1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

Unresolved Alerts Drop-Down On Mobile Not Immediately Accessible

Discussion in 'DLP Feedback and Improvement' started by Quiddity, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Quiddity

Quiddity Auror

As it stands, in the top right corner I see the alerts, but to view them I have to click on my profile, which opens a drop down, click on alerts, which opens a new screen, and then start following them.

(The process is slightly different with new Alerts, but still requires the profile go-between.)

Is there a way to give the alerts bell higher priority so that it is visual immediately, instead of the profile page which - in my experience - is rarely used directly?

2. Sauce Bauss

Sauce Bauss Order Member DLP Supporter

It's present on mobile in landscape. It's only in portrait mode that the compressed version cuts it out.