1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Not really nervous but I don't know what to make of you mostly just responding to posts and not digging into anything. It feels like you're reacting to make yourself look townie but not to find scum.
    --- Post automerged ---
    ...LMAO

2. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    You're certainly ecstatic to link me to Cuth.

3. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

How can you be so bad at w/w like

SS/Koala me/Cuth

I'm stunned.

4. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    And you're definitely both in the poe.
    Thunderdome bus probably a great play.

But I wouldn't say you're actively aligned.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Like I know you're attacking me with this because you probably have to but those three slots sound like a great way to hit 2 wolves sorry if you're the townie in it.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Three is a bit magical christmasland but yeah.

5. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I don't "have to" do anything I just think those w/w reads are something else.

6. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    What are you even talking about?

Fonti's ss/koalas read was rad, even if you obviously aren't gonna agree with it.
    And I'm not making a you/cuth read. I just don't think you're unaligned.

7. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Fonti's ss/koala read was bad and anyone who agrees with it is also in possession of one: bad read.

8. .113

.113 Squib

I remember an early read of zack and tom as villagers, I had a thing about scottpress that I felt was using derpclears, I'm still not completely buying it (because I felt it was clearly directed at people, and using a question about technicality means you're implying it's about something else like a TWTBAW sentence or similar, which it clearly, in my opinion wasn't), But him having this as his 2nd game or something makes me think... just,.. maybe it actually was like that OR he's playing the noobcard as a town to not get lynched or nk'ed. But town for now.

A few hours before EOD I had cuth, koalas and GH to choose from and decided on following (i think it was fontisian's case) on koalas because they had some really bad posts imo. so Koalas likely wolf.

I don't like how weiyaoli played around there either or in general, though it might seem like omgus, but he/she's someone definitely in my poe so light scumlean there.

I think Jan is also maybe scum, I feel similarities to how he played last game though I don't remember if we played town together at all so not much to compare to. Another person in my poe.

Stanari feels roughly the same as last game except a bit more relaxed and less.. wanting to die. I can presume it's because of a different playerlist and actually knowing the flips. Fontisian we wolfed together a bit but she died the same Day so not too much, so not much to go on from our play together but I feel like she's solving and playing well. Though I think she's a really good wolf too, and probably wouldn't have died if her previous slot hadn't been scummy. I think she is town this game though, and am pretty sure.

Cuthalion i think maybe dropped the focus on me too fast there for a bit then tried to get it back which kinda suggests either paranoid town or wolf trying to shade.. Will have to be put in the yellow slot for now.

I don't like the feeling of tsaiahs popin posts so slight scumlean there for now.

SS/you i had no real leads on, GH I couldn't really decide on but felt in his interactions with koalas it was koalas who seemed like the wolf which is why I voted Koalas. Proph I didn't wanna go to tbh, since I tunneled him pretty bad last time we played together ;) figured I should let it rest when I felt he was a bit scummy and since he turned town I'm glad I did.

Jari feels roughly the same as last game as well but haven't seen as much as from stanari yet. Light green for now.

Vaimes = 3 people who apparently knows his game cleared him ,thats good enough for me since it's just too many players around. Vira I haven' seen much from so can't say. SR gives me a gutread scum, but not sure why, he gives of the same vibe as last time we played though I think he was 3p then? Really can't say more than just gutread so.. need more to go on.

I feel like I've missed someone but i can't seem to recall who
    --- Post automerged ---
    It was more an "Ok, I've got a few minutes, I need to show I'm actually in the game" thing. Like I said, I haven't had much time to play. It should be NAI, since I wouldn't have had more time to play as a wolf either.

But you should agree that I'm not a lurking wolf at least, that's not how I play
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh yeah, this will look really bad but sorry Dyachei I forgot you! :(

I think dyachei is more likely town in this game though.
    --- Post automerged ---
    There's too many people in this game..
    --- Post automerged ---
    Don't you think it might just be because of the majority lynch? I feel like that prevents hopping around too much because it risks a no-lynch.

Or the fact that a lot of people seem to be euros for once? (or..?) which would mean most people weren't around for EOD.

9. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Can we all take a second to appreciate that noone on this list is scummy and the shade is evenly spread through all levels of town?

10. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Back to what I was doing:
    Fable not positioning himself. Just went over this.
    Fonti towards eod really got into the swing, and I think it looks great for her in most worlds I can think of.
    Stanari is just... arriving at the same poe as me. And saying what I'm thinking. I think we x posted 3 times today. I think I'm used to her now and she's super town.
    Zack still on about the progression. There was the thing with gh/koalas but actually only gh but koalas hasn't flipped.
    Miner, idk. I think I got convinced by newcombs thing about how he just kept jumping in trying to get reads from the copypasta shit and kept getting burned.
    Newcomb should probably be a tier lower but I actively like how he approached reading me.
    Scott derpytown but he needs to do stuff eventually he can't just skate by.
    Wei I definitely need to reread but the good impression in my head won't go away
    Vaimes I'm succumbing to peer pressure
    Jari... shit man he's just jari it looks like he'd be catchable after flips which probably makes him less likely scum?
    Tsaiah #townyexuberance
    Jan I'm just putting in gunmetal gray because we're masons and it throws scum off the scent.
    The whole yellow tier I have shockingly little memory of their posts. Will do that. Eventually.
    Koalas meh claim and meh posts and I realistically put him this low because I want to resolve wagons and I thought about a scumflip and got excited but actually I don't have a huge memory of him either. The gh tunnel might have been wolfy but lots of townies ended up there too including me if my vote had been needed. I think he makes sense as scum but... a little less likely with cuth because of how those wagons went down and a little more with the yeti slot because of that yucky little revote.
    SR is my next iso. Seems to work on most of the teams I'm considering and was pretty scummy approaching deadline.
    Cuth I've been over. No real drive to solve. Reacting to things unnaturally.
    Yeti doesn't seem to be grounded in reality and is just pushing to push. Strong reaction to the koalas connection is ?? SS also with a pretty scummy eod.

These should probably be fleshed out more.
    I let my inhibitions go a little typing out the initial rainbow.
    This is probably gonna sound weird, but I'm a little surprised with my own placement of Newcomb and SR. Thought they'd both be closer to the middle but this felt right.

11. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I'm out for the night leave me questions & your reads lists & stuff you want me to look into in particular from D1 xoxo.

12. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Wait, what?

13. Jarizok

Vote: Vira

For you fluff.

14. .113

.113 Squib

The whole zack/Jan thing at about page 150+ is making me think Jan is even scummier.

Why suggest wolves would kill zack instead of visor? Especially once you say zack isn't that great. You know you go for powerroles and dangerous people, and I'm sure visor is considered dangerous and since he might just as well have a powerrole (about the same chance as everyone else) why not go there?
    I recognize this from how we played together too..

15. fontisian

Vira, what does this mean?
    --- Post automerged ---
    .113, Jan has claimed Mason. You should probably look elsewhere.

16. Jarizok

Hmm. Good things it's not particularly ai for you to townread a bunch of scum. I want you to be town.

17. .113

.113 Squib

Oh. well.. ok.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Are masons always town? :S

Also, really, what says a wolf wouldn't just claim mason to be soft-cleared for the rest of the game? :/
    --- Post automerged ---
    ffs jan, you're ruining my flow.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Ok, I'll leave Jan for now, but I really feel like he's playing the same way as we did together...

18. fontisian

Jari. We've talked about smugness without logic gets you nowhere.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I dig .113 unwillingness to let this go.

19. Jarizok

I know right!?
    --- Post automerged ---
    I learned it from you? We also did go over that not being a good thing, but I'm a mafia veteran now. My habits are too ingrained in me to ever change.

20. fontisian

Yo, if @Newcomb doesnt start sounding town in the next 24 hours, we're lynched there. There is approximately zero spice in him so far.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Bruh. You learned it from me the same way a bronzie learns from lcs. Give reasons.