1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RWBY Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Jun 2, 2017.

1. blab

blab Second Year

VT, Yang Xiao Long

2. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Wouldn't mind you getting to this soon. Miner looks much worse than I remembered, his stance on Waco and avoidance of Zenzao combined with how he's treating myself and pie are huge red flags.

---------- Post automerged at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Kind of think Kai/Blab, Kai/Cobalt, Kai/Fonti, Kai/DC, Kai/Stanari aren't things so kind of think he's probably only mafia in worlds where Miner is anyway?

3. blab

blab Second Year

I mean:
    I'm pretty much back in Kai/Miner/pienyan-ish worlds.

I've somehow convinced myself that Stanari feels town D2 and now she just feels town.

Don't think Cobalt claims that role as scum, makes him much more likely to get lynched at situations where it's lyli with 5 scum but not with 4.

I townread you, too, just paranioa.

Pretty sure Vaimes, Fable, dC are town, fontisian pretty likely too, so...

---------- Post automerged at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Scratch that about Cobalt, logic is difficult

4. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    It's never 4 scum IMO, if it is and we get down to a 3 way lylo with only 3 flipped scum Cobalt becomes confirmed mafia. We are either in 5 with him as town or 5 with him as scum.

I'm pretty much with you in that I think I convinced myself that Stanari is town here too and everything she's doing at the moment just feels like it's furthering that read. Think? Miner is the correct lynch here.

---------- Post automerged at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

I can see him with my other scum reads, can even see him with my town reads if I'm wrong somewhere. Think he's just flat out not trying to work out pie and myself at all despite claiming that's what he wants to focus on.

---------- Post automerged at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

Like I'd describe his play today as noise with no substance.

5. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

I really don't know.

Like, I'm reading that roleclaim as more town but it's also kind of ? and the sort of thing that would be extremely relevant as a early claim, rather than sitting on it as has been done here.

Going over it, if my reads are exactly right then he doesn't have any buddies until waco in null so that's probably wrong. I disagree that it's necessarily in the red, so that makes it one of blab / pienyan? But I don't really feel either of them are scum.

So that makes it pretty bold but it's not totally out of this world imo.

My biggest concern right now is that if we don't lynch correctly today then I'm getting lynched tomorrow in most cases, and then we lose from there almost always.

KaiDASH
    Vaimes
    dC
    Fable
    Stanari

blab
    fontisian
    pienyan

Adult (Miner)
    Cobalt
    Regfan

No particular order within the groupings, but that's basically where I'm at right now. I almost have to be wrong somewhere but ??? help.

6. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I'd have instantly claimed it too I think, or at least made it obvious somewhere in my ISO so I want him to answer my question; I've got a few other thoughts on this matter but rather not go into that until he's done so.

I think Miner kind of always has to be mafia here?

---------- Post automerged at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

I can see him with almost anyone alive?

---------- Post automerged at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

The only not W/W I had him with was Cobalt and then I dropped that too.

7. blab

blab Second Year

Kinda leaning towards voting miner.

8. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    His fuss about ending the days early while not actually doing anything with the time and complaining when something actually occurred throughout it feels like the standard 'for show / gives him something to post about' angle too? Like I've been reading his ISO a lot in the past few hours and it feels fake?

9. blab

blab Second Year

Kai's thoughts make sort of sense from town!Kai point of view w/r/t miner, and also if it's neither Kai nor Miner, my highest scumteam would be probavly something like Reg/Cobalt/fonti, so

---------- Post automerged at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

Vote: miner

---------- Post automerged at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Kai, you are apparently in the jarizok was right all along world, and your Cobalt Regfan suspicions date back to D1. Why were you ok with a Jarizok lynch, then?

---------- Post automerged at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Hmm, whatever.

Think maybe miner is too consensus-y to be.right, but otoh he got enough shade with no votes to be right

10. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Not something I'd read into too hugely, with 3 mafia alive he'd only have 2 partners and theyhd be pretty compelled to keep him in the scum pool since they can't really make an argument that he belongs with DC/Fable/Vaimes etc

---------- Post automerged at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Speaking of I'm looking forward to Vaimes coming in and complaining about everything.

Anyways my battery's pretty low going to try and save the rest.

11. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

He wasn't giving us any reason to view him as town. I mean, I know it's rich coming from me, but playing like that gets you lynched with no regrets.

If it wasn't then, it was going to be soon after basically no matter what.

12. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Meh fine, gladiator claim served it's purpose I guess anyway.

Pyrhha Nikos, VT

---------- Post automerged at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

I'm not sure what to think about kai's claim. Normally you can just say resolve it overnight but that's not really a thing here. Using it n1 seems like a really sub-optimal way to use the role though and that's the part I get stuck on especially when kai was in danger of getting NKed himself I don't get why you don't save it for later.

---------- Post automerged at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Also knowing there's 3 more wolves is kind of fucking with me. Like I could kind of believe there were two wolves in kai/miner/fonti but it's definitely not all three so I went super wrong somewhere.

13. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Can you find a world where Kai is mafia without Miner? I'm struggling to.

And haha, knew it was a fake claim; that's the sort of role Newcomb despises.

HmmmmPh. I wondEr where you've gone wrong.

14. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I mean I struggle to find a world where neither of them are wolves that's for sure. Kai/Blab/Fonti mmmmmmmayyybeeeeee?

Also don't make me stab you (and yes I realize I need to be looking at both of you closer now).

15. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Eh, I have Fonti/Blab as not w/w, Blab/Kai as not w/w and Kai/Fonti as not w/w individually so I'd have to have a lot wrong for it to be that world? They'd also be playing today in a pretty weird fashion if it was. And haha, that's fine I'm cool putting Pie on the back burner and lynching Miner today.

16. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    This is gonna sound gross but couldn't we clear the people who claim RWBY roles?

17. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Scum almost certainly have fake claims.

18. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    You think they'd be included in them?

Actually it would probably make sense to put one or two in there cuz that'd be a bit broken otherwise...

NVM

19. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    They'd have to be included given we have seen a flip that's told us a living scums character name.

20. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    No but I meant Ruby, Weiss, Yang, etc.