1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #9 Halftime Edition

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Not sure bout that

2. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Didn't think so.

3. Miner

Miner Order Member

Wait why's fluff scum again?

4. Jarizok

Current vote

Beru [5]: Miner, Tom, Jari, Rubicon, Fable.
    Fable [3]: Acio, Dyachei, Citrus.
    Tom [2]: Kai, Wei.
    Citrus [2]: Vaimes, DC.
    DichotomousCreator [2]: Owner, Fluff.
    Jari [1]: Cobalt.
    Weiyaoli [1]: Beruru.

Not Voting [1]: Jwlk.

5. Miner

Miner Order Member

So in reality we have fifteen votes, and we need hopefully ten on the same wagon to be safe.

6. Jarizok

RNG

Also, Beru's vitriol was suddenly gone when interacting with Fluff for a bit.

7. Miner

Miner Order Member

Ehhhhhh that's a super sketch read. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a deep wolf.

8. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Was actually thinking fluff was probably a villager for raisins.

Doesn't keep him from being a derp though. :v

9. Jarizok

Raisins are juicy. I mean, he was the priest last time we were ready to string him up, so maybe.

10. Miner

Miner Order Member

Wait, guys.

Little witches lose if all Elders are dead before halftime right?

11. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Rules say nothing about them losing, only replacing the Elders, so I doubt it.

12. Jarizok

Yeah, think they just take over.

---------- Post automerged at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:31 ----------

Why? Were you suddenly motivated to lynch all the Elder witches? Because we were already trying that...

---------- Post automerged at 18:34 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------

Nah guys, Fluff is just scum. I remember I had Citrus/fluff w/w as well now. Unless them were the raisins.

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Nah it has nothing to do with your request, it's a consolidation vote as my votes doing nothing on Vaimes at this point. The alternatives are beruru and Tom, already voiced my preference between you 3,or me, which obviously is not going to be where I consolidate

Skimmed the rest of on my phone and only have a few minutes free

14. Miner

Miner Order Member

Oh, I was wondering if you could analyze patterns of hard defense since LW in that scenario would have to keep Elders alive earlier on.

15. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Most of my reads are tonal/gut, no I'm not going to have super developed reads on every player in the game, so there's really no merit to you picking random players and saying "oh hey he didn't talk much about his read on them" at random.

I haven't really talked much about beruru, but I don't have very good feelings about her being lynched today. Partly due to principle (she hasn't played in ages), kinda have mislynch vibes from the way her wagon built up (seemed like more of a well lemme judt toss my vote here), and although this happened later on I see a lot of merit to the edginess not being in her scum range comment (although it's been awhile for her so)

---------- Post automerged at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

If I wanted that I'd just have left my vote on Vaimes this morning, way easier and also means I could have set my alarm later this morning

---------- Post automerged at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Force out a read means?

---------- Post automerged at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Ehhh she is just sitting on weiyaoli. Hmm.

More ok with a beruru lynch, but would like to see what she does when she enters the thread (? Soon?)

People should really start consolidating on fable/beruru/me at this point votes wise, let's not have a last minute crazy party please (as much as I enjoy them)

16. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Citrus

You having more of a read on beruru after two posts than you do on dya, dC, etc comes across as not real to me.

17. Jarizok

Would be pretty cruel to put the onus on the Littles to keep the Elders alive or just lose.

Doubly so because Littles don't actually know who the elders are.

It would be a pretty neat mechanic if the Elders were to lose if all the Littles died though!

18. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    And citrus you haven't really talked about me at all you just popped in decided to consolidate on me because....

Also it wasn't random, specifically tom was a the bottom of your reads list and you never pushed him and then magically later he was in your villager section something about that doesn't add up.

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I have more of a read on dya then beruru though? Where is that even coming from?

And I don't have a good read on dC, he's the kind of player that I need to see his analytical thought to feel confident about a read on him and that's harder to do D1

Enjoying the discredits though, you're making me feel better about my vote if that's any consolation

---------- Post automerged at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

And that's actually bullshit. Just because I didn't post periodic read walls doesn't mean things literally don't change. If I posted the periodic read walls you'd probably see a more steady transition. The post where I said I want to make sure he doesn't pocket me alone showed my read on him transitioning which you're ignoring (because being pocketed by a scum read makes no sense)

---------- Post automerged at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

And I actually mentioned last night I'd rather consolidate on you than beruru than tom in that order

So there's your because. You're legit starting to feel like you are either conf-biasing me or you're faking it, because youre throwing darts to see what sticks

---------- Post automerged at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Like seriously, are you purposefully conflating my reads and thoughts from 2 irl days ago (when I first entered the with my current votes and thoughts or something?

20. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Yeah this is all wrong. At the time you made your first reads list, you said beruru had made you lean both villager and wolf on her when at the time she had said essentially nothing meanwhile dya had quite a few posts by that time already and you had her as ??? at that time so yes that comes across as strange and you saying anything else was the case at that time is a lie. Next you can't just expect everyone to take you at your word when you say you had a progression on someone but don't say anything about it, I mean come on give the people in this game a little more credit than that. Also you can said you would consolidate on me yes but YOU NEVER SAID WHY. You consolidating on me doesn't mean shit if nobody knows the reason for it so yeah that's not going to fly.