1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #9 Halftime Edition

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Delphine

Delphine First Year

Witch Hunt #9: Halftime Edition.

Vote Count 2.2.

Citrus [3]: dC, his fluffiness, KaiDASH.
    Acio [2]: Fable, weiyaoli.
    dC [2]: Citrus, Jarizok.
    Fable [2]: Vaimes, Silver.
    Beruru [1]: Miner.
    KaiDASH [1]: Rubicon.

Not Voting [4]: Acio, Beruru, Cobalt, Owner.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to softlynch and 12 to hardlynch.

Today is a 96 hour Day. Deadline is at Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 4:00:00 am (GMT+1).

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | EOD1

2. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    That feeling when you try to CTRL + F for tom and you get a highlight for every single au"tom"erged post.

---------- Post automerged at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

I'm sorry and people can think I'm aligned with tom? Really?

---------- Post automerged at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

That protection of citrus is curious though, I know I would go that far to pocket a single person but I'm trying to figure out if tom would. Like he very much wanted us to know he never wanted citrus lynched and it started all the way back to the citrus/dya stuff and I think a lot of tom's problems with me grew more pronounced when I sided with dya and started wolf reading citrus. Although looking at Citrus's reactions to some of it I don't think they were knowingly aligned. Is it possible tom had a LW read on citrus? Would he have been so vocal about citrus if he did?

3. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Please note this is from notes and not from thread, as I still haven't read things before my last post (and likely won't be doing so for a while). Now:

I have a scumlean on Owner essentially due to an activity falloff. I remember her being considerably more active in like the first half of D1 when she was chasing me, then she just...mostly stopped posting, and when she DID post it was to move back onto the scumread she had on me without even really updating it. Felt like coasting.

My thoughts on me are I'm town, you get that one for free :v

Thoughts on Fable are I can kinda see the scummy pattern in his behaviour but IMO it doesn't match his RWBY scumplay so I'm more forgiving of it? If I'm being 100% honest here I think I say beru is more likely scum but I also have zero confidence in a Fable read and I don't feel like he's provided much to work with RE: reading him in specific (PREVIEW EDIT: I'm not giving him credit for tom voting him D1 b/c no-one else really backed up the "tom does not bus" thing so I'm not 100% on believing it esp. as a D1 play pattern)

Thoughts on Kai are I had him at lean town starting the day for hopping on the CFD early and pulling out of his shitpost-y nosedive D1. If memory and what I've seen of D2 serve though he's reverted to uselessness? So this is probably out of date.

Can you tell me what you think of Jarizok's case on me?

4. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

More people should be voting KaiDASH.

Vaimes, why do you townread beruru?

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Felt like the coven was okay with her dying.

6. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Aye, that's pretty much it.

Vote: Fable

Tom/fable interactions don't seem to indicate to me a lack of alignment I think. Like compare tom's more direct casing of/at wei to the like, arm's length approach he gave fable.

Also hot take: JSilver's slot seems unlikely to be a witch because it was allowed to go unreplaced the entire first day.

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Whereas with tom, there was very obviously a dam there (the scumteam) that we really had to push through that made it more obvious he was mafia.

8. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    dC it's not so much that tom doesn't bus being the reason I quoted the post so much as it is tom's tone of he really doesn't give a fuck who dies between me and beruru.

---------- Post automerged at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Yeah no your vote is complete shit and you continue to refuse to address anything I'm saying, like why even fucking quote that post?

Also that silver read is angleshooty, disgusting, and inaccurate.

Really hope this isn't your village game honestly.

9. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Ok, you can say that but who is it?

Who was enabling the beru lynch or trying to disable the tom lynch?

Was people doing both?

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

You're a goblin you don't get to ask real questions.

11. KaiDASH

???

Rude.

12. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Also she was the main CW to tom, a witch, because I believe Rubicon, and almost half the tom wagon was like "I'D RATHER LYNCH BERURU BUT WHATEVER."

The fact that there are people who still want to ~look into her~ makes me gag.

---------- Post automerged at 19:36 ---------- Previous post was at 19:35 ----------

I thought it was less rude than shitgoblin ._.

13. Rubicon

My first reaction was "wait what??" because from my point of view the Tom wagon came out of nowhere with the force of a thousand suns at end of day. There was not very much resistance at that point, other than me, which doesn't count.

But you had been asking for a Tom lynch for a long time before that, so it makes sense from your perspective to talk about resistance.

---------- Post automerged at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I assume people want to look into her as a possible little witch.

14. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Maybe Citrus was the only one whining? I feel like there were others.

Something to look into when I get home.

---------- Post automerged at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:39 ----------

Oh, also, beruru is suuuper unlikely to be a little because I don't think the Elders are gonna try to wagon anyone ok the agent/little list.

15. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Hmm...right okay and that was right near EOD and the wagons were close, so would have real impact.

The flipside is he was already on you at that point, yeah? So flipping to beru and then back to you doesn't really have a mechanical effect and is a very low-cost scum move. So there's no reason for tom NOT to do it to distance from you if your logic is correct. Is there more pattern/evidence showing the same sort of conclusion?

16. Rubicon

Why would I die tonight? I'm confirmed non-holy and useless until N3.

If multiple people agree that I should reveal whether Tom was something specific (a role that witches are likely to fake-claim at endgame, for example), I'm open to the idea. Otherwise I think it's better to keep the information to myself.

17. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I mean I'm probably biased cuz I know my alignment and you're not wrong in what you say here, at the same time tom went straight for me early on and I was on him before that and I do bus a lot sure (in fact I've bussed tom before during lylo before anyone else had voted and votes were locked so I can't even say I would never bus him) but at the same time I would say at the same time I almost never go straight to bussing and I do try to give them a chance before trying to murder them.

18. KaiDASH

It's gross, yeah.

Right now I'm pretty sold town on: beru, jarizok, miner and fluff.

Fluff probably the weakest of those because fluff.

I don't think beru is a LW, I can see where people are coming from on it buuuuut I disagree. It won't be an issue today anyway so whaatever.

I'm leaning town on rubicon, vaimes and dc. I'd usually scumread rubicon for his play (re: me) but it actually feels like it's coming from town for the first time ever? (please send help)

Wei. I like his posts but ?? something is pinging me here, so I'll see if I can reread him and actually go places with this.

I was leaning town on owner but shes kinda falled off a cliff. I feel like I should have a more devolved read on acio at this point but I found that hard to do(acio save me from myself, thanks).

Citrus & Fable would lynch.

Not impressed with silver but waiting to see more.

Colbalt still gone.

I obviously have WAY TOO FEW scumreads so help please.

19. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Vote:Fable

20. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Hey KaiDASH. Is there a reason you think I'm scum, or is that vote the reaction-test vote it feels like to me?