1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #9 Halftime Edition

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    no I don't think you understand

In THIS universe, you turbolurked (specifically, made only one post)

2. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:

Um,

I'm not sure that ending D1 after six hours counts as turbolurking if it ended as soon as I got in the thread.

---------- Post automerged at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

And this is why I wanted you to write it out!

I have those cute glasses, so maybe you can have a cute mental image of me as a teacher's assistant asking the first years to show their work...

I don't understand why LW with Fable is possible for Vaimes?

3. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    My previous, utterly failed attempt at humor will now be replaced with a mental image of a bear wearing glasses proclaiming "TEN POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!"

4. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Oh yeah, right.

Vira told me not to be afraid of the forum mods and let y'all know that I use they/them pronouns in English. I still use feminine pronouns in French, so I don't care about feminine English pronouns as much as I should, tbh.

5. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

KaiDASH I don't think Vaimes' reaction to you wanting to shoot Fable is "tbh Fable is pretty chill" if he's knowingly aligned with Fable.

6. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Wait, I implied that Kai is a first year. That's not what I meant.

I help first year art students as a professor's assistant. :x

Teaching people who don't speak or read English how to use heavy machinery and power tools is an art, too...!

---------- Post automerged at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Why does the :X face turn into a mad face?

This forum makes no sense.

---------- Post automerged at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

I mean, I'm condescending a lot of the time, but most of it is intentional.

That was super duper unintentional, I was just thinking about me since I'm applying to this year's cour right now...

---------- Post automerged at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

(Like, this is a persona.... that I use in mafia games.... and that's why it's intentional...)

(... As long as I'm being "this person" and not shitpost apocalypse bear, at least.)

---------- Post automerged at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Wait, I meant unintentional.

Beru z time.

7. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Honestly I got really fed up yesterday, since I was basically talking in the thread alone to two of my scum reads with people who I think are town mostly lurking, both of which are like brick walls in how obtuse they are.

Gonna cut back on the posting today/responding too much to Fable or Beru because they make me feel like I'm actually insane.

---------- Post automerged at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Fable's last snipe at me after I said I had to go is basically scum claim level badness though. I swear.

8. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Sup, Wei. Do you think I should claim?

9. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Vaimes seems busy?

And at this point, outside of holy roles (which are mostly irrelevant for determining Fable anyway) I don't think we're getting any more hard info so.

I think it's possible but not necessarily likely that they're witches together: Like, their reads & progression on each other have been super weird, and at times I got the vibe that Vaimes was 'forced' into it (for lack of a better way to say it).

Both of them flipping their read on one another around EoD yesterday / early today for basically nothing was ??? as well.

But at the same time I sometimes have trouble following Vaimes' thoughts because he's a really different player to me, so that's why I sort of slipped this one in - I'm not that confident in it but it'd be remiss of me to not mention it at all.

-

I'm going to sleep and will Assassinate in 10 or so hours from now, after waking.

10. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Still don't understand gamethrow tunnel on Fable, but ok.

I want to claim before you assassinate, so @ me in like, 6 hours.

11. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Timezones are hard.

It's currently 9:15pm, in 6 hours it'll be 3am.

I'm planning on waking up and doing everything I need to do before 8am tomorrow.

Today's deadline is at midday tomorrow.

12. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Someone who is in NA can @ me, then.

13. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    There's a 0% chance kai is a villager if he thinks vaimes and me are both witches. Like just lynch wei, kai, dC after I'm dead and that should be game.

Also lolwei is still flailing.

14. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    I would say to weigh the pros and cons of claiming.

Does claiming here help us win the game or would it be better served waiting awhile longer?

And I guess evaluate if you think you'll die or not?

15. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    ALWAYS LYNCH
    Wei
    Kai

MAYBE LYNCH
    dC
    Citrus

IDFK
    Fluffy

NEVER LYNCH
    Beruru
    Vaimes

16. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

(Sorry about using female pronouns btw if that was bothering you)

No, at least not until after I claim. I'm planning to claim basically right after Kai's assassin shot resolves. If that doesn't change anything, then w/e, go ahead and claim. Maybe then I'll actually understand what you're thinking this game.

---------- Post automerged at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Unless you're really set on claiming before Kai's shot. In which case ping me, and I'll claim before it too. Because I'd rather not have too many claims in one day, and I still have a sliver of faith you've just gone full mathblade.

17. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I slept in.... nobody pinged me. ;-;

.... I don't feel like I had enough time to think about this, considering that I spent all of it sleeping, so I'm not gonna claim my role unless we delay more.

It isn't possible for Vaimes or Citrus to be LWs with Fable, though.

So. LWs have to be in Kai/dC/Fluff/Fable. I don't think Fable is it. ... and I don't care about assassinating him.

Of course, since the Hunter didn't claim, the Hunter is a witch.

... Fable would have made different shots with access to a kill, wouldn't he? And... so would you.

(If you were a witch, what shots would you have made last night. Why? Don't post about it, just think about it.)

Therefore, if either you or Fable are LWs, then Wei has to be the Hunter. If Wei isn't the Hunter, then you and Fable are basically clear. dC and Fluff would be the only ones.

Shooting Wei can also prove Fable's alignment, basically. Because of my knowledge, Wei is the better assassination target.

18. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I mean, I don't want you to claim, so ha take that being not pinged?

---------- Post automerged at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Just waiting for Kai rn

19. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Chaotic neutral Citrus.

20. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Not sure what I'm supposed to be doing rn.