1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. .113

.113 Squib

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

It is a bit of an inside joke. I feel like you knew that.

3. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    This does not look like the reaction of someone who doesn't know 113s alignment
    Idk who this bro is but he seems too experienced for that sort of thing. It's, like, a noobscum tell and that matches literally nothing else he's posted.

4. .113

.113 Squib

Because I saw the post above mine was posted 3min before me, didn't think many people would be around now and asked for an opinion on the game, it's basically there in the post. Reading the thread and being in the thread isn't the same thing so I value live action reviews.

Feel free to post yours as well, it's much more active at this time than I thought it would be, last game I was more or less alone when catching up.

5. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

@Vaimes @Miner - So my read on Vira goes like this:

She states that "the award for the most iffy RVS post goes to Zack's", which I ask her about because I found it weird that it wasn't accompanied with a vote. I thought that she would back up her statement of Zack's iffy RVS post with a vote. She then states that she doesn't think that it's very alignment-indicative, and that she would keep an eye on Zack. That cleared things up for me, because I thought that she was associating the iffiness of Zack's RVS post with scum. Then she interacted with Zack and felt sort of confused/agendaless (this post) which is why I gave her a very slight townlean.

Now that I actually read back though it seems kind of a stretch to give out townreads for people being confused, which is why I prefaced that with a maybe. But in context she felt a little townier to me.

Does this make sense? I'm typing this up at like 3 AM so please let me know if it doesn't.

6. tsaiah

tsaiah Squib

Hiiii.

So I got off work and started trying to skim the thread, the posts were running together, and almost fell asleep once. Tonight clearly ain't happening.

Probably for the best, since tomorrow morning is the one AM shift i work all week, and that'll already be waking me up early.

I do wanna say before sleeps: it really does feel like an honor to be here, in this crowd. Feels like I got invited to eat at the big kids' table. And I bet there's wine there! :3

See y'all tomorrow afternoon with an irritatingly out-of-date catch-up! xD

7. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

I've been waiting all day to post that
    I
    I had forgotten a lot of awaclus's posts outside of the general gist... Which is why I called Newcomb awaclusing without realising they were direct copies lol.

Read on newcomb obviously retracted at this point.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Fucking post save stupid feature goddamnit.

8. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

I hope that signals the end of the Great Copypasta Era of 2017, many thanks to Newc for a couple of chuckles in there. Hey SR, fonti, 113.

9. Secondhand Revenant

Secondhand Revenant Muggle

Do you think anything about miner town reading Newcomb posting copypasta and saying it seems like town newcomb?

10. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

I've used stupid copypasta to catch people before... Generally always villagers though

11. .113

.113 Squib

Tom and Zack V/V, scottpress continues being wolfy.

12. Secondhand Revenant

Hello, Cuth. I keep having to remind myself of proper punctuation, always dropping the last period in a post honestly.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Remind me what you find wolfy about ScottPress?

13. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Yeahvoxx, what are your thoughts on Vira and Proph, and why did you mention them (ignoring the other two for now) in particular?

14. .113

.113 Squib

I haven't played much with miner or newcomb so I can't exactly say anything about how they usually play. I think it's a little weird by miner, minor wolfpoints, but it also doesn't take into consideration that this might actually be newcomb townmeta.

Or simply: yeah, I find it a bit weird but not reading too much into it because I don't have enough information.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also, Hi Cuthalion :)

15. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

@Newcomb, I disagree with your miner assessment. Let me know when you want to talk about it.

16. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

If you were townreading Stanari, why would Vira's post (saying why the wagon) make you scumread her? Wouldn't that be a post that YOU would make, if YOU were townreading Stanari? (Namely, if you were townreading Stanari and a wagon pops up on her, you would say "why is there this wagon on someone I'm currently reading as town, help pls).

Everything else makes sense though.

You say it's an overexplanation, I think it's a good way for my to explain my thought process and make myself as transparent as much as possible. Shrug.

Do you have anything to talk about wrt my stances that don't involve continuously scumreading me?

Zack and co have a point that Vira's question is a really pointless one to ask.

17. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

I thought they had wolfy posts as stated earlier in the thread.

18. .113

.113 Squib

Also
    what posts?

19. Secondhand Revenant

He was posting copypasta from Awaclus. I am fairly certain that's not typical newcomb.

20. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

Sure..... if it were on something useful. It's a joke vote.