1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. .113

.113 Squib

She gave a really bad reads list that i found scummy

2. Secondhand Revenant

Secondhand Revenant Muggle

Also to even accurately assess that you should have been looking at miner's posts in question which you said you weren't when it came to the previous point.

3. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    I never fucking do that when I'm ISOing someone else, SR. You should know that (see, it's loads of fun to be told what you know and don't!).

4. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Dya, in lieu of arguing with SR, would you be so kind as to talk to me about him instead? I'm having trouble seeing what you're seeing.

5. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    Tell me which parts.

6. Secondhand Revenant

So you just decided that I was wrong based on posts you didn't read. Sounds reasonable.

7. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

1 maaaaybe 2. Nice spooky Dya! The Halloween spirit.

8. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Yes!
    --- Post automerged ---
    Who are your townreads in that 4?

9. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Off the top of my head, since the other bits are subtler, I don't understand what you're saying here?

10. Secondhand Revenant

Sounds reasonable. Cuth/yeti unlikely w/w and I'm obviously not gonna put myself in lol.

What do you think of yeti? If you said it before I missed it.

11. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Back. I'm not sure why, but people who live in my area love setting off fireworks at basically any occasion and I'm getting constantly startled by loud bangs. I guess Halloween counts?

So on miner, I put him as null today because although I do remember he was widely town read yesterday, I didn't really see anything in particular that said to me town!miner so mostly I'm wondering what I'm not seeing.

Ok so, tone wise he seems fine. I've read a couple of town cases for him, and I pretty much agree with their points regarding tone. It's a pretty good match for his last game I played with him where he was town (WH). The question is I think, is that fake-able for a wolf!miner? I'm not sure, and I've never read a scum game of his I don't think. I'll have a trawl through for one at some point (probably tomorrow), but meanwhile I'm happy to sheep people's town read since I didn't really find anything that I disagree with. (lean-town)

Jari:
    And I've moved him up from here because I compared him to other people I thought was "lean-town" and decided my read of him was stronger than those.

SR:
    I looked back and I don't think I ever explained this yesterday, but I'm town-reading him because I mind-melded with him on several points/interjections he made. For example, his prod on Koalas about reading into drunk posting, or his push onto .113 later on. I glazed over his back and forth with Cuth mostly, but I think he comes out of that looking better too. This is a weaker read though, because I don't really remember much else/not really looked at them in detail apart from noticing these points that I liked.

Miner:
    See above.

12. Secondhand Revenant

I had proph as towny earlier than that I believe, dropped him.

13. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Koalas and Cuth. Yesterday's wagons are so yesterday.

Yeti and SR could both be scum, but experience has taught me we're probably not that lucky.

14. Zack

Zack Squib

Someone dayvig yeti then let's lunch newcomb.

15. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Koalas's analysis post is interesting but I'm having a hard time extracting actual information out of it.

I should probably read the overnight posts properly, huh. 113's reaction to Vira's reads feels...a little overblown, to be honest, not sure what's going on there. Also as far as I can tell he goes from being "meh" on her to a pretty visceral looking scumread on the sole basis of that post?

This is a quality post.

This is also a quality post.

I like Wei's posting today, it looks nice.

I need some food before I attempt to parse Dya/SR things.
    --- Post automerged ---
    That was a D2 post though?

16. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

When and why does everyone claim D1 reeee.

Also hi here for the day my plans have changed a bit so I'll be able to read up on D1 today a bit once I get to live.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Bad post alert.
    --- Post automerged ---
    People who drop "lets kill X asap" when they were last active at the same time the person they want dead was last active and didn't have that sentiment are shady af. Absolutely nothing could've happened in the past 12 hours or whatever to make anyone suddenly change a read on me and failread me as scum. Cause I... haven't posted.

17. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    SR's vehement responses are reminding me of night owl and I don't want to be reminded of night owl.

18. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

TBH being like "let's dayvig someone who will post a bunch but has been asleep" is also shady af. There's no town motive in preventing me from catching up with the thread and contributing even if you think I'm scummy. What a junk post lol.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Hi dya.

19. Zack

Zack Squib

My read on you hasn't changed in that time.

Just because i was being nice doesn't mean i didn't still think you were wolfy af.
    --- Post automerged ---
    How absurdly omgusy and over defensive considering you were calling me town earlier.

20. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Since I could barely defend you with a green check last game how exactly do you townfirm yourself and what makes you choose to do it in any given game?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Nah buddy you can call OMGUS all you like but me coming on to some random "lol dayvig the sub who has been asleep and hasn't read D1 yet" post is SHADY. It's not OMGUS, you just straight up made a bad and unhelpful post.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Like what do you not want me to read from D1? I haven't even made a reads list but you make that post? What villager ever suggests something like that lol?