1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #9 Halftime Edition

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Or you could bank on saying that if he was a little his teammate would have realized it and clued him in, so yay derp!clearing!

2. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Ehh...feels weaker. I think fluff made that response on reading kai's post, so his buddy wouldn't have had a window to prompt him about it and it could just have not come up before in LW chat.

3. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    There's a shift in your voice that bothers me. There's the awkward part, and then the shift to the big blocky text based posts. I guess it feels similar to a mask.

I don't like tom's activity. He's not figuring out the game; he's just claiming multiple roles. Vaimes is agenda oriented. His mind set feels planned and not natural.

4. Miner

Miner Order Member

To be fair I doubt fluff would outpost in a lw qt over gamethread so whether or not his potential buddy could help him is unclear.

Could be a non-Elder derpclear though, yes.

---------- Post automerged at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------
    owner

tom is doing a gimmick. It's not really AI for him, although I've never known him to gimmick as scum. He knows that though, and I think there are a couple posts that are super sketch coming from him.

I'd still like to lynch beru or Acio though. Can you explain why you are averse to that?

5. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    Okay...and the other people...?

6. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Why just okay? You are okay with me voting for you? You have no comments on my tom and Vaimes reads?

---------- Post automerged at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

I'm not included in everyone. :(
    Vaimes leaves me out of everything. :p

7. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    I would like responses to everything first!

Also your scumreads sound mostly like feels reads so I can't really comment on anything there anyway. (I am also avoiding commenting on tom until someone else weighs in on his weiy push/reasoning)

8. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    So Beruru,

From 286 I really hope beruru isn't one of those people that thinks d1 is useless so their low effort. I don't like voting jari then asking people why he's a villager when she doesn't go into her own read of him at all. There's a weird irony in so many of beruru's posts being nothing but complaining about contentless posts, she has a lot of complaining but pretty much zero trying to initiate any sort of meaningful conversation which is rubbing me the wrong way. Also having only 3 reads more than halfway into the game so far is pretty bad. Also ftr I'm not interested in 2 year old meta and that goes both ways between Beruru and Acio A LOT can change in that time span so if meta is the only reason for their reads on each other that means nothing to me. I wanna bang my head against the wall reading this ISO because there's so much fluff and baseless reads coupled with complaining about fluff it's kind of insane. 977 Might be the worst post I've read doing these ISOs so far, like reasoning like this at this stage is so trash and with the condescending tone it's actually annoying to read. Also dunno if it needs to be said but the low poster suggestion is horrible. Random kai vote along with the amount of complaining about jari makes no sense when followed by 1102. She can't even describe her read on me which actually pisses me off. You wanna complain about contentless posts fine but then don't fucking cop out on actually going nito detail about one of your wolf reads. Fluff read just seems like she picked out a random low poster and decided they were a wolf like none of what she says there is specific only to fluff. And I just disagree with the wei read in general that was not my impression fo him when I read him over.

We always murder this today.

Vote:Beruru

9. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    You shading my feels reads?

10. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Getting tired, I'll do acio but citrus might have to wait until tomorrow.

11. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    Actually, no. Just commenting that there's no real feedback to give on them. Like, okay, you feel the way you do about those people. I feel the way I do, other people feel the way they do. It's all subjective, so I can't really criticize or support.

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

You don't think it's a bold move to assume scum would make a stab like that at something they can/should confirm? Because I do

13. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Why just pressure here?

---------- Post automerged at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

I don't know about that. You could comment and voice a different opinion.

14. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Lining up lynches is bad.

I'm almost sober again and then I can finally do the Vaimes case

15. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    *Owner tries to find a post from earlier to quote, but she is having no success at finding it.* :(

16. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Was talking about ISOs not lynches?

17. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Why Acio and not Citrus?

18. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Hey owner. Could you link me to your most recent reads on peeps (and apologies for totally skimming over it), or if there isn't a recent post of that nature mind letting me know where you're sitting thoughts-wise right now?

If asking specifically would help, thoughts on Fable + Beruru would be my favorite reads (Vaimes would be my other but you recently mentioned your read on him)

---------- Post automerged at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

...that makes a lot more sense

19. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Going from least number of posts and working my way up.

20. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Advance warning: Will be at a concert tomorrow near day-end and thus will very likely not be around for the last ~4-6 hours of day (depending on if cell signal is possible or not and how bad things line up in terms of timing)