1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mountainous Mafia #2: Murder in Vanilla Town

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Yeah, that was his only post at EoD too.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Alright phone I'd about to die, I'l be back later If this fucking bus ever wants to show up.

2. Asmodeus

Asmodeus Squib

Fluff does seem to be posting better so far (although tbf anything would be better than yesterday), but he'll have to consistently keep it up to avoid a lynch today
    I don't want to see him getting complacent now that the heat's on Beru

3. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I don't agree? I think he's throwing shade in unconvincing ways against someone most of the thread is already against.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Like iirc he thought GH was a wolf yesterday but he's abandoned that entirely to go for an easy push when there are questions about his GH read he never answered.

4. Asmodeus

Asmodeus Squib

So far, he's pushed (more like prodded, but w/e) me, you, and Beru.
    Only one of those is an easy push
    Liking what he chose to ask about, too.
    But it's alll meaningless if he doesn't continue to produce content, cause his slot is pretty ugh rn

5. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

And I think you're not making any convincing case as to why beruru and Delphine are in the town circle.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I mean, going through the thread, to see what you said about Delphine, I find this.
    And not much else. Given how much she's posted, i find it slightly suspicious that she's one of your 4 strongest town reads.

6. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    So I feel like you're selectively reading my posts? You're ignoring the on that lead inot that post and the fact I listed 6 people I didn't want to lynch yesterday.

Delphine
    Rubicon
    Fonti
    Beruru
    Asmo
    Jan

Of those Rubicon, Delphine, Asmo and possibly beruru are my village circle, fonti is dead and jan I still don't feel good about one way or the other but I feel will become more obvious over time and I also need to keep in consideration that fonti said she thought he was out of his wolf range. I really don't know where you're seeing any inconstancy.

7. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I'm not seeing any reason for those people being in your town circle. It's just "oh they're town btw" with no explanation. I would love to see you justify Delphine and beru being town.

8. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Both?

This isn't a contradiction.

Fonti is the person suspecting me the most, and therefore it's the most obvious shot for me to take.

However, because of this, it's also one of the most obvious shots for any other wolves to take. The day being a thunderdome between Fonti and I would've probably been really good, and since we're both town, the other one would have always looked worse on flip... But if you can just cut the knot and get us both killed faster, shooting Fonti and lynching me would probably be the way to do it. Also, Fonti stands a higher chance of escape from the noose, because she's Fonti.

... The problem is that I don't think you're ever going to lynch me without Fonti. Should have shot her tomorrow night after lynching me if you really wanted to.

9. Miner

Miner Order Member

I think that fonti is a logical nightkill 99% of the time, and I think your argument of "hey I wouldn't shoot fonti because that would put me in a shitty position therefore I'm town" is complete bullshit because if she were alive you'd be lynched even faster than you are being today.

The main question is whether or not your partner really is Jan (unlikely), or whether or not it's someone more random.

10. GeneralHankerchief

GeneralHankerchief Muggle

Shame Fonti died, I really enjoyed her posting style.

Speaking of which: beru, can you post that wall on Fonti anyway?

11. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Jan?

Ok, wait.

You're going to have to explain that one.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Literally said I didn't actually write the wall, but I can post my cliff notes for the one I was gonna write if she survived?

12. GeneralHankerchief

Please do. I want to see if you actually have it.

13. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I mean literally made a whole post detailing my perception of delphine's wolf meta and how I do don't think she's matching it (which you quoted) and I also made a post detailing what I liked about beruru and the other thing I still need to check on. so I have no idea what you're talking about.

14. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Direct quoting from QT is banned, by the way.

So, here's a summary of a summary...

Fonti's possible partners:

Rubi is consistently in her townreads, but she doubts her own read consistently as well. It could be GH, because as a wolf she would know that Jari would never flip scum. If it was Fable, she would have told him not to engage with Jan. She consistently pointed out scummy things that Asmo did, but never actually scumread him for them. Possibly Jan, but that would just be ultra spicy. Her carousel read on Miner might make them partners and Delphine can be partners with literally anyone, tbh.
    --- Post automerged ---
    There's more content, obv, but I'm at 4% battery. I'll do it when I get home.
    --- Post automerged ---
    There's more content, obv, but I'm at 4% battery. I'll do it when I get home.

15. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

And your delphine analysis amounted to "she pots less as scum, but she could have changed, I'm not actually sure about her."

Which of course means she must be top 4 town. Clearly.

16. GeneralHankerchief

Ah, didn't realize about the direct quote ban. That makes sense though.

--------

Anyway, like, are we getting on Beru for being wrong? Because that seems to be the main case on her at this moment and, uh, a lot of us could be painted with that same brush here.

17. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

So your thoughts for pushing on fonti were "I think she could be with anyone?"

You are naming 7 people there in a game that hat 10 players at the time (8 removing yourself and fonti).

And you don't mention fluff who would always be in there considering your attitude towards him.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Like bears - according to your fonti thoughts you have 0 actual reads.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Comparing it with your d1 thoughts to see how much sense all that makes.

18. Asmodeus

Asmodeus Squib

Please specify who you're talking to!

19. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    That's a gross oversimplification. I said she doesn't go as in-depth as a wolf and asks less questions and yes compared to most others I'm far more confidant on her. I mean I went into the same amount of depth on her as I did the others I'm V reading but for some reason that's the read that bothers you.

20. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

he's speaking to beruru.