1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    Why do you think SR is scum exactly? I did miss the change on you. I should have looked at that more closely.

2. .113

.113 Squib

Why those? Because nulls?

Could you start with yeti and SS, then do tsasiah vira then Jan? Miner last

Would be more interesting

3. Zack

Zack Squib

How does newcomb get caught as a wolf?

Asking for a friend.

4. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Yes. I'm going through my null list today and trying to sort them. See my post two or so pages back.

Why would it be more interesting?

5. .113

.113 Squib

Well i already had him as a scumlean, but thats two progressions appearing out of nothing, one of them suddenly just changing from town to scum. Yes it happened to be me but usually town keeps track of their scumtargets and this seems more like wolf because they on The other hand have a harder time because they have info on everyone.

I felt before his posts v were tonally off this just gave proof

6. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Don't want to jump in for SR, but I wanted to clarify the order of events since my memory is that SR and you had a whole exchange about your read on Koalas. Did he town read you before or after the exchange? Because I definitely got the impression he thought that was scummy, and it was something I even brought up at the very tail end of my case on you yesterday.

7. .113

.113 Squib

Because miner seems to be townread by a lot of people and won't be lynched today anyways, vira is scummy and a quickread, Jan claimed mason which makes it less interesting plus i already isoed him. SS seem interesting because of how people percieved him and tsasiah i just have no clue about
    --- Post automerged ---
    Actually i dont know but i guess now i have to ISO him to check it out.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Does quicklinks (arrows in quotes) work on anyone elses Phone? Doesnt work for me

8. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

I'll consider it, but I mean I put them into these two categories in my earlier post for a reason. I have conflicting reads on Jan/Vira/Miner and therefore probably have more interesting things to say and more quickly. Tsasiah/SS are true nulls in that I don't remember anything they've done, so it would take more time for me to go over so I'm doing that tomorrow morning instead.

9. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

??? If this was the straw that broke the camel's back that got you to vote for him, shouldn't you have already known about those posts? What?

10. .113

.113 Squib

Well do it your way then
    --- Post automerged ---
    I read from dyacheis ISO spiller on him, not his ISO

11. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    So with w/v/v wagons you think scum would start a third wagon on a villager?

12. .113

.113 Squib

This site is not good for Phones. Isoing is not fun.

I found he made me scum again somewhere early today at least.. Ill have to do it on The computer later

13. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Part of the reason I dislike his first post is the "like Zack." If Zack is town, it feels like he's trying to say "Hey guys, I'm just catching up, like this other town perspn, because I'm town."
    --- Post automerged ---
    Use the Request Desktop Site option, Luke.

@Koalas, if Cuth is scum, why didn't more scum jump onto your wagon?

14. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    I read it.
    Was fine.

15. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    What do you think of his response? I'd like more discussion on this than "Was fine" tbh.

16. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Really like this post btw, not just because I agree with it.

17. Secondhand Revenant

Secondhand Revenant Muggle

Well I'm not sure yet if it's you being shit at reading me apparently or not yet.

You mean you were too lazy to read on and figure out he wasn't? Because he wasn't. You can pretty easily tell by his next post after he says the 90% thing. Or just by seeing his first post on Friday.

Let's see... 4th post. Over and over. Try again?

That doesn't answer the question of whether you agree with the reasoning I was disagreeing with.

And I got enough that you going after me for it seems contrived.

You hate it and think it gives me w/w credit but can't explain it. If it weren't for the latter bit that would be reasonable enough.

Then why are you acting like its a mystery why I'd change my mind about koalas?

It's almost as if it's dumb to act like that means it doesn't exist especially given the timing.

18. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Think of the the guy that you liked a lot when you met him, but after the the 2nd or 3rd date you realize that he has constant wet noodle syndrom and it is definitly him and not you.
    I mean have you seen your body? It can't be you.

And then you realize that outside of his good looks he might be a good talker but in depth conversations with him fall flat.

Honestly all of those things can be signs but I don't have a go to read, because he hasn't rolled scum a lot in my presence.

I caught him once because he had a townread too early for my feel, but that might have been blind luck by me.

Once he felt towny d1 and basically got a pass by people and then fell flat later on but people stopped reading him (that was his 2nd game total, I think).

He is just someone that you need to be careful about and have an eye on even on later days.
    He technically dreads rolling scum and enjoys town 10 times more.

Sorry that this is really vague, but I doubt a lot of people have that much more in him.

Maybe ask tom, he might have seen a mtgs game that I haven't or something like that.

19. Zack

Zack Squib

I'm pretty sure he was saying he likes me as in townreading me, not comparing his actions to mine.

Also can someone answer my friend's question about newcomb kthxbye.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Lol nice

20. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Luke? Who is this Luke?