1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #9 Halftime Edition

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I always forget how to deal with the underscore on mobile, plus it'd be interesting to see how long til a response sans ping, but sure

2. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Sorry about your plan, but I want to see him post. It would be interesting if that slot was town, and I want to see him at least, like, try?

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I mean I was going to ping him after a few more hours from sheer annoyance at no posts for a while so it's fine?

4. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Vaimes reread coming tomorrow, but unless I find him really scummy I'm thinking of just moving my vote back onto mal.

Don't have enough scum reads this game so hopefully something can help me to re-evaluate the game.

---------- Post automerged at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Like, unless the coven is literally tom/silver/mal with little witch (beru/fluff/cobalt). Game doesn't feel like it's that easy, so I'm wrong somewhere.

5. Delphine

Delphine First Year

Witch Hunt #9: Halftime Edition.

Vote Count 2.6.

KaiDASH [4]: Rubicon, Citrus, Vaimes, Beruru.
    Citrus [3]: dC, his fluffiness, KaiDASH.
    mal [3]: Miner, Fable, Silver.
    Vaimes [2]: Owner, Jarizok.
    Jarizok [1]: mal.

Not Voting [2]: Cobalt, weiyaoli.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to softlynch and 12 to hardlynch.

Today is a 96 hour Day. Deadline is at Friday, July 21, 2017 at 4:00:00 am (GMT+1).

2.1 l 2.2 | 2.3 | 2.4 | 2.5
    1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | EOD1

6. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Vaimes --- Problem is basically this, you putting Silver above me in a readlist doesn't seem quite congruent with your stated reads on us in-thread before. Anything to say about that?

7. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Things like this are why I'm paranoid about you.

8. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    KaiDASH what do you make of Fable?

9. Citrus

Citrus First Year

FoS switch to Mallorean

10. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Why do you do this "fos switch" thing? You have ten fingers. I don't understand. Is this a "my top scum is" thing?

---------- Post automerged at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Before I left, I never played on a forum where people used FoS. We all agreed on something like "it's a waste of time, just use your vote. FoS is a place for scum to hide and not commit to actually voting", mostly because of The Machine or s-

wait guys I have access to The Machine. Holy fuck, I completely forgot. BRB putting all votes in hold on a sec.

---------- Post automerged at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

If the coven is Kai/Citrus/Tom I'm going to shit.

11. Silvercrys3467

Silvercrys3467 Squib

High Score:
    Do you not think Citrus is an agent anymore?

Are you still scum reading Jarizok?

12. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Can you imagine if day end was actually two hours from now? We'd be so fucked. We're probably already fucked. Post pls, dudes.

13. Silvercrys3467

Silvercrys3467 Squib

High Score:
    Someone townreading Beru should give me a reason she isn't scum besides "she was a counterwagon to tom on D1."

14. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

So you're scumreading beruru?

15. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I was being generous, but it doesn't have to be, like, calculated play. Citrus can just be obvwitch. I can lower my appraisal of the gamestate by a few yomi levels, it's fine.

Jari/Fable come together for me, and that post says "coven", sooooo... they can like. not be coven. I guess.

Also, that post is only, like, 50% serious. As long as you only really know your own alignment, you gotta keep multiple worlds in play. Hard committing to only one world at a time is how you end up crying alone at f3 with bad reads.

16. Silvercrys3467

Silvercrys3467 Squib

High Score:
    I've been scumreading her, yes.

17. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    /10characters

18. Silvercrys3467

Silvercrys3467 Squib

High Score:
    Sure, but I'm pretty sure I brought up your Jarizok read when you asked me to look at your reads like, two days ago, and yesterday you said you were going to iso him and Kai, and then earlier you told Jarizok you were going to do it /again/....

So I guess I'm wondering if you ever did that. Do you think he's only ever a wolf with Fable and that's why their meta is important or something?

19. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I'm never going to full iso because I tried on D1 and I forgot how much it sucked and I hate it so it's never happening. I haven't had time today (irlday) to do the mini thing I said I'd do earlier. Chances of him being a wolf with Fable are a lot higher than solo imo.

20. Silvercrys3467

Silvercrys3467 Squib

High Score:
    Must have missed this, sorry.

The meta thing is pretty much the only reason beru ever gave for townreading him, so I don't think she can just decide the slot is still town after he, you know, did the thing she said he does as scum. Especially if /she's/ scum.

You don't think it would look /worse/ if she went "Haha, yeah, I know I said Acio low posts and replaces out if scum but I still think his slot is town even though that's the only reason I thought he was town in the first place"?

---------- Post automerged at 20:32 ---------- Previous post was at 20:30 ----------

That's fine, I'm off the full iso thing with quotes and etcetera myself. Too much work/not enough reward in my opinion.

I was just thinking you would come back with /actual reasons/ Jarizok is scum to you instead of.... "I'm scumreading him for ever for reasons."