1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

She's nervous?

2. .113

.113 Squib

I agree on The parts Ive read.. Ill be placing my vote there once i get to a computer
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also note that, at least if i got it right, we need majority to get a lynch. No lynch is in the wolves favor. This means we need to work together and actually Come to the, more or less, same conclusion.

3. Miner

Miner Order Member

@Jarizok

You know how i feel about fonti lynches day one.

must
    not
    give
    in

4. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Barf

5. Jarizok

Stanari said this would work.

Vote: Vaimes[/color=red]

6. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Swedish's Fable and Suburb reads, for reference. The Fable read is ok? It feels a little toi strong, but I think it's understandable. The Suburb read starting off with saying he's giod fir the game but not really calling that town is kind of strange and pockety.

7. Jarizok

Close enough.

https://goo.gl/images/vfHB4Y
    --- Post automerged ---
    Dammit Fonti.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Quite so.

8. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    It kinda bothers me that 113 felt the need to note that when he just played a DLP hosted game with majority lynch on MU.

9. .113

.113 Squib

Also note that, at least if i got it right, we need majority to get a lynch. No lynch is in the wolves favor. This means we need to work together and actually Come to the, more or less, same conclusi
    Good talk.

10. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

[​IMG]

What on earth.

11. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Not going to fully tip ny hand yet, but you can probably guess what I'm going to do soon.tm.

12. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    @fontisian Was super excited, still am excited, did not expect work to pick up or to come into thread an hour late and already have hundreds of posts to read. Drunk posting is always a flag for me, wanted to know if it was a flag for everyone or what. Vote parking is always an issue, I'm sure you can find some QT Eid and me talk about it. Whatever game I was switching in was me trying something new coming off a talk with Eid, I'm pretty sure I literally posted it in a QT. As for GH.. weird approach for this weird problem I have. The CP's really messed my early read of the game up.

13. .113

.113 Squib

Actually i didnt know it was DLP hosted.. So im guessing the part Ive missed is this is always the case on DLP?

If thats the case, then... Derp i guess.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Im not used to it, thought it was specific for witchhunt

14. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

What was your thought process behind posting that?

15. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Not going to belabor it, since I'm fairly confident Scott is town here, making this read not so useful, but Vira/Scott are not w/w for this exchange. It's too, like.... careful/cagey.

I like this look from tom, here. These were posted two minutes apart, which feels pretty Goldilocks. I think as a wolf, tom just posts the first thing, like, seeing it as an easy way to shade Miner. Having the next step in the thought process two minutes later, where he thinks about the Miner thing and like, contextualizes it outside of himself where he's thinking about how I'm viewed to others compared to himself... like, if he wanted to fake that whole idea as a wolf he'd have just posted the whole thing at once, I think?

That track for people?

YeahVoxx, talk to me about these early reads.

Think this is light-ish evidence of YeahVoxx/Stanari NKA. In particular, I think that "Care to help?" comes off as a little... prickly? Guarded? Subtly lashing out? It feels like Stanari doesn't know YeahVoxx is on her team there.

This is Cuth's, like, 10th or 15th post or something? I don't want to quote all of them since it's a general thing, but go look through his ISO at his first dozen or so posts. There's a real "nibbling around the edges of the thread" feeling to it. That... can happen, as a villager, but there's usually some genuine apathy or like, some emotional component behind it. With Cuth's intro I get the sense that he's trying to seem like he's jumping right in and doing stuff, but it's all reeeeeeeally hollow.

Stanari/YeahVoxx not w/w read strengthened with this exchange.

Nothing about this convinces me that Cuth is actually thinking about the alignments of the people he's talking about.

Yeah, I think this gets covered in a bit, but I feel like it slots into the whole "thinking about how things look vs. thinking about what things actually mean for someone's alignment".

Not a huge fan of 113's start, in general. The rapid fire "this is wolfy" stuff comes off as kind of... rigid? Mechanical?

And the way he pushes on Scott kind of reeks of "easy target", especially if he'd not caught up and realized Scott was both very new and accruing a fair amount of townreads.

I'm pretty sure that means 113/Yeahvoxx are not w/w, just like. Biting down super hard on that can't really come from a partner unless it's a fake dumbtell and ehh. Didn't really feel like that, was slipped into a larger post. I'd be impressed.

16. Zack

Zack Squib

Hmm?

17. Miner

Miner Order Member

@Newcomb

No i didn't get what you mean wrt tom. Are you saying that scum!tom would've just... posted the whole thing because he would've thought it all out beforehand, or are you saying that town!tom kinda posts on the fly?

18. .113

.113 Squib

Im not used to it, thought it was specific for witchhunt
    Well no hurry yet but i know town concensus sometimes is very slow, i figured Maybe someone else didnt think about it either and just wanted awareness.

I saw the top wagon only had 3 votes.

19. Jarizok

Not too small, not too large, but just right. (Timewise in this case)

20. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Vote:Cuth