1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #9 Halftime Edition

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Just in case Kai is just going to pop in and murder you without reading anything like a dumbass, a last will and testament type thing would be nice.

Like, you left a reads list, but... another town is going to shoot you in the face because he is a tunneling bitch who doesn't realize you couldn't have had access to kp. Write whatever you want to write, dude.

2. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Why is Kai a villager?

3. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    That's a good fucking question.

Honestly, with a day extension... we might be able to lynch him. After all, if he was a LW, then Wei would be the Hunter and therefore leaving him alive would be fine since he couldn't do shit.

Honestly I'm just thinking it because he claimed with no reason but this hard-headedness definitely points more to witch.

I don't want to lose the game if we swear to lynch him if he shoots you and it turns out he's just a useless townie instead of a witch, though.

... You have 15 minutes to live, probably. Convince everyone.

4. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

???

You can't clear two people of being LW because of Fable (why is that anyway?) and then conclude that they can't be LWs at all, even if Fable is not a witch.

Your logic is so convoluted and jumping in steps.

You need to chill out a bit, this is going beyond rude into being a douche. ?? How is this going to convince a town!Kai to not shoot Fable?

5. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Wei, how familiar are you with the roles in this game?

6. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Oh also dC acting like he knows I'm a mislynch came across as kind of weird earlier.

7. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Not played with HT specific roles before obviously (e.g. Zealot), but otherwise pretty familiar.

---------- Post automerged at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Also if you mean it's because they've spotted whatever it is you're thinking, I'm pretty sure Citrus voted for me because of my push onto Fable who he thinks is the easy mislynch or something?

8. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I said Magical Beru Land was 55% mechanics and 45% behavioural.

Well,

9. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Gonna stop responding, before I get to the stage where I want to pull out my hair again.

Checking back in after Kai's shot.

10. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    "Kai hurry up and shoot Fable already because I don't actually have a response to his argument. "

---------- Post automerged at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Actually occurs that given wei's behavior concerning kai wanting to assassinate me it's unlikely they're both coven.

---------- Post automerged at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

*occurs to me

11. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    No, I don't think Kai can be coven.

Dude would have shot me.

12. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I think I agree but then I'm wondering how Kai fits as a LW.

Like if Kai is actually a villager I'm gonna be kind of tilted.

---------- Post automerged at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Phone is about to die but I should be home in 20 minutes so I'll look into it more then if I'm not dead.

13. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Assassinate Fable as the Zealot.

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Fable the Pangoro stopped at the treeline, breathing in the scent of flowers. No one would find him here.

He was on the down-low at the moment because he did something horrible outside the game like a week back, but though everyone probably forgot, he wasn’t one to take chances.

He stretched and just as he stepped away, something small and round landed at his feet. It was a red and white sphere, and Fable jumped back, scanning the trees, but there was not a human to be found. Forget other Pokemon, there was no way Fable would lose to a trainer!

The forest was silent.

Then something was flung from the darkness, and Fable dodged, glimpsing another sphere before he turned tail and ran across the flower field. He’d get rid of his scent in the river then move to the other side of the forest. He just had to make it there.

Nothing followed as he stopped at the river’s edge, breathing heavily, but triumphant.

He looked down the river.

There stood an ice cream cone.

Two heads stood on one cone, melted together in an abomination of agony. Its face writhed in pain as it hopped forward, mist chugging from its ice chimney as it tried desperately to keep this monstrosity alive.

“FABLE,” it said. “ICE CREAM DOES NOT FORGET.”

Fable dove into the water, only for it to freeze around his shoulders. The ice cream cone stood over him, cream sliding down the cone to slurp on the ice.

“YOU HAVE INSULTED THE SOUL OF EVERY POKEMON PAST GEN THREE. I AM TO BE YOUR JUDGE, JURY, AND EXECUTIONER. YOU MAY NOW BEG. THE ICE CREAM MAY BE MERCIFUL.”

Fable struggled, but the ice did not so much as crack. Cold cut into his legs like daggers, but still Fable looked at up the cone, defiant, brave-

“You still suck,” Fable said.

The ice cream didn’t flinch. It looked down and vomited ice cream on Fable. It filled his world and he screamed. For ice cream.

Fable was ICE CREAMED Killed!

Fable reveals as :

[​IMG]
    You get a 24 hour day extension.Countdownclock

With 9 alive you will need 5 for softlynch and 7 for hardlynch.

Day Four continues.

Disclaimer: Pokemon were chosen before roles and alignments were rolled and are non-alignment indicative. Flavor also holds no clues and is written at the whim of a madperson.

15. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Wish kai's effort level this game was higher than 0.

16. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

I'm the Ranger.

Open to being directed, but obviously not going to shoot owner/Newcomb and probably not dC either.

17. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Hate this game.

18. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Beruru

This is provable, unless you think I'm supposed to have role hunted a LW that is exactly the Ranger to recruit during half-time.

zzz

Why am I the Hunter again?

---------- Post automerged at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Or role-hunted the Butcher I guess too. But then even in your dC/fluff LW world, where's the signal for that?

19. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    If you aren't the hunter, then dC/Fluff are the LWs.

No other combination is possible, because anyone else with KP would have shot me, at the very least.

Of course, you could still be the Butcher or the Ranger.

.... but the fact that you have that role doesn't stop you from being a witch.

20. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

I didn't say it did. I've gone back and forth with you on this all day so I'm not going to bother anymore.

Newcomb, thoughts on Beruru's case today on me?

(Also if dC/fluff are the LWs, you should be happier at this claim?? Since you've apparently solved the game.)

---------- Post automerged at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

I still just don't get you.