1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #9 Halftime Edition

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Hi I'm home. Phone died hours ago.
    Going to sleep though. Long ass day.

Claim witch or whatever.
    [​IMG]

2. Miner

Miner Order Member

I feel like witches town reading Vaimes this game would have to force the read more because Vaimes hasn't been his super self-clearing town personality.

---------- Post automerged at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

In other news I want people to promise me no CFDing because there's a nonzero chance I miss it.

Looking at you Jari.

3. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Citrus's vaimes ISO is very weak and I agree with vaimes it looks like busywork and Beruru doing random ISOs and nothing else is not villagery especially when it takes 4 hours to get through one persons RVS posts, thinking if the effort to actually quote everything is authentic or just busywork and leaning the latter.

4. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Not even Acio?

---------- Post automerged at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

That was at Miner btw.

5. Miner

Miner Order Member

No real point in CFDing from beru to Acio unless we're playing the "be nice to new people card"

---------- Post automerged at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Are we? Serious question KaiDASH

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Unvote

Vote: Fable

I am guaranteed to be back before day-end, but will likely not be around for day-end itself

7. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Witch chat tell you to do that? Working on my ISO right now btw....it doesn't look good for you.

8. Miner

Miner Order Member

:facepalm

Screaming at the sky.

"Too many scumreads not enough townreads."

9. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Why are people (other than Acio) on Fable right now? I'm actually so confused.

10. Jarizok

Well, he asked them to, so it's not a /complete/ question mark.

11. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I asked dya to vote for me, citrus's vote is way too delayed to be a response to my request so I couldn't tell you probably lolpressure.

---------- Post automerged at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Dya probably lock clear for that fwiw, wolves would probably be too pussy to do something like that.

---------- Post automerged at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

So Citrus,

So I think I found I bigger problem with =309 than the dya vote. And that's how in the hell does citrus have more of a read on beruru than he does on Acio, dya, miner, dC when at this point beruru has exactly two posts and neither of them say anything? Also he has tom as a witch and kai slightly below null and doesn't say anything about either of them, this does not look like a list thought was put into. 333 seems hypocritical "it's worth pressuring null reads but not wolf reads" lolokay. The citrus's line of questioning for dya that follows is honestly terrible and looks really fake (392, 398 401, 407) the questions are pointless and the conclusion is beyond ridiculous. It really just seems like he's busy trying to justify his vote rather than trying to get a read on dya. Then we get inot a nitty argument about what OMGUS means (who gives a fuck? though for the record citurs is wrong here, you don't need to be voting for someone for them to express the same sort of sentiment).

Then citrus starts backtracking in 609 when nobody agrees with him. I don't get the "well people only voted me cuz I was not trying to be villagery on purpose" stuff, you don't try to be villagery you just do it by solving the game and putting out bad votes and being nitty doesn't help with that. Still confused about why if citrus is wolf reading tom he isn't interacting with him at all 867. Yeah citrus only cares about how other people are reading him confirmed 884, this is gross. Says he's going to reread me but focuses on vaimes instead. 1073 feels like a lot of OMGUS and "how come you haven't asked me if I'm a witch yet" is lol, also dislike ?I was V reading you for being active but you haven't been as active after citing v/la." That....yeah...are we just figuring out 2 + 2 = 4?

1193 is all sorts of wrong. I don't understand why vaimes saying he was on faction post citrus/dya stuff is at all relevant or related. A lot of summary of what vaimes is doing which I don't get why people do that if they're not going to post their own opinion of it because if you're not going to do that you're just reposting a person's ISO which is pointless. Saying vaims reason for voting him is empty is hypocritical when citrus has done pointless naked votes for lolpressure all game. Pressuring vaimes for reads is probably the only thing I've liked from citrus so far. I think after beruru citrus would be my 2nd choice for lynch.

12. Jarizok

My guess is Citrus wants to have his vote free tonight to influence the lynch. If it's committed to one of the real wagons already, he's stuck.

---------- Post automerged at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

Lemme just read this...

---------- Post automerged at 16:26 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

K, so I got distracted. I did read it though, and it feels like a solid case. The post does more to make me feel better about Fable than it affects my Citrus read though.

---------- Post automerged at 16:28 ---------- Previous post was at 16:26 ----------

How does Beru/Citrus/Fluff sound to people?

13. Miner

Miner Order Member

No Acio?

I'm watching Wimbledon, so sorta only keeping one eye on this.

14. Jarizok

We're looking at 5 total, so he can be in there somewhere. I've got Fluff/Beru w/w and Citrus/Beru w/w though, and Bero/Acio probably not elder/elder?

15. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I'm probably good on ISOs for the day but I'm around to talk for 3ish hours then I gotta go into work meaning I won't be here for EoD most likely.

16. Jarizok

You always enjoy speculating on full teams on D1 right? Thoughts?

17. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Lolpreflip associatives. Beruru and Citrus are the wolfiest to me so that's who I wanna kill. Though citrus trying to force out a read on beruru is ping-y.

18. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

?? Why did you not reply to my questions about your case on me? And instead decided to do random ISOs?

Like your vote is still on me as far as I can tell, but you're not trying to convince anyone to vote for me. I'm not going to get lynched just by you randomly sitting on me and ISOing other people. We have less than ~12 hours left in D1. Do you care at all about lynching a so called scum read instead of sitting on a vanity vote?

19. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Something about that team sounds off to me.

20. Jarizok

Citrus town?