1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. GeneralHankerchief

GeneralHankerchief Muggle

Cuth can die.

Somebody mentioned about how Cuth's been kind of cool under pressure and just shrugging off votes on him (I think they were talking about Cuth, anyway?) and said that was a good look.

I've misread Cuth when he was town a number of times in the past, and on those occasions, his responses to said misreadings have either ranged from making note of it and trying to lead me back on the correct path (Anni, in private), to snapping back at me and not hesitating to call out my poor reasoning (other games on the Org, I forget which ones specifically). Here he... hasn't done that?

Like, I don't really see him having addressed any of the votes/pressure on him aside from maybe SR's thing, and even then the response wasn't what I espected.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Christ, did I really misspell "expected" as "espected"?

2. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

p96-102:
    Hmm yeah, I'd have to admit I have been sort of skating on the edges a bit. It's difficult to play more real time when a lot of the activity in the game seems to happen when I'm asleep. Will try to be around real time a lot more today since this is the last day before deadline.

I actually really like .113's ridiculously ramble-y last few posts. That style, especially when he's been away is pretty town-y. Just the actual content of them still makes me hesitate. I'm not really sure why he decided to pick up on Jan (@.113 did I miss why you picked Jan apart from the line about getting a better read on them?) to do an ISO on, the whole really odd padding from speculation about what if Koalas was a wolf and what that would mean.

Am out again for an hour or so, will re-read Kalas when I get back since I've literally skimmed their posts so far.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Can you quote where this was said?

Just because I don't think I recall this being said about Cuth (I said this about you).

3. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    I thought I noticed the drunk thing like 2-3 times, which is why I mentioned.

4. GeneralHankerchief

A quick search of the thread (mostly just me running a ctrl-F on "shrug") tells me I'm wrong, and the closest match is actually Cuth himself talking about it to Swedish in reference to .113:

That said, it still doesn't change my perception at all: I think town!Cuth reacts to the pressure he's been getting differently.

5. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    If Newcomb is a wolf I'm pocketed af and never catching him.

RIP.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Jari wolf reading tsaiah because of associations seems completely insane as tsaiah's posts are mostly been catch-up mode and not really at anyone and she doesn't have that many and not that many people have talked about her at all but I probably just have to accept that that by itself isn't wolfy.

6. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

It's not Tsaiah talking to pp per sel, but my wolfreads talking to her(him?) even though (s)he hasn't done all that much. Stuck out to me.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Ppl per se* god.

7. GeneralHankerchief

Newcomb could be a wolf but I'm not interested in lynching him today.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also I don't think I'll be around for EOD.

8. .113

.113 Squib

To be fair i had two votes there for a while but Yeah Basically this. Im not worried because
    Actually i had two votes for a while.

Most of my games Ive been a wagon d1 and managed to prove im town later, so, no, not meaning to ignore you but im not going to go all bananas over a single vote with a bad case behind it

9. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Should give some idea of where I am, bottom tier isn't wolves per se just people I could lynch while the tier above that is nulls I wouldn't lynch. Top two tiers are village reads. The fact that I'm I'm village reading a lot of the less active people is.....interesting. Might be paranoid this game or maybe people are just having trouble being PURE.

Tom
    Zack
    Newcomb

Vira
    Koalas
    Fonti
    Miner
    Tsaiah
    Vaimes

YVTN
    SS
    Jari
    Scott
    Stanari
    Wei

Cuthalion
    Dyachei
    GeneralHankerchief
    Prophylaxis
    Secondhand Revenant
    Jan

10. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    Why the fuck is fonti so high?

11. .113

.113 Squib

Actually im just not worried. My First two games i took them almost personally. Ive improved ;)

I mean my First wolf game (Ive had about 3 now) i was main wagon d1 because i assumed wolves had nightkills. I still havent seen a game with out them but it was enough to get me there.

Yes. I won.

Point is im always seen as very scummy because of my play so im Kinda used to it. Im certain that ill prove myself town sooner or later

12. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

If you think I’ve made a bad case, then you know you could engage with me about it? Like even if you don’t want to get bogged down in defending yourself, what does my push on you make your read of me if you think my case is bad?

There’s a middle ground between going bananas and completely ignoring something.

13. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    It's a tone thing? I'm probably going to have trouble putting this into words but I feel like fonti is pushing her wolf reads where as I think as a wolf I would describe it has fonti trying to sell her wolf reads.

14. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    See, that's the thing. Her tone is pretty similar to the last game where she was a wolf. So I think I need you to try putting it into more words.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Hell, why is SS that high? What has he done that he wouldn't do as a wolf?

15. .113

.113 Squib

To be fair i actually dont remember Why Exactly you voted me.. Actually now i noticed something interesting, you just said you were the only vote on me but then proceeded by saying there was a difference between my reactions towards your vote vs Cuthalions.

@Jarizok @dyachei

16. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    You understand that both me and stanari disagree with that assessment correct?

17. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    I guess what I'm saying is that I hate this list.
    --- Post automerged ---
    You understand Fonti agrees with me, yes?

18. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Or Vira. Or Tsaiah.

19. .113

.113 Squib

@weiyaoli i picked Jan First because i was wolf with him just a few days ago

20. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    No?