1. Hey Guest,

Are you handy with Photoshop? Do you feel the DLP Anakin logo is tired and old? Do you want to win a special as of yet undetermined prize? Join the DLP Banner Photoshop Competition! Fame, fortune, and the respect of your peers await those that enter. Sadness, despair, and a deep self-loathing await those that do not.

Enter the competition.
    Dismiss Notice

Almost Recommendable Worm Fanfiction

Discussion in 'Worm' started by NoxedSalvation, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Reign

Reign Fourth Year

Went through 30 pages of Worm stories looking for anything I haven't read yet. I'd rate the first three stories 5 stars. Avatar only 4 stars until there is a larger word count but it does have the best Bakuda character I've seen.

The Paragamer: The Gamer!Power, OC!Main, OC!Support. Word Count 93k .
    Sand and Fury: Boy!Taylor, Alt!Power, OC!Support, Word Count 99k .
    Playing with Lego's: Tinker!Power, Supreme Commander!Xover, Complete, Word Count 150k
    Avatar: Alt!Power, XCOM2, Word Count 30k

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  2. Balthanon

Balthanon Squib

High Score:
    @Nemrut
    You might have missed the line where Shadow Stalker and Vista were talking and she mentioned her fear of bats while talking about reinventing herself (plus Kid Win gadgets). That seems pretty clear.

Honestly, that didn't throw me off too much, but I do think he went a bit too far in forcing the likenesses (definitely the accent), a bit more fusion so that aspects of the characters changed to fit the new holder of the title would have helped.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017