1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Canon Reads Fanfiction?

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by 0jordinio0, Jun 22, 2013.

1. 0jordinio0

0jordinio0 Seventh Year

I would have posted this in the thread I made a second ago, but because this is a completely different story I'm looking for, I thought I'd be better off making it a thread.

I apologize if this goes against any rules, or offends anyone.

So, I've read a few of those stories where the character of Hp read the books. Some of them are actually pretty amusing.

And it came to me, how amusing would it be to see the canon characters reading fanfiction? I can just imagine how pitiful canon Harry would feel if they were reading Shezza's Denarian series.

So moving on, does anyone know of any fics like that?

2. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Probably doesn't matter much. I'd have put both story searches in one thread but I doubt it's a big deal.

Yes, I am horribly offended.

Which ones are amusing? Because all of the ones I've run across are really, really contrived and bad. (Seriously, link to one of the ones you thought was decent -- I'm curious)

They aren't that good, but here are the two I had sitting on my favorites list (which just means I read them, not that I liked them).