1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Official DLP Nuzlocke Run

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by Mindless, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    My God, a Goomy. This is fantastic.

But with how this run is going, I'm going to die a horrible death somehow. Please, Protect, save me.

2. ChaosGuy

ChaosGuy Unspeakable

Meanwhile I got named for a non-electric type, and then sent to die. What the fuck Vira.

3. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Got! Thanks for telling me.

That sounds like a lot of work and I'm allergic to work.

Best not to get your hopes up. I used Aloha Marowak on my first playthrough and it was terrible.

Yeah, you better pray. I didn't know Goomys were so fragile. <_<

But naming a Stufful after you was perfect. ;_;

Diglett Cave!

What a wonderful place that I can’t train Rehio the Goomy in because Zubats suck and call other Zubats.

You: “But, Vira, don’t you have other Pokemon you can train?”

I could, unknown person, but I don’t actually care.

Route Nine is short with the only Pokemon encounters being fishing. But more important things are afoot, because two feet away is Konikoni City, and in Konikoni City is…

A salon!

A clothing store!

Hallelujah!

I spend about 7k lengthening by hair and changing it to brown. Not to Ash Brown because they looks green, but a Dark Brown that doesn’t look right because the game likes giving me a hard time. I look like a stranger. ;_; At least with the clothing store I can throw out this tacky watermelon purse and spend like 30k for this basic black one. The things I do~

Olivia has a shop here, but I ignore it because I have Pokemon to catch!

On Route Nine, I cross my fingers for a Corsola. I get a Luvdisc, which I punt back into the sea because no.

A cemetery is east of Route Nine. I have a choice between Gastly, Phantump, or Zubat.

Guess what I got?

This Zubat should be christened Ash because it is clearly her reincarnation, but coincidently, Konikoni City has this trader who wants a Zubat! I bash them over the head, leave the Zubat, and take the Poliwhirl. Not really my kind of Pokemon, but I name him Sildet. He will do.

Past the cemetery is Akala Outskirts and you can’t tell me there’s worthwhile Pokemon in this grass. There’s a Chinchou that I can fish, but 20% is…

Wait.

It is Tuesday. On Wednesday…

HA!

I plug in my DS, fuck off to do something else, and the next day I come back with QR scans ready to go in a tab. Ten scans later, Island Scan boots up and materializes me a Honedge. He is dubbed a sweetheart. I name him Wynter.

Now with that out of the way, I gotta clean up these trainers on Akala outskirts. I keep Rehio the Goomy in front in the off-chance he’ll level into something useful, but as soon as this one guy sends out a Hariyama, I yank him back and put Mage the Sylveon in his place.

Despite what some of you are thinking, I’m not an absent-minded, reckless idiot who has a 75% Pokemon death rate. I am, in fact, an absent-minded, brilliant Pokemon connoisseur who has a purposeful 75% Pokemon death rate to make things interesting for you because I’m a kind and generous person.

This is why when the Hariyama survives a Draining Kiss in red HP, Whirlwinds Mage, and pulls in Wynter the Honedge, I didn’t switch Wynter out.

“Wynter has Shadow Sneak and might be able to kill this Hariyama immediately,” I think, “BUT Wynter knows Aerial Ace and that’s super effectice and isn’t it cool my sword has a flying-type attack?”

Hariyama goes first.

Hariyama uses Knock Off.

Weeeeeelp.

I toss Wynter’s dead body into the trash and finish off the Hariyama with Mage. I do not cry. I’m not a crying person and I counted on Wynter dying before I could use him because I think of your guy first and foremost. Because I’m kind.

Fuck.

The last trainer has a couple of water-types. Delphine the Steenee murders them and stashes their bodies in the freezer. She then proceeds to learn Stomp and the moment I look away, she grows like four feet and turns into a long-legged supermodel.

Who designed this Pokemon?

Who’s hand do I shake over Delphine learning this seventy damage grass kick that LOWERS the opponent’s attack 100% of the time?

Like, I could go into the nitty gritty of my battle with the rock-type Olivia. I could tell you the times I laughed, the times I cried, but honestly, Delphine murdered everyone within five turns. She squished their heads with her heels while Mage, Rehio, and Sildet cheered in the background.

It was a bit weird.

After, I remember Poke Pelago exists and bait a Carbink into joining my team. He is named LT2000, LT for short. I box him because I got a fairy that will never ever leave my party.

Hano Grand Resort is my next destination, which I skip because the beach calls and a new Pokemon is desperately needed. I really want the ghost sandcastle, but a Staryu pops up instead.

Let me tell you something.

Sildet the Poliwhirl has access to zero water physical attacks. He needs them. This is not me being nerdy, his attack is significantly higher and Scald isn’t doing what I want. So I need a special water-type, but Sildet is also decently bulky.

My solution:

I capture the Staryu and name him Miner. I fly back to Konikoni City and buy two Water Stones. I checked movesets, I’m not losing anything.

Everyone, please meet Sildet the Poliwrath and Miner the Starmie! Miner will be my water-type, Sildet my fighting-type with a minor in water.

Now everyone’s fully evolved except for Rehio the Goomy. I’m sure he’ll evolve soon, like level thirty or something, as all three-stage dragon-types do. He won’t be in this delicate useless phase for long, he’ll just evolve at-

… L-Level forty???

Current Team.

Mage the Sylveon. L31, M. Draining Kiss, Baby-Doll Eyes, Hidden Power Bug, Swift.
    Delphine the Steenee. L30, F. Trop Kick, Teeter Dance, Stomp, Razor Leaf.
    Rehio the Goomy. L23, M. Absorb, Protect, Bide, Dragon Breath.
    Sildet the Poliwrath. L23, M. Scald, Brick Break, Rain Dance, Body Slam.
    Miner the Starmie. L23, M. Psywave, Scald, Swift, Thunder Wave.

Boxed.

Octopus the Cubone. L19, M.
    Poytin the Wishiwashi. L17, M.
    LT2000 the Carbink. L19, M.

Rest in Peace.

Zenzao the Spearow. L13, M. Your sacrifice wasn’t in vain (kinda).
    Red the A. Rattata. L14, M. I accept full responsibility for your death.
    Rose the Gastly. L16, F. Sigh.
    Font the A. Grimer. L20, F. Goodbye, my darling.
    Fable the Kirlia. L20, M. Meh, I have a Sylveon.
    Cheddar the Surskit. L17, F. <_<
    Stanari the Yellow Oricorio. L23, F. FUCK.
    Jari the Bagon. L20, M. THIS.
    Oruma the Croconaw. L19, M. SHIT.
    Ash the Zubat. L21, F. Gah.
    Halt the Trumbeak. L18, M. You tried.
    Menace the Magikarp. L10, M. I was never going to use you.
    Chaos the Stufful. L23, M. At least you were cute.
    Seratin the Mudbrey. L18, M. Oh well.
    Thaum the Machop. L18, M. Died. Sorry, forgot to mention. It wasn’t a big deal.
    Wynter the Honedge. L19, M. I didn’t even get to use you. ;_;

4. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Loving the narration for this Vira.

5. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

Excuse me.

6. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

At least you're not a Carbink.

7. Poytin

Poytin The Arby's Hipster DLP Supporter

With that sort of attitude you must not be aware of how awesome Carbink is.

8. Vira

High Score:
    Thanks!

Having a Gyarados as an end result isn’t a bad thing. :(

When we last left off, I discovered some upsetting news about my Goomy.

This time, Hau and I get shipped to the Aether Foundation Headquarters. Gasp out loud at all the Pokemon on display! Sigh in disappointment at all the Pokemon you can’t catch! Cross your arms at all the items that should be laying around but aren’t!

There is a story here. But it’s not one I care about, so Miner the Starmie, murder the jellyfish and let’s move the fuck on.

Ula’ula Island begins with Hau challenging me to a battle. There are two things I know about this fight:

1. He leads with a Raichu.
    2. This Raichu swept me on my first playthrough despite having EXP Share on and having the pick of any Pokemon I saw.

There is also one additional fact about this fight:

1. Miner the Starmie is in front.

Miner’s allies are another water thing, a slimy dragon who believes in Intelligent Design, a supermodel, and a pastel rabbit-fox. This Raichu hits like a truck, and I’m afraid if I switch into Mage the Sylveon or Delphine the Tsareena, they won’t be able to kill the Raichu before fainting. And, despite repeated learned lessons, I don’t have a sacrifice Pokemon in a sixth spot because my party just looks neater without one, you know?

So…

I throw Rehio the Goomy out front and allow him to die. It’s alright, he’s going to heaven probably.

Delphine the Tsareena takes the free switch and drop-kicks the Raichu into the moon. The rest of Hau’s team is finished off with some nice switching, and after which, we proceed to Malie Garden. I go into the grass without looking up the Pokemon and am therefore surprised when a Masquerain buzzes in. What did I name my Surskit again? I could just give the Masquerain a new name, but I prefer using the same name for a Pokemon line.

I could look it up, but I’m so warm under my blanket on this cloudy, humid day. I don’t wannnaaaaaaa

It takes five minutes of effort and staring at the nickname screen before I get up.

Cheddar the Masquerain joins the party. I could use some firepower.

After circling the entire Garden because Hau blocked the easiest path because he’s a moron, I tell the professor to fuck off.

You see, there are clothes to buy.

In X/Y, I dress in a variety of styles because the selection is so good. I have my pink and white pastel outfit, my sparkly black and magenta outfit, my stylish red and black dress pants and vest outfit… But in S/M, I am always tripped up by the colors. As I ranted earlier, all the warm colors are unavailable because they hate me. And the colors that are available are in weird shades. The green is actually teal. The purple is a barely indigo blue. The actual blues don’t appeal to me and the grays are blah. So like last playthrough, I pretend I’m in high school again and dress only in black.

BUT that is unhealthy. I have to try, right?

I save my game but I won’t waste money and try on some outfits. My tacky watermelon purse has finally met its matching top, shorts, and hat, which are all hideous. I end up settling with a teal top and teal bag- oh, sorry, green. And just to prove I’m bold, I change my eye colors to teal green. They’re bright and striking.

I look like a stranger. :(

That done, I talk to Lillie at the library, then go north to the garbage plant or whatever. I don’t want a Trubbish because no one wants to be named after a Trubbish, but luckily, the grass spits out a Grimer instead. Font has returned! She is boxed.

South, I clear out all the trainers on Route 12. The Pokemon here and in Route 11 are the most boring I’ve ever seen. A Gumshoos is seen and rejected (I don’t accept Trumps onto my team), but I accept Zenzao the Fearow. Benched as well.

Some lady on Route 11 wants me to find her eight Stufful. I would like a mock her for having so many, but I had two dozen once upon a time. Ah, breeding projects. She pays me 15k at least, so that’s good.

The bus at the end takes me up to Mount Hokulani. Honestly, I quite like my team. Miner the Starmie has turned into a glass cannon that I treat as a sturdy cannon, Cheddar the Masquerain is decent backup, Sildet the Poliwrath is bulky as sin, and Mage the Sylveon and Delphine the Tsareena are my aces.

It’s too bad four of these are useless against the Electric/Bug Totem.

I think on this as I’m killing every trainer on Mount Hokulani to prepare.

Sildet should be able to survive one electric attack, but I don’t think Delphine could survive a bug attack. Cheddar may die. The Electric Totem is slow, though, as all Gen Seven Pokemon are, so Miner can at least revenge kill. It’ll be up to Mage. Good thing he knows Swift.

I can’t even capture a Pokemon on Mount Hokulani because I found a Fearow and I already have one. But four battles later, something else pops up.

A Minior.

Just because I can, I have Cheddar the Masquerain Scald it to half-health. Out pops a cyan-colored googly-eyed sweetheart.

I…

Want to breed Minior so bad right now.

Those eyes.

That smile.

That COLOR!

I want one so bad. ;_;

And when the Minior uses Swift, summoning stars that whirl around its star-shaped body, I fall in love more.

No one will notice if I catch a bunch to fill a box, right? As long as I don’t mention it, right?

But, alas, I am true at heart, and kill the Minior.

After I finish killing the rest of the trainers, I wander through the grass some more until another Minior appears. This one is banana yellow and I want you.

It’s so hard not to throw a ball at it. You have no idea.

I harden my heart, and order Cheddar the Masquerain to Scald the Minior.

It survives in red.

It replies with an Ancient Power.

“Aw,” I coo.

My delicate flying/bug-type nods in agreement as the stones cut her to pieces.

I, uh…

Um.

What.

No.

I…

I DIDN’T MEAN IT.

WAIT.

The Minior giggles and floats away.

I look down at my dead Masquerain.

Welp.

Current Team.

Mage the Sylveon. L32, M. Draining Kiss, Baby-Doll Eyes, Hidden Power Bug, Swift.
    Delphine the Tsareena . L32, F. Trop Kick, Teeter Dance, Stomp, Razor Leaf.
    Sildet the Poliwrath. L29, M. Scald, Brick Break, Rain Dance, Body Slam.
    Miner the Starmie. L28, M. Psywave, Scald, Swift, Thunder Wave.

Boxed.

Octopus the Cubone. L19, M.
    Poytin the Wishiwashi. L17, M.
    Font the Grimer. L23, F.
    Zenzao the Fearow. L27, M.

Rest in Peace.

Rehio the Goomy. L25, M. RIP.
    Cheddar the Masquerain. L29, F. I’m so, so sorry. :(

9. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

This is such a bloodbath! I love it.

---------- Post automerged at 09:11 ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 ----------

Also, poor Thaum. Such an inglorious off-screen death.

10. sildet

sildet Sixth Year

A Poliwrath! Is it bad that I can feel the impending doom? This run has been brutal.

11. Mage

Mage Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

I'm having a blast reading this, I really think you could turn it into a fanfic buy the time it's done (provided everyone doesn't die in the next few days of course).

12. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Absolutely loving this. You do tend to do fun ones though.

I owed a boring end for last time

[​IMG]

13. Rehio

High Score:
    God dammit.

14. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Yeah, I see what you mean. You've had your time in the spotlight.

15. Miner

Miner Order Member

Oh I'm in this and I don't even play Pokemon. Fun. What do I do?

16. Rehio

High Score:
    You get sacrificed by an unfair master that clearly never wanted you to succeed. ;_;

17. Vira

High Score:
    Thanks! And about everyone dying... eh. <_<

You hope to god.

I needed to sacrifice someone! You just happened to be at the bottom. :(

18. Miner

Miner Order Member

Vira I will offer burnt offerings of random worm fics for thirty days to die a spectacular death :D

19. Vira

High Score:
    You know, I could take someone from the box and train them to take on the Electric Totem and not wipe out, but why delay the inevitable.

Battling now.

I add Octopus the Cubone and Poytin the Wishiwashi to the party. They’re today’s glorious sacrifices and at the very least, I have a plan.

Delphine the Tsareena can’t fight the Electric Totem. The Bug attacks will murder her but she can at least take care of the two to three baby Pokemon that always come before a Totem.

“But, Vira!” you say. “Delphine doesn’t have any moves to fight what will probably be smaller electric/bug types and Magnamite.”

Ah, but you see, there is this thing called Acrobatics.

And Delphine can learn it.

I believe there will be death today and it won’t be on my side.

I enter the Observatory. The game destroys my slight hope there are wild Pokemon here. I need an electric and fire-type so bad, guys. :(

As predicted, Delphine murders the tiny electro bugs without a scratch. They preferred to Charge rather than attack, which I accept with open arms. But as soon as the Vikavolt shows up, I kick Delphine in the back and throw in Poytin the Wishiwashi for the free switch. Poytin dies to a Bug Bite + a Spark. I feel a bit ashamed.

But this Vikavolt has +1 in ALL its stats and it immediately calls a Charabug to be its Thunder Wave support.

I need all the help I can get.

Mage the Sylveon trots onto the field. He is my only hope, but I notice something. The Vikavolt used two physical attacks. Spark is wonderful to see after the nightmares of Discharge and Volt Switch. It probably doesn’t have another attack.

But I do.

Mage the Sylveon uses Baby-Doll Eyes, and takes the Thunder Wave and Spark with pose and grace. Baby-Doll Eyes always goes first because it’s great, so I spam that while healing every time Mage’s health goes to yellow.

Let me tell you some stats facts.

Vikivolt has a +1 in all stats.

I’m Baby-Dolling the shit out of it and Vikivolt eventually ends up with -4 Attack. Meanwhile, Vikivolt is Charge-ing every second turn (which is my que to heal) and its Special Defense increases every time it does it. But while its electrical power increase disappears after using a Spark, the Special Defense doesn’t, so here I am, doing ten damage a turn with Draining Kiss, up against the odds of a 6+ (highest) Special Defense.

Despite this, I’m pleased. Vikivolt can’t really do anything to me.

I thought I’d be swept, but nope, I’m too smart.

I pat myself on the back while Vikavolt uses Spark.

CRIT.

Mage survives with 2 HP.

I return Mage to his ball, tape the sides shut, put it in a Poke Ball-sized case, lock that with a key, throw that key off that mountain, then give the box to Miner the Starmie and Delphine the Tsareena to carry out the doors of the Observatory to the Pokemon Center five feet away.

SO.

I throw in Octopus the Cubone for the free switch and send in Sildet the Poliwrath. He takes the Sparks like a man who is slightly bulkier than -4 Attack. I taught him Rock Tomb just for this battle and the RNG Gods smile down at me when none miss.

Vikivolt dies. Its ally dies.

I have won!

I take the Electric Z with a smirk and strut down to the Pokemon Center. Not a single main Pokemon lost. I’m great. I heal up, Fly back to Malie City, then rush through Route Eleven (I DEFEATED ALL THE TRAINERS THANK GOD) to Route Twelve.

Wait, that’s impossible…

Possible Electric Pokemon? On MY team?

Guys, I think I’m dreaming.

And then my dream turns into a mild, slightly stale daydream when a Geodude pops out. You weren’t really what I wanted, but lightning is better than no lightning.

But what do I call him???

I have Clerith, Feathers, and Waco cued. Clerith needs to be a psychic or fairy, I’m sorry, but his name screams in desperation. Waco… He can wait. Honestly, it’ll be funny to name a rock Feathers. So that’s what I’ll do!

A place called the Secluded Shore is east of Route Twelve, but guys, there’s this open path and I REALLY don’t think it’s secluded. Just kinda blah. The Pokemon agree. I catch a female Pelipper I call Owner. #Boxed.

North is Blush Mountain, my second chance to get an electric type, but nope Mudbray. Well, hopefully Seratin2 will have another nature, I’ll just lower its HP with Miner the Starmie’s Swift-

CRIT.

Bye, Seratin. :(

Route Thirteen apparently has Pokemon, but I couldn’t find them. Whatever, skip.

Tapu Village is a nice place filled with plot, but there is GRASS! In the village! Meh, I’ll probably get a Pelliper.

Hello, tiny eskamo. <3

I catch the 20% Snorunt before I remember I can’t evolve a boy into a Froslass. Damn. Oh well. Waco joins the team!

Route Fourteen looks cool. A broken street with black waves pulling it into the sea, lone fishing spots bubbling with no one to fish. This is an abandoned place. A lonely place.

So of course I surf on my Starmie while wearing sunglasses across the waters to the bubbling fishing spot.

I fish.

And out jumps a Bruxish.

If you have not seen this Pokemon, google it. Do it for me. Put yourself in my shoes.

This Water/Psychic clown isn’t really my thing, but whatever, backup Starmie.

I command Miner the Starmie to use Psychic. It does a decent amount, and while Bruxish fucks around with Disable, I throw a Great Ball because I need to stop defaulting to Ultra Balls. Bruxish breaks out. It opens its mouth. It razor sharp teeth I didn’t notice until this moment gleam.

Bruxish uses Crunch.

Miner’s gemstone shatters beneath its fangs. It blinks red, once, twice- and stops.

Bruxish releases Miner and Miner disappears under the waves.

(ಠ_ಠ)

My god.

This Bruxish just murdered the Pokemon it was supposed to be the backup for.

A small scream escapes my lips.

I throw a dozen Ultra Balls between my tears.

Clerith the Bruxish smugly joins my party.

I sigh. Forget it.

I heal up, do plot things, then follow the ghost trainer to the abandoned super market. She tells me I can’t catch Pokemon until I beat the Totem. Okay, whatever.

Clerith the Bruxish beats up some ghosts before I make it to the Totem room. I kinda know how this battle goes, and I place Delphine the Tsareena in front. The rest of my party is composed by Mage the Sylveon, Sildet the Poliwrath, Feathers the Graveler (he evolved), and Waco the Snorunt. No real sacrifices, but I think I’ll need all the help I can get.

Totem Mimikyu looks at me with a strange gleam in its eyes, but I ignore it.

I can do this.

As soon as the battle starts, I have Delphine destroy Mimikyu’s disguise with a Trop Kick. Enjoy that -1 Attack~

Still, Mimikyu does nearly half Delphine with Play Rough, then summons a Haunter.

I need another attack drop. I need… if only Delphine wasn’t the slowest Pokemon here. Then maybe…

Delphine uses Trop Kick. Mimikyu takes a quarter and replies with Play Rough. RED! Haunter adds onto a Hypnosis, that thankfully misses.

If I heal Delphine, she’s just going to be put asleep.

Fuck.

I return Delphine and send Clerith the Bruxish to die in her place. Sorry, I already have a Token Serial Killer on my team.

Four left. Mage, Sildet, Feathers, and Waco. Waco’s too weak. Sildet can’t do anything useful to a ghost-type.

I send in Feathers the Graveler.

In preparation for this battle, I gave everyone Z-Moves except for Mage, who’s doesn’t have the right type. And since only Mage and Feathers can battle…

I think I’ve used Z-Moves maybe twice all game.

Here comes a third.

“Feathers,” I yell. “Electric Z-Move, STAT!”

Feathers nods. He ducks under the Hypnosis and braces for the Play Rough. When the dust clears, Mimikyu backs away as Feathers stands tall. Lightning sparks around him, popping in flashes of light.

A crack echoes. I cover my eyes.

When I open them, Mimikyu is still standing. It smiles.

Feathers dies.

My face drains of color. My hands shake around Mage’s Poke Ball and it slips from my fingers, opening and sending Mage sprawling in front of me.

A ghostly hand grabs my arm, and I yell, trying to wrench my arm free, but the grip tightens and I turn to look at Mimikyu.

A strange, deep voice emits from that sewed-up mouth. “You have sinned, Vira. Losing is what you deserve.”

“That’s wrong!” I say, voice cracking. “I haven’t… I haven’t done anything…”

Think of what you’ve done. You know. YOU KNOW.”

And I did, but I shook my head. Tears welled in my eyes.

“No…”

YES. You lied, Vira! Remember Rehio the Goomy and the recently dead Clerith the Bruxish? Those were girl Pokemon, but you called them boys just because you were too lazy to SOS a male! And you kept the EXP Share on for twenty minutes after you got it because you thought you needed the extra EXP! You have a rule against this! And worse than everything, is your greatest sin, the reason you deserve to lose here…

The Mimikyu leaned in close. I saw the red in its eyes.

You illegally caught five Minior after they murdered your Masquerain. They’re in a box, right there!

And in a cardboard box that had been behind me the whole time, five smiling candy-colored stars floated out of the box, smiling with the innocence of children.

I broke down in tears. “It’s true!” I sob, holding a Minior to my chest. “I’m a monster.”

Mimikyu rubbed its shadow hands together. “Yes, lose yourself to despair. Allow me to take your Pokemon’s souls!”

“VIRA…”

The clouds parted and a shaft of light burned through the broken windows of the supermarket, illuminating me.

I whisper a name, and look up, to the Great Mamoswine in the sky.

“VIRA, YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ME,” Mamoswine said.

“No,” I whisper through my tears. “How could I?”

“YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN WHO YOU ARE, AND SO FORGOTTEN ME. LOOK INSIDE OF YOURSELF, VIRA. YOU ARE MORE THAN WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME. YOU MUST TAKE YOUR PLACE IN THE CIRCLE OF STUPIDITY.”

I thought of my journey, the pain and suffering, mostly to other people, but especially me. “How can I go back? I’m not who I used to be...”

Light flickered and Mamoswine frowned.

“REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE. YOU ARE MY AVATAR. AND THE ONE TRUE POKEMON DICTATOR. REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE…”

Mamoswine pulled back, the shaft of light withdrawing across the broken floor tiles and I stand, wiping my eyes.

“No, please! Don’t leave me!”

“REMEMBER…” Mamoswine whispered.

“Mamoswine!”

“REMEMBER…”

“REMEMBER…”

“Don’t leave me…”

“REMEMBER…”

The light disappeared. Perhaps it was never here, but it was enough. The power was inside me all along.

“I have to go back,” I say. “I can’t die here. Mage!”

Mage looked up from where he was bathing himself. It had been an odd five minutes of his trainer talking to an old puppet then the ceiling.

I pointed at the Mimikyu. “Shadow Ball!”

Mimikyu raised its hands. “Wait a minute…

The Shadow Ball hit it in the face. Mimikyu died. Haunted followed.

And the day was saved!

I take the Ghost Z-Move from Mimikyu’s corpse, gather my Minior back into their box then carried it out the doors.

“That went better than expected,” I said to myself.

“VIRA, GET RID OF THE BOX.”

“What box?”

Current Team.

Mage the Sylveon. L38, M. Draining Kiss, Baby-Doll Eyes, Hidden Power Bug, Swift.
    Delphine the Tsareena . L38, F. Trop Kick, Teeter Dance, Stomp, Acrobatics.
    Sildet the Poliwrath. L37, M. Scald, Brick Break, Rock Tomb, Body Slam.
    Waco the Snorunt. L28, M. Icy Wind, Icicle Fang, ?, ?.

Boxed.

Font the Grimer. L23, F.
    Zenzao the Fearow. L27, M.
    Owner the Pelliper. L30, F.

Rest in Peace.

Rehio the Goomy. L23, M? RIP.
    Cheddar the Masquerain. L29, F. I’m so, so sorry. :(
    Poytin the Wishiwashi. L17, M. Your sacrifice wasn’t in vain.
    Octopus the Cubone. L19, M. Thank you.
    Minor the Starmie. L32, U. Aaahhhhhhh-
    Clerith the Bruxish. L30, M? You’re actually kind of cool. Too bad fate intervened!
    Feathers the Graveler. L29, M. GODSPEED.

Minior Cheerleading Squad.

Lime the Green Minior.
    Candy the Pink Minior.
    Azure the Blue Minor.
    Goldling the Gold Minior.
    Sky the Light Blue Minior.

Your prayer came too late. :(

20. Poytin

Poytin The Arby's Hipster DLP Supporter

/me stares at his avatar. Then stares at caught male Snorunt. Then back to the avatar.