1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #9 Halftime Edition

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I think the entire game just clicked for me and I wanna throw up super hard right now.

---------- Post automerged at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Okay not the entire game but most of it.

---------- Post automerged at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Silver can you go over your reads on vaimes, miner, beruru, and fluffy for me?

2. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I think Fable's partner is you.

It makes sense with no Agent CC.

The X in [Jari/X/Tom // X/Fable // Newcomb/Owner] should always be two of (Silver, Wei, Kai) except in very specific worlds.

Of course, you don't really make sense as Coven...

Fluff also makes sense as a LW with no Agent CC - besides D1, it feels like he's been around even less than he usually is.

... But, yeah.

This is the end that I've arrived at.

3. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Not really. Your valuation is 'what beru would do' and not 'what the actual people in this game would do'.

There's not much reason for two LW to get in a 2v2 deathmatch with anybody, unless it's the LW are exactly in fable / jarizok / citrus?

That set definitely gains from an Agent cc, but I don't think any other grouping (even ones that include one of those players) would see it as a +EV play here.

4. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I don't have a partner and you're bad at this.

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I have to say Beruru, you impress me with how good you are at making me want to cry

6. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Also silver if you could answer quickish I'd appreciate it, I'm assuming I only have a little under 2 hours left to live.

Not a lot of time to piece this together.

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Fun as it may be to say things like this with less than 2 hours before deadline, you should really get the show on the road if you've got something useful/interesting to say

---------- Post automerged at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Well glad to see you share the sentiment

8. Silvercrys3467

Silvercrys3467 Squib

High Score:
    Nope. Ask me again if they're in imminent danger of being lynched, sorry.

I don't /have/ a real fluff read. He's done some thing that are probably town signals like the tom CFD but his play is just kind of.... he's just kind of here for the most part.

I've been scumreading Beruru because her D1 + D2 were objectively awful but Question Time and the stuff after isn't.... well, it isn't totally terrible, and I think she's basically cleared if Wei is a witch.

9. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    This about the answer I was expecting.

---------- Post automerged at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Silver what do you think acio/mal was?

Ignore I've existed when you answer.

10. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Well, I would have if I was them. (It's also partly "what we would have done if we were playing on FS".)

Another one for the postgame discussion, lmao.

GD is dead and UT won't get info about today's lynch, so it would be too late for us to figure out that we were wrong or right about whatever pair we decided was town. We could have had Spiritualist Plans? Maybe that was it?

That's just my onion...

11. Silvercrys3467

Silvercrys3467 Squib

High Score:
    ROFL. I mean, you're entitled to you opinion, but...

Not sure how you think I ever make sense with Fable after I tried to get him lynched immediately when I replaced in, but. Yeah.

Also, there are [redacted] reasons I probably can't be a witch, but I'd rather get lynched than say why unless my lynch immediately loses the game, so....

12. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Well, what's your opinion on... things?

People aren't blindly following me into the abyss if I'm wrong, so that's good, I guess.

13. Silvercrys3467

Silvercrys3467 Squib

High Score:
    Probably town? I thought he was a witch at EOD but I think worlds where dya tried to save Rubicon and he was rolekilled make more sense than worlds where the elder witches burned their IK to fake it.

I guess that could have still happened if Mal was a witch as long as they didn't haunt Rubicon, but I think in worlds where scum!Mal is online for EoD they always coordinate the haunt in Elder chat to make sure the kill goes through?

I guess he could be a Little Witch, maybe, I hadn't really thought of that because I thought Beru was a LW and never with Acio.

14. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Guys, Peeping Tom can peep GD to reveal today's flip. That means unless the PT is exactly a Little Witch a counterclaim by LWs is high-risk (as there's the risk that they succeed, an Agent gets lynched, PT outs their flip, and then they get run through...or worse, they fail and the PT verifies their failure)

15. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    ... oh yeah, I forgot.

Role PoE is fun?

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I'm feeling a little lost to be honest. I've towncleared 1+ scum, which means I'm doing something wrong reads-wise, and I'm not sure what to make of it.

I do know that I'm feeling paranoid enough about things that I'd rather lynch Fable at this time. My read on Jarizok started very high D1, and cooled with his drop in activity, and now I'm in a position where I wouldn't begrudge lynching him but I'm ambivalent either way. I definitely don't feel strong enough about anything to rock the boat from the current course

17. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
  18. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
  19. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I'm not that ambivalent, tbh. If dude is "doesn't post when definitely going to be lynched" as scum, then it fits for me. He isn't fighting at all.

20. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

This is your problem in a nutshell, bears. I talk, you don't listen.

How many times did I say I was limited availability?

But, no, fuck it, I'm here. You rang? Yes? What do you want?