1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

Oneshot Next Time 'Round by RosaLui - T - Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'Books' started by Stan, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Stan

Stan Order Member

Title: Next Time 'Round
    Author: RosaLui
    Rating: T
    Genre: Family/Humor
    Words: 1,948
    Published: Jun 5, 2013
    Summary: Modern Day AU. MSNBC Breaking News: Heir to Stark Fortune Snubs Merger with Billionaire Walder Frey; Frey Retaliates with Vicious Attack on Twitter. Crack.
    Link: Link

Complete and utter crack. It made me Laugh Out Loud, thus doing it's job perfectly. Humor is more subjective than most, but for my part I thought this was hilarious.

5/5.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
  2. Newcomb

Newcomb Headmaster

Kiiiiiiiinda funny. I liked the text messages best. Think I cracked a grin a couple times.

3/5