1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

What are your five "non-negotiables"?

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by Taure, Jul 30, 2016.

1. MoltenCheese

MoltenCheese Seventh Year

In order of importance:

1. Female.

2. Willing to confront me, especially when I'm clearly in the wrong.

3. Understanding, or at the very least respecting, cultural diversity.

4. Not militant.

5. If Korean, feminist to a degree.

Intelligence, attractiveness, ambition, empathy, humor, and a career-oriented mindset are greatly preferred, but not essential.

2. Deftex

Deftex Second Year

High Score:
    In no particular order:

1. Female

2. Non smoking (Marijuana/cigarettes/vaping/etc.)

3. Must must MUST be into geeky and nerdy shit. Most things in my life revolve around that including my intended career path - It just wouldn't work otherwise.

4. Physically/Mentally healthy. (Not obese/depressed or suicidal)

5. Willing to accept the fact that I intend to spend the entirety of my adult life as a grown-ass manchild.

Political views don't typically matter to me as long as they're not so far off there's constant argument. Discussions are fine and encouraged, but arguments are an Oh No-No.

3. Epuslso

Epuslso Muggle

High Score:
    well my five reqs are:
    1. Must be able to fence/spar
    2. Must have a decent taste in music (rock'n'roll baby)
    3. Know what bullshit that spews from my mouth is really bullshit and what isn't (very important)
    4. Have the female sex organs.
    5. NEVER had male sex organs.

I would prefer a woman who wants kids...but there are other methods of having (my own biological) kids.

4. Legend3381

Legend3381 Seventh Year

High Score:
    1. Well Educated
    2. Physically/Mentally fit
    3. Thinks Rationally (not prone to overrating, emotional dramatics, irrational jealously)
    4. Have a job that pays more than 40k and is career minded.
    5. Accepting of different cultures and people