1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RWBY Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Jun 2, 2017.

1. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Low, IMO. I'm not QUITE conftown, Vaimes is literally conftown, and my reads have been all over the-

...hmm, unless they were trying to lock me in with incorrect reads. But I'm not convinced Q would protect me when Vaimes is there so.

2. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Like is claim this role that I can push you on saying it makes you scum when everyone currently town reads you, then switch to go for a 1v1 ever a thing? I doubt it.

3. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I find the way she's handled most thing this game gross and I feel like one of you defending the claim have to be a wolf at this point.

4. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Like her getting him to claim that when he's town read to scum read and vote him on it is bussing a team mate that's in a good position for no reason since she gets lynched in 3 way anyway.

5. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Another question, then: Why is whoever's defending the claim willing to turn this into a 2v1? (Cobalt and busted defense partner in exchange for pie)

Especially since the defenders are largely all people like me, Reg, and Vaimes who are already in good positions...

6. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    And all this at a time where at least 2 of the top 3 wagons were on town? Not a thing.

---------- Post automerged at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Miner/Pie +1 is where I'm at I think? Don't think the +1 is Kai so ugh.

Alternatively Cobalt/Miner +1 that's not Kai too?

---------- Post automerged at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Think Miners always the hit but probably should go inside Cobalt/Pie

7. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Because you can legitimize the claim get some value out of it and can just go "oops my bad" later and be fine.

---------- Post automerged at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Like I'm now back to the point where vaimes is clear and idfk about anyone else anymore except maybe stanari.

This claim has fucked everything up.

8. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Okay so like admittedly I kind of derped in the way I went about this so I recognize that it looks pretty bad. :/

Either way I'm dying in this day/night cycle cuz I'll be NK'ed so can we please just get Pien dead and then move on after I die?

I can answer Qs now I just need to find them.

---------- Post automerged at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Fable needs to take 100 chill pills and a shot of hard liquor tbh.

---------- Post automerged at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

The fact that Kai is "recognizing that Pien is the better kill" is super convenient for him once she flips, aint it?

9. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Think you should have me as town regardless which of the two worlds we are in. I'm never with Pie and I'm never letting the claim situation play out in that manner as mafia; I spend hours crafting fake claims. Shrug?

10. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

That's an interesting use of quotations.

Here are the questions: https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showpost.php?p=998852&postcount=2360

11. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Cobalt the questions are in 2360

12. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

1. It didn't look like he was getting much traction to me sometimes. I figured with some kind of guilty I'd be able to nail it down when some of the other town players were gonna look elsewhere and let him live.

2. I didn't have no intention of claiming. I had no intention of claiming until I had definitive results. Had I gotten a guilty on Jarizok I might have sat on it if I could get him lynched without outing, because there were no dead scum at the time and I didn't wanna trade myself.

3. I wanted to gauge reactions and see what Pien would claim, as well as gauging the rest of the thread. That, and reaction testing my fake claim was helpful in weeding out potential detractors from my actual info should I full claim.

4. That was actually a soft crumb. I'm not the type to like go back and quote every post I made and explain why I made it in regards to my role, but it was also a gauge to see how many people were actually concerned with Pien / Reg being unresolved because once again IF I had decided I'd be able to swing the lynch where I wanted without outing I would've kept it in.

I probably should have claimed vanilla and let it stew before making my full claim but I thought the reaction test would be a better idea.

13. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

pienyan claimed before you did.

I don't even know anymore, help.

14. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Actually wondering if Fable could be scum here.

15. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Unvote, Vote Pie

---------- Post automerged at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Imagine that's bolded and red.

16. fontisian

Cobalt, when you saw Jari did nothing, what did you think about him?

17. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Vote pienyan

18. Miner

Miner Order Member

Hi, I think yall are crazy voting for pie.

Also, I /had/ a wall that was 3/4th's finished, but then I was called away and by the time I got back Cobalt had already fucked everything.

Spiciest thing about that one was pie being town FTR.

19. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I feel like this is not a real thought.

20. fontisian

Unvote, Vote Pie

Copy and paste that Reg.

---------- Post automerged at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

I feel like you don't have real thoughts.

---------- Post automerged at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Uh huh.

Would you like to say anything analytical?