1. Hey Guest,

Are you handy with Photoshop? Do you feel the DLP Anakin logo is tired and old? Do you want to win a special as of yet undetermined prize? Join the DLP Banner Photoshop Competition! Fame, fortune, and the respect of your peers await those that enter. Sadness, despair, and a deep self-loathing await those that do not.

Enter the competition.
    Dismiss Notice

Karin and Naruto

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by soczab, Sep 12, 2017.

1. soczab

soczab First Year

High Score:
    I recently read whirlpools among the eddies: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11583123/1/Whirlpools-Among-the-Eddies

The fic I had mixed feelings about as a story (in the end I enjoyed most of it though, but i found myself not liking the romantic spin to it). However, what I most liked was the idea of Karin and Naruto meeting. I think theres a lot of potential there. Not in a romantic sense even, but just in terms of here's this other Uzumaki and I cant help but think if Naruto had realized that and they had connected, finding family like that really could have been a huge deal.

So I was wondering if there were any other fics dealing with their relationship? Preferably not in a romantic sense. But really anything that just has a focus on the two connecting or interacting seems to me like it would have a lot of potential.