1. Hey Guest,

Are you handy with Photoshop? Do you feel the DLP Anakin logo is tired and old? Do you want to win a special as of yet undetermined prize? Join the DLP Banner Photoshop Competition! Fame, fortune, and the respect of your peers await those that enter. Sadness, despair, and a deep self-loathing await those that do not.

Enter the competition.
    Dismiss Notice

Search for Ged

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Lutris, Jan 17, 2006.

?

Who's read the Earthsea Cycle?

1. Me!

100.0%
  2. Not me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Heylo again folks. Lutris the Smart Otter here. In case you were wondering, yes, that is my sn in skewed up latin.

Anyhoo, looking for a fic, of the likes of which I have never set eyes on before.

A Harry Potter/A Wizard of Earthsea crossover.

I dearly love the HP series, (well, who couldn't figure that out?), and appreciate the series written by Ursula K. Le Guin a lot as well. I would like to see if anybody has combined the two yet.

So, if anyone finds one, or as a matter of fact, decides to write one, could they post it here?

2. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    i believe I once snaffled one of the books in that series out of my English teachers personal library, and I quite enoyed it. But I haven' read any of the others.

The one I read followed a guy from childhood through to late life. The main point of it if I remember correctly was that he fucked up some necromancy at one point and spent the greater part of his life being chased around by some wierd blob of darkness.

I think that would make a moderately interesting cross-over with HP, thogh there are some others series I think would be much better. Things like the Earth's Children Saga, and the Meredith Gentry series. They would be brilliant.

3. ShadowedDarkness

ShadowedDarkness Second Year

That was the first book, I think I did see an earthsea crossover though it was based off the tv movie instead of the books I believe. Also believe it was poorly written and soon abandoned. As it is I think the magic systems might be a bit too incompatible, earthsea wizards would probably be able to pound HP wizards into the ground.