?

If you think Plotless is town, I'd like to hear why.

If you think he's scum, why do you want Jarizok over him?

11. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Vote plotless

---------- Post automerged at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

I think Stanari looks a bit better if Plotless is scum. Because strategically, I don't see scum giving up on Plotless if they have someone else who is rather exposed.

12. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Plotless [9]: Stanari, Reg, Font, Acio, Waco, Vaimes, Pienyan, Jan, Quiddity.
    Jari [7]: Cobalt, DC, Fable, Kai, Blab, Miner, Zenzao.
    Stanfari [1]: Plotless.
    Reg [1]: Jari.

---------- Post automerged at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:54 ----------

*makes note of a Stanari/Q/Plotless/???/??? team*

assuming five mafia just because

---------- Post automerged at 15:56 ---------- Previous post was at 15:55 ----------

With a large-ish scumteam, I'd think they'd be pretty okay bussing two members. One of the mafia is bound to have snuck into the towncircle.

13. blab

blab Second Year

Vote: Plotless

I just read through both Jari and Plotless again, and I prefer Jarizok mostly because of effort, tbh.

I think it's getting close to claimtime.

---------- Post automerged at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

I am leaning 4 mafia because of 14 hardlynch, Vaimes

---------- Post automerged at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Hmmmmmmmm.

---------- Post automerged at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Ok, I'm not getting up at 3:50, I'll check the thread from my phone in the next hour,
    but that's it from me.
    Night

14. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Finefine Blabby

Vote: Plotless

15. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I do like me some bussing.

Good point, blab.

---------- Post automerged at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

I think we're looking at 4 mafia.

16. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

People already told Jan that some (probably most) qts were sent by pm, yeah?

17. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Gonna hit a full reread before day end, anything anyone want me to pay special attention to?

18. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

If you could catch on to Reg and Miner being scum, that'd be good.

19. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    A curious post.

Did you not see the part where I expressed some concerns over reg?

20. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    RWBY Mafia Votal 1.14.

Plotless [11]: Stanari, Reg, Font, Acio, Waco, Vaimes, Pienyan, Jan, Quiddity, Blab, Jari.
    Jari [6]: Cobalt, DC, Fable, Kai, Miner, Zenzao.
    Stanari [1]: Plotless.

With 18 votes alive, it will be 10 votes to soft lynch and 14 votes to hard lynch.