1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RWBY Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Yea and one of the flips told us one of the scum characters names. Started with a M fr memory.

---------- Post automerged at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Mercury Black.

Sorry for the quote don't know how to link on phone properly.

2. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I feel like you're not getting what I'm trying to say.

Do you think some of the four main characters would be mixed in with the fake claims?

3. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I don't really know who main characters are or not? I'm coco something for what it's worth but I imagine Newcomb would have randomised if he put main characters in the game or as fake claims. Really wouldn't read into it.

4. blab

blab Second Year

If the mod were me, there would be 18 town characters and I would randomly roll which ones were fakeclaims, then add villians for scumroles.

I think if it's it's non-random, newcomb would be more likely to make sure at least one is a fakeclaim.

5. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

That's a pointless line of inquiry, because we don't know what Newcomb did with character distribution.

6. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Not actually sure what Miner is at so unwilling to vote and potentially put at H-1 or hammer or some shit.

More VTs, big surprise, Fable VT so I guess Reg was right, also worth noting that if we ever have evidence of 4scum world we can just lynch Cobalt (and only have one more scum to find) so I wouldn't bother considering it.

Still happy with a Miner lynch today, "townslip" from earlier notwithstanding (thinking back on it I don't think it's impossible for scum to not realize about a vote reset due to a town vigging)

Is Kai's claim more likely to be legit given Fable's claim was fake? I mean he didn't get CC'd in any way...hrm.

7. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Reg [3]: Pienyan, Kai, Miner
    Miner [3]: Stanari, Reg, blab
    Blab [3]: Vaimes, dC, Fonti
    Kai [1]: Fable

Not Voting [1]: Cobalt

This is where we're at I think though Regfan you didn't bold your vote so I'd do that just to be safe.

---------- Post automerged at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Also this VC is weird af.

8. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Would rather not get into ore thoughts on Kai's claim until massflaim is over.

Unvote, Vote; Miner

---------- Post automerged at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

And yeah never got the 'townslip' logic there. Was p silly.

9. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Still think wagons should be between miner/Kai even with kai's claim. I don't like of convenient the claim is since it'll never self-resolve and kai has said he already used it and missed. We don't actually have a way to prove it one way or the other.

---------- Post automerged at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Also Reg's wagon looks especially terrible given where we are.

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

More PR claims, cool.

---------- Post automerged at 10:01 ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 ----------

I still kind of want to lynch blab.

11. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Why?

/tenchar

12. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

How is it a slip for Miner to not realize votes were reset?

---------- Post automerged at 10:04 ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 ----------

PoE, lack of thread presence, nothing ruling him out as partners with the flipped mafia, the other wagons' votes look fishy, feels like he'd get more traction here if he were town

and that's just off the top of my head

---------- Post automerged at 10:10 ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 ----------

Q: flips protective
    Kai, perennial mislynch bait, nearing his doom: claims one-shot protective

??? Gun to head, town. He gains almost nothing as scum from this claim except wine.

Cobalt's role is uh. True in all worlds, I guess. If he were mafia, he could just say there's four scum so that we wouldn't know we're in xylo. Would like to hear why he held onto that info until now, though.

13. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    I agree with this and honestly blab/Miner is where it's at for me at this point. I could go either way, so I'm gonna stay where I am for now.

...I mean. I probably WOULD prefer Miner. But at the same time, you know me and my counterwagons :v

14. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I mean if kai just claims VT he probably gets lynched today most likely so I guess he accomplished in buying himself some time.

Also I feel like if cobalt was a wolf he wouldn't have a role telling him how many wolves their are. :v

---------- Post automerged at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Also if we're sticking with these wagons I'm going miner.

Vote:Miner

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Yeah I'm confused, 'cause here

he definitively names five mafia. But here

he's suddenly unsure if there's a fifth.

:I

---------- Post automerged at 10:16 ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 ----------

I mean, in a vacuum, it's a safe role to claim because...you'd know how many mafia there are if you're on the scumteam.

---------- Post automerged at 10:25 ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 ----------

Like there's 0 chance as either alignment that Cobalt just forgot the number of mafia, which makes me think he intentionally pretended not to know there.

You can't really argue "he didn't want to slip that he knew there were five scum" because he proudly called a five-man scumteam. There was no hedging in that post, no "if there's four mafia then x but if there's five then y is also scum."

So yeah, his spat with Zenzao looks good, his claim looks bad, and I'm horribly conflicted.

16. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Trying to think if their's any reason to word it like that if cobalt is a villager and I feel like no. That reads super fake considering what he claimed, nice catch.

Vote:Cobalt

---------- Post automerged at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Legit don't think there's any reason to lynch anyone other than cobalt today now.

17. blab

blab Second Year

Hmm, Cobalt is not scum with Kai, right?

---------- Post automerged at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Going to look if miner-cobalt is plausible.

---------- Post automerged at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Vote: Cobalt

18. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    The way cobalt was sticking himself to Reg makes pretty certain they're not aligned.

---------- Post automerged at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Kinda tilting my head at cobalt/fonti interactions. Trying to figure out how fake him getting mad at her was. Like if he can fake the stuff with Zen he could probably fake that too but it's not like that's a damning interaction at all, probably NAI.

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I'm Weiss Schnee!

Just wanted to flavor claim.

20. blab

blab Second Year

What made you think originally that cobalt/miner could not be w/w?