1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #9 Halftime Edition

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

*grumbles*

---------- Post automerged at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

I should probably start playing soon shouldn't I.

---------- Post automerged at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

There's so many pages. ;-;

2. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Could you define soon?

3. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Please tell me soon means now.

4. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

me and fluff irl

[​IMG]

5. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

What do you make of it?

6. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Memes.

I don't think it means anything besides a light push towards a mis/lynch/bus?

By the way, if Acio is actually a witch this game, I'm going to lul at him so hard over him protesting that he doesn't play that way anymore for like an entire page just because I posted ancient memes and then proceeding to fulfil the prophecy.

Cobalt Fucking, yes it does. Reads list go go go.

Also can we like......... actually all post reads? Like the rainbow type list. 24 hours left, let's figure out who we all want to go to hell (preferably).

7. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

8. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Even if you don't wanna post a reads list, posting a list of people you want or wouldn't mind being dead would be nice. For example:

Want to lynch: Mal. Besides that, idk right now, going to reread. Convince me of ↓.

Could probably be convinced to lynch: Kai-, Fluff, Wei.

Could maybe be convinced to lynch: Cobalt, Fable, Citrus, Silver.

The only way to convince me of Cobalt is obviously meta because it's been an actual irl week and dude has like 5 posts. There are really worse lowposters than Fluff in this world...

Jari and Miner are somewhere in there too, but "idk right now, going to reread".

(I also wanna know if the Jari/Fable interactions are normal... from people who aren't them.)

Before you ask why there isn't a "Not going to lynch:" section, it's because it's obviously everyone who isn't already listed. It's also separated into "probably" and "maybe" because of the % of you wasting your time by posting at me.
    If it could convince the thread and you really want to, you should still do it, though.
    When you do it, please make it one big long post and not a bunch of separate posts where you quote other posts, too. They're annoying and hard to follow. Thanks.

9. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Why Vaimes over Acio/Mal?

10. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Bleh, I haven't updated my reads in ages so this is going to be some combination of gutfeels, outdated and/or overlooking/forgetting recent events. I need to reread but am struggling to find an opportunity, so it might just be lite play for a while :/

Town (dC, dyachei)
    fluffiness
    weiyaoli
    Rubicon
    Barely Above Null
    Beruru
    Silvercrys3467
    Null+
    KaiDASH
    Vaimes
    Null/Uncategorized (Cobalt, mallorean_thug)
    Jarizok
    Fable
    Null-
    Owner
    Barely Below Null
    Miner
    Barely Below Barely Below Null
    Citrus
    Scum (tom)

So Beru meta-hardtowning Acio and then doing a complete 180 when he replaces out is a wacky pointless thing for scum to be doing, ESPECIALLY since she got crap from Acio for a "lazy" read on him. This combined with Fable getting pissy makes me think Fable might be more likely scum now. Judgment on mal is reserved for the time being.

I've added in more categories because several of my reads are pretty weak gutfeels things I don't want to go nuts chasing like I did in RWBY. Null+ and Null- are essentially "average but if I literally had to provide reads this is where it'd go", and generally stems from high uncertainty rather than not having much to go on. True null is basically not enough info for a read to exist at all.

11. Miner

Miner Order Member

I'm kinda (read: very much) suspicious about the fact that apparently the only scum tell beru has wrt Acio is him replacing out as scum.

---------- Post automerged at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Ok that reads list is gross too.

---------- Post automerged at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Hey dC, have you played with fluff before?

12. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Wait, to be more specific....

I've been tinfoiling Fable/Jari (whatever chat, tbh) since like, a little bit before the end of yesterDay... and I want to know if their interactions are just meta or if they're actually coaligned. It would be super funny, even though I know the chances of it being real are very very low.

---------- Post automerged at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

It's more specifically that Acio gets really bored and demotivated really fast playing scum because there's nothing for him to solve, or whatever. The /out was the cap on the disintegration of reads.

13. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

dyachei
    Vaimes

Rubicon
    beruru

Silver r jwlk
    dC
    Fluff
    Miner

Citrus
    Jari
    Wei
    Cobalt

Fable
    KaiDASH
    Acionyx
    owner

tom

14. Miner

Miner Order Member

Why didn't you mention that your hard townread on him was dropping then? (If I missed it sorry, and link please.)

---------- Post automerged at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Same with you Vaimes

I recall you town reading Acio.

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I'm revoking my townread of owner. She feels incredibly deflated compared to D1.

Dunno if I'm gung-ho about lynching her, but eh.

I'll get to Citrus' questions ~eventually~.

16. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Okay so in a world where Beru is scum why did she hard townread Acio only to flipflop on the slot replacing? The flop can't be planned because she didn't know Acio would replace out in advance...

Played with fluff once in WH12, where he was relatively quiet/inoffensive scum. I have fluff as locktown for the CFD on tom, so if you want me to ding that read I'll need either a case that fluff bussed tom or fluff ran tom over despite the risk of hitting an ally.

As for the reads being gross, I think I'd like some more detail on what you mean by that.

17. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

That was probably before he dropped off. I can't actually recall townreading him.

18. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I didn't. Rip me.

Although, saying you're hard townreading scum in thread is a really good way not to die. If he hadn't replaced out, I probably wouldn't have said anything until D3... seeing as how the slot probably wouldn't have been lynched today.

19. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

But you wouldn't be at risk of dying either way? Please explain.

20. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Life...it happens. Today, I started a new generic job. I guess I do feel deflated in the sense that I'm tired, and I might just be playing lazy. But in the thick of it all. It took someone this long to mention something about it.

Now, what does that tell you about the state of the game? Or the mindset of player interactions?