1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Miner

Miner Order Member

I would be deeply suspicious of whichever one did not get lynched if the other flipped wolf.

2. Zack

Zack Squib

Okay, can you go deeper into the why on that?

3. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

Not to ruin my own Cuth defence, but I'm pretty iffy on that Proph post + his buttering up on me.

Iffyaf.

4. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Kalas hates his vote, but I don't know what to think about him entering the thread a couple hours and still not throwing one down. I think scum Kalas would be more aware he has to vote?

5. Zack

Zack Squib

Didn't you just say something about "butter me up baby that's villagery" or something?

Is that supposed to be iffy as fuck?

6. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I said he was wrong because it was an over generalization which even dya backed up. Like he's basing the wolf part off of a single game and the village part out of 3-4? Also it was purely wolves pushing me in two of those games so I'm not even sure that counts and I didn't get pushed much at all in mountainous 2 as far as I can remember. He's only basing it off of the most extreme occasions of a thing happening.

My problem with it is it's an extremely lazy and easy push to make due to the nature of me making a transition. Not once has Jan brought up a specific post of mine and made any sort of opinion on it. And bringing up WH is bullshit because 1. that game was on MU and 2. that playerlist was impossible to work with.

As far as I'm concerned Jan has made no actual attempt to read me and is purely fear mongering.

7. Zack

Zack Squib

Do you think it makes it more likely that Koalas is shading a bro instead of pushing a mislynch?
    --- Post automerged ---
    I could lynch Jan.

8. Miner

Miner Order Member

I remember Kalas shading GH during that period of time when he was here and I thought that it was super weird because the stuff he came out with was like "drunk posting is scum indicative" and everyone thought he was referring to 113 because 113 was drunk at the time but he was like nah not you someone else.

And like the only other person who'd drunk posted was GH's copy paste. It felt like getting on GH's case for absolutely no reason. But then Kalas still has yet to vote GH, which is just ??? because if they're w/v then Kalas absolutely would be looking at GH as a viable mislynch. So that leads me to believe that Kalas is reluctant to actually Lynch GH but is trying to get credit for shading him early.

Tl:Dr I see very little reason for Kalas to not vote GH at some point toDay. And that makes me think that they're likely partners.

9. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

That was a joke.

Him saying I was good at reading him was the post I was talking about.

10. Vira

High Score:
    I don't know. I want to say he wouldn't bother shading a scumbuddy, but I can't recall much of what he posted when I was scum with him in WH8.

11. Zack

Zack Squib

Miner's #2268 is why I wish we could thank posts, so he knows I appreciate it and agree with it without it being awkward like this.

I agree, you being good at reading him sounds like a joke.

* whistles innocently *
    --- Post automerged ---
    I like the way Miner answered a lot more than Vira.

12. Miner

Miner Order Member

I actually kinda liked Jan's tone in a couple of his posts, especially the one where he was like "I should have 5-6 scum reads and not 9-10".

13. Zack

Zack Squib

Huh. I thought that sounded ... kinda made up? Like he was calling null reads scumreads for the sake of that effect.

Doesn't feel like he's been pushing 9-10 people or anything.

14. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

Is this like those stories where two main characters get on each others case early but come together in the end to defeat the big bad?

I ship it.

15. Vira

High Score:
    I'm sorry I'm useless at knowledge. :(

16. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I thank this post in spirit.

17. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    As far as Cuth goes I have no idea, I don't think he's the worst lynch by any extent and I'm not sure I can read him. I think his explanation last night regarding the me/fonti stuff felt genuine but that's kinda of the only thing that has so far.

If current wagons stay the way they are my preferences are GH>Cuth>Koalas.

18. Zack

Zack Squib

I thought you hated the you/fonti stuff?

19. Miner

Miner Order Member

"You were the shadow to my light. Did you see us? Another start. You fade away."

20. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I did up until he made the big explanation post and his reasons for having us in his PoE seemed reasonable (that's really all I wanted in the first place and I don't know why it took like 12 hours to get it). I'm slightly meh on that he never really did what he said he was going to do to sort it out though. I know fonti shot up his reads list later on but if all it took was reading her ISO to sort her out why not wait before you say she could be a wolf?