1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Wasn't expecting to agree with you this much, heh. I would put Jan, Tom and maybe Fable a bit lower and Scott, Vira, tsaiah and maybe Newcomb a bit higher. I don't think Scott falling is more important than how towny he is whenever he posts and I think him falling off with tge intensity of this game is understandable. Tsaiah I would move up based on Jan and Stanari's and because I've just slightly liked her tone. The one thing that concerns me about her is her excessive focus on the early copy pasta.

I think a good opportunity to say I'm sorry for my early terseness. I was really with you choosing to use an alt name and then making your early posts unreadable, but I don't think it was malicious and my rudeness wasn't warrented.
    --- Post automerged ---
    You're so good at this~

2. .113

.113 Squib

not really, i'm just tired. Also, why would I? It's not like i'm a wagon atm..

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

We both know that a good derp can buy you milage at any point during any day.

Be loud. Be proud. Be derpy.

4. fontisian

Uh. I probably shouldn't talk about this until later.

(The people off in batshit nowhere are probably scum, cough.)

5. .113

.113 Squib

lol, true that. Now I'm just tired though. it's almost midnight and I got up early.

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Unvote, vote Koalas

7. fontisian

Please iso me to see the full case. There's a lot of it.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Thanks babe. Want to league when I get home?

8. .113

.113 Squib

will do thx

9. fontisian

10. .113

.113 Squib

Vote: Koalas
    --- Post automerged ---
    then I want weiyaoli out btw with the risk of it coming out as omgus

11. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Yes. Still suspicious because, despite everything you've posted, it hasn't settled that initial disquiet over your pasta post. Or my suspicions about the To Nice To Wolf routine. Or my suspicion about doing this now instead of yesterday. And then you try and flip the wagon. So yeah, not rescinding.

12. fontisian

R
    Reasons, please.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Explain the now instead of yesterday logic to me.

13. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Something something low hanging fruit.

14. .113

.113 Squib

koalas, basically the interactions you quoted with GH, they don't really add up in my opinion.

weiyaoli, I can't remember exactly, there was a post or two I read that made me think it was weird. It's for another day though so i'll have time to iso him/her before that.

15. Miner

Miner Order Member

"Say what you want to say, and let the words fall out. Honestly, I wanna see you brave!"

16. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Just some random scattered thoughts here. I'm like, completely overwhelmed with this game and how active it has been. I love the activity, it's great, but there have also been more than 2000 freaking posts on Day 1 and it's going to make things a slot to sort through later. I like to think I'm dedicating a decent portion of my days to this game (2-3 hours each day) and yet I'm always still super behind. I'm gonna try to make a concerted effort to solidify reads and stuff over Night and be more active Day 2.

I'm a fan of Vira's 1810 -

Good question, feels like she's trying to figure this out, doesn't really have any agenda behind it.

With regards to Cuth, I kind of sympathize with him honestly because I am also having bucket loads of trouble getting into this game with how active it has been. Like.. how do you guys keep up with this game and have a life, lol. So while I think Cuth reads quite differently than the last game I played with him (Org/CFC, it felt like he took a leadership role in that game and became pretty obvious town after he was wagonned in Day 1) I'm trying to figure out if it comes from the different site meta or if it is because he actually just rolled scum. Gun to head, I feel like he's ~probably town if I squint? I just sympathize with him so much about how difficult it is to be engaged in this game.

Yeah, fair enough - forgot about that. Need a reminder that you'd be more from the MU school of interaction vs the Voxx school of like, not engaging with your scumreads.

17. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Sorry, things happened and I got derailed. I am probably here til EOD though, just need to catch up.

There are solider reasons I think she's town, but the bulk of the read is a halfassed gut read.

We've known each other for...a while...so it's probably better than most of my halfassed gut reads.

18. tsaiah

tsaiah Squib

Same back atcha, hue. I'm townleaning you rn, and I think if you're town, it'll only show more and more as the game progresses. Also something I don't think I've mentioned, I have a like of you pinging me to the thread, feels like you've been excited to try to get a read on me--which jibes with my immediate wanting to get read going on you (and I also only recall you ever doing that as town).

Also: HistMaf 1, where I sup-par defended the town!you mislynch, and that hydra game we were both AWOL from bc of Anniv which is probably best forgotten.

19. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Also if anyone wants me to prioritize talking about certain people, best let me know now. I'm not entirely sure I can get through the whole playerlist while EODing but I'm going to try my damnedest.

20. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Vaimes, why is it important to you that you're /leading/ the wagon? Like, if you think you're gonna lynch a wolf, does it really matter what wagon position you are on?