1. Hey Guest,

Are you handy with Photoshop? Do you feel the DLP Anakin logo is tired and old? Do you want to win a special as of yet undetermined prize? Join the DLP Banner Photoshop Competition! Fame, fortune, and the respect of your peers await those that enter. Sadness, despair, and a deep self-loathing await those that do not.

Enter the competition.
    Dismiss Notice

(somewhat old) fic searc.

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Tellie571, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Tellie571

Tellie571 First Year

Looking for a fic that I read once quite some time ago that I remember gave me a few sensible chuckles, and now that I want to re-read it I suddenly find myself incapable of remembering title or author name, I do however remember quite a few points from the fic so I hope that you, my fellow degenerates here i this hive of scum and villainy would be amenable to provide me with either a link, fic title or author name:

Plot points:

Harry/Hermione (I think)
    Harry gets pissed due to triwizard fuckup.
    Remus apparently has a past as a gun runner.
    Witches/wizards apparently gets themselves obliviated to forget painful episodes/events.
    Harry gives emergency dental service to Draco by pulling out every single one of his teeth (the blond wanker naturally has that particular event obliviated)
    I think Harry defeats the horntail by introducing it to the business end of an RPG (aquired from his shady werewolf pseudo uncle)
    Harry violates the hell out of apparently archaic law/rule that is basically a get out of jail free card that lets him do anything short of death or other permanent damage to anyone who is a 'threat' to him as champion.

That...that's about it that I can remember at least.

2. The Pro

The Pro Seventh Year

High Score:
    The only one I can think of is One Wizard Too Many. It fits the bill for the emboldened points above (as far as I recall).

3. Tellie571

Tellie571 First Year

That's the one, thanks mate