1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

Karin and Naruto

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by soczab, Sep 12, 2017.

1. soczab

soczab First Year

High Score:
    I recently read whirlpools among the eddies: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11583123/1/Whirlpools-Among-the-Eddies

The fic I had mixed feelings about as a story (in the end I enjoyed most of it though, but i found myself not liking the romantic spin to it). However, what I most liked was the idea of Karin and Naruto meeting. I think theres a lot of potential there. Not in a romantic sense even, but just in terms of here's this other Uzumaki and I cant help but think if Naruto had realized that and they had connected, finding family like that really could have been a huge deal.

So I was wondering if there were any other fics dealing with their relationship? Preferably not in a romantic sense. But really anything that just has a focus on the two connecting or interacting seems to me like it would have a lot of potential.