1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #9 Halftime Edition

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    Lol. What if Tom claimed little witch to try and signal to the elders?

Also miner I've said several times that I'm wolf reading acio and I think it's obvious I'm leaning that way on beru. I don't think it's v/v

2. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

He had to have known someone would catch that little witch claim at some point. It's a miracle it lasted this long.

3. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    Yeah but it's perfectly masked in all the other roles and it is tom we're talking about here. He likes to take chances

4. Jarizok

Before the reread I would've said nahhh. Now...

https://ci.memecdn.com/10096859.jpg

5. Miner

Miner Order Member

As long as you understand me wrt fonti and my play towards you this game we're cool.

In other news, probably v/la until deadline. Still think beru is the correct lynch.

6. Jarizok

Are you scared someone will take your post lead? We have 35 hours til deadline. Imagine all the posts we'll be able to make while you're away.

7. Miner

Miner Order Member

I have like double the posts of everyone except tom. So nah

8. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Witch Hunt #9: Halftime Edition.

Vote Count 1.6.

Tom [5]: Owner, DC, Fluff, Kai, Wei.
    Beru [4]: Miner, Tom, Fable, Jari.
    Citrus [3]: Dyachei, Rubicon, Vaimes.
    Jari [1]: Cobalt.
    Wei [1]: Citrus.
    Fable [1]: Acio.
    Kai [1]: Beru.

Not Voting [1]: Jwlk.

9. Jarizok

You just had to break the tie, didn't you Vira. Maybe a tiny bit of maliciousness.

10. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Vira lock witch tbh.

11. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Top wagon. Fuck yeah.

Gas station checkin.

Hardclaim vanilla town.
    (Didn't remember to check the list of what I haven't claimed yet)

12. Jarizok

Want to comment on why you claimed lil witch, which is an alignment and not a role?

---------- Post automerged at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:46 ----------

Oops.

/10char

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Trying to read through real quick for my lunch break

---------- Post automerged at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------
    Vaimes

Why get so serious after I called you out?
    Why place your vote on me as the top wagon at that time just to throw your vote about?
    Why do I feel like you're not trying at all to figure out my alignment? You partially ignore my presence in this game for quite some time (surprising as I haven't played in ages), you throw a vote on me willy-nilly, I call you out on it, you discredit me for calling you out, I ask you again, you double down on me for calling you out and use it as hindsight justification to have placed a vote on me?

The only thing I don't think I've addressed is your claim that I chucked you down my read list for voting me. My original town-lean on you was for your activity + lackadaisical tone. Your activity tremendously dropped after that (for v/la or busy reasons or whatever, but your presence in the game still became like nothing), then you returned waffling around, then you had a massive tonal shift.

You also have not asked me if I'm a witch. Which, maybe your meta has changed that much, but I would've expected you to have done something like that at least once to take my reaction into account. You know, to actually figure out my alignment.

That was a lot of phone-typing

---------- Post automerged at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

I like Jarizok's wallpost on Tom a lot. I think there's credit to the idea that he was trying to communicate being a little, but I think the credit is very slight because that's very risky relative to reward. You could make the counter-argument that he's a village agent trying to trick the big witches just as easily as the opposite argument.

In any case, unless something changes my mind before day end I probably will not vote tom

---------- Post automerged at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Do you mind posting a read wall of as many players as you have reads in as of now?

Also have you read all the way through the thread yet or you've skipped stuff?

---------- Post automerged at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Vote: Vaimes

/10char

14. Jarizok

This! This sounds like exactly a thing tom would do, and makes tons more sense than tom actually being a little. It would also explain why he's overall super townie, and then throws in something awful on purpose!

Citrus could still be a witch for thinking like this, because it's their secondary goal this game to find their allies (or a little witch with tom? Prolly not), but definitely prefer lynching Beru or even Acio over him now.

For today anyway.

15. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Citrus has earned himself another few hours of life. Only a few, though.

vote: beruru

16. Jarizok

Are you caught up Rubi?

17. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Still catching up atm. But it might be nice to have a wall before and after catching up:

(In no particular order)
    Town: dC, owner, Rubicon, Vaimes
    lean-town: miner, Citrus
    null???: kai
    lean-scum: dyachei, (fluff, cobalt), jari
    scum: tom
    (not on the list: Acio, Beru, Fable, jwlk)

Sorry Jari, totally skimmed over your wall before now. I'll actually read it I guess.

Ok, so after reading #613, I still am a bit hung up on the RVS questions but like I feel this post as a whole is pretty good/hard to fake tonally. Mostly seen from the pure contrast from dC's stream of consciousness re-read. Lacks tons of words mentioning minor stuff/NAI stuff, less padding, more analysis goodness.

I think I probably need to do a full Acio and Fable ISO today or something similar. But for now for the #650ish series of posts, I'm feeling a little better about Fable over Acio going into the exchange (I like #651 a lot). But then #660 is pretty ballsy I feel so.. Will come back to this.

Like their posts on the next page both feel good tonally? But I'm not sure if both can be town?

Really liking miner now and Vaimes is slipping. (not solely because miner scum reads Vaimes) But it's like between what I covered in my last few posts and the 7/8 pages I've done so far, Vaimes has not done a lot. The whole pop-in thing is bleh, he can be a scum read if I end up liking tom a lot more after reading the rest of the thread.

Ok, gonna post this now so my final post isn't too long. At top of pg36/#701 in case that helps. Oh, there's like 20 pages to go >.<

18. Jarizok

Have fun with it Wei! If you post in snippets, I'll break 'm up for you and I'll have something to read. Not like I have anything else to do, I'm at work.

19. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

No, not yet. I read Citrus, Vaimes and beru in iso.

20. Jarizok

Why not just read the thread chronologically?