1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Weaver Nine by Thinker6 - M - Worm

Discussion in 'Worm' started by Stan, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Cxjenious

Cxjenious Dark Lord

I like this, really, I do, but...

I was really hoping for more Weaver. Kudos to Thinker6 as a writer though; despite the lack of Weaver, I read every chapter, and I enjoyed them.

But I still want more Weaver. 4/5 (5/5 if MOAR Weaver)

2. Avery

Avery Second Year DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Thinker6 is, arguably, the best writer in the fandom. Or at least, that's what Weaver Nine would have me believe.

What fascinated me most about this story was the author's ability to capture both the personality traits you would associate with their canon counterparts, and smoothly insert them into these new roles. I love the divergences, the fact that Harbinger/Number Man chose to stay by Weaver's side, because ultimately--her goal would definitely align more with his own envisioning of the true capability of his powers than Jack's original plans for the S9 in canon. I love how she goes to extremes--though not necessarily cruel ones--to get everyone to work together.

I love that Jack was still, essentially, himself. His love of mindfucking others over to achieve his own set goals of ambition, that badassery when he took down Leviathan...

I found the broadcast shard interruptions jarring at first, but I grew to love them.

Perhaps the only downfall of this story is that it's incomplete.

5/5.