1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Zack

Zack Squib

I mean it's.... Obviously not completely serious. Your reaction to it is weird.

2. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Also Cute you think me having a TR on you after a couple hours worth of posts can't be changed by you making a shady and bad post. Like ? do you know how this game works??
    --- Post automerged ---
    You making that post at all is weird. Point?

3. Zack

Zack Squib

Yeah, getting this bent out of shape over that post seems completely normal.

4. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Someone dayvig yeti then let's lunch newcomb.

5. .113

.113 Squib

Vira was Meh because i hadnt seen anything. With that post ive seen enough to put her as scum. Whats so weird about that? It wasnt Meh i can decide on her... Dont twist stuff. Youre better than that

6. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I'm confused. How does Zack intend to kill Kalas with that plan?

7. Zack

Zack Squib

Anyways I meant to just pop in, say that, and go read my book then eat dinner. Phone posting sucks. So, yeah.

8. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

This post reminds me I don't think I've seen this wei guy post once since subbing in? Maybe he's in the remaining pages I have to read.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Do you want me to think you're an idiot or ??
    --- Post automerged ---
    I don't care what you use to make a post, don't make a stupid post like that.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Tsaiah is friend but this pop in is :thonk:.

9. Secondhand Revenant

Secondhand Revenant Muggle

New mental image of yeti is the world's largest umbrella.

10. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I have no clue what the Jan/Jari/Miner brotalk is about except some meme is it important in any way to reads?
    --- Post automerged ---
    At least I'd be useful for something.

Ho hum.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh yeah another guy I haven't seen yet I think.

There's probably like 2 other people I can't even think of/haven't been mentioned yet who are itg I don't know exist lel

11. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    So... read them?

12. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Is Jan still around? Feels like he did the usual "hey person I played with last game" when I subbed in but I don't see him leaving any questions for me overnight despite interacting with other people.
    --- Post automerged ---
    The point is if I don't know you're playing by now or haven't read a one of your posts this day you should PROBABLY fix that, but yeah, way to miss it, sport.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh boy I got one.

I'm curious what the reasons are for you not being sure what to make of that cluster of 5. I get you don't have reads on them when you made this post but they aren't in your null section and you say you have reasons for uncertainty so what are those reasons before you reread them and form proper reads?

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Kind of.

Hanging with Fonti right now, and I try not to really play the game when we do that for obvious reasons.

I didn't have questions. Want(ed) for you to settle in and see where you are going for yourself.
    I didn't mention you at all on purpose, because I think I can get more out of you this way.

We can talk about things if you have your first impressions on the game done.

14. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

This is an odd post from .113 because it asks a self-obvious question with one answer - yes because they are his nulls and his post said he was going to review those he hadn't given a read on yet.

Also that he wants this dude to start with my slot yet .113 himself hasn't done much with my slot overnight. Think this is the first time he asks anyone about me in terms of this.

Iunno if outright scummy so much as a post to look useful but isn't.

15. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Tbh, we're secretly playing while preteneding we're not anyway.

16. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

The SR responses to dya seem really... vitriolic... in terms of it's not just replying to accusations and generally countering them. I would know what vitriol in mafia looks like so trust kek. I need to reread dya's ISO of him again but I don't really like his responses to her.

wei pointed out that dya had a spat with Fable on D1 and was frustrated she was being ignored? I feel like I've seen the latter before in a game (that I wasn't in myself) where she was town but I can't place it. Kinda surprised she and Fable would spat. Does this SR thing even count as a spat on her part? It looks more like SR being angry he's under the microscope by her.

17. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Jan is null because they replaced into a slot I was pure-null reading, but then didn't really do much either way that I remember? I do remember quite a few of their posts, like the one that said he was pretty sure Vaimes was town. But those really didn't feel alignment indicating. Oh I just remembered I disliked his push on Newcomb a little too re: his point about taking yeavoxx's prod at Proph seriously when it was a joke.

I've skimmed through the remaining posts D1. There were a couple more small things I disliked. Stuff like how I don't really like the fence sitting and the lack of a vote put down, he has a lot of town reads (which is good I guess if that is how he plays) but his scum reads I don't really agree with.

But a mason claim there is pretty town-y I think. It's completely out of the blue and not something that is game winning on its own - he would have to really establish a scum partner as lock-town. I'll need to keep an eye on the town circles Jan is establishing, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with ignoring them as a lynch target for today.

I've put them all at the top of the respective posts about each person before I then went and did the ISO. I haven't started on vira yet but the reason there is people talked a lot about vira yesterday in the thread that I remember, and when I try to think of my read of them I get ??? So I'm thinking I probably shouldn't have a null read there.

18. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I've got my first impressions I guess, reading into D1 is more like a second impression at this point.

tom and Zack seem interested in engaging with me the sub but I don't really think their posts/angles are all that good especially tom's.

Contrast to Vira and whoever tf else falls into this category where they haven't really bothered with me.

Stan feels less solvey than in WH. Fable seems about the same, so does dya, you were scum in that game so it'd probably be better if you didn't feel the same but I'd need to reread you to give anything concrete there. .113 is okay but when I SR him he's town and when I TR him he's scum so that's a thonker.

fontiiiiiiiiii waddup ain't had much to say to each other yet. I feel like I've only seen scum fonti (turbo/WH and that backup game) so I'll prob rely on people who have her town meta.
    --- Post automerged ---
    OTOH if Jan and a scumbuddy decided to fake masons together wouldn't it be ideal for them if Jan and a lesser-TR buddy claimed mason together? Cause suddenly someone who is struggling to get TR has that "out" of being a mason and thus everyone thinks they're town.

That said I feel like I've seen scum fakeclaiming mason in a NOC once - I just don't think the partner needs to be hard TR for a mason fake to be pulled off.

19. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

I think at this point I've just accepted that .113 doesn't actually read posts before posting. I'm pretty sure he just didn't read/take in my post you picked out. I'm not sure whether that's AI, and I'm currently not trying to get bogged down in a .113 tunnel again, but yeah.
    --- Post automerged ---

20. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I got to be honest here your w/w radar is something else.

I really doubt dya would fake ISOing SR, asking people multiple times to look at her ISO of him, then SR would fling that stuff at her and they back and forth. "Scum theatrics" yeah but spats like that almost always involve 1 town if not 2 and wolves love them because they aren't at all useful for solving but they clog the thread. It isn't making SR look any better just petty so I really don't think w/w would stage this... unless SR wants to be bussed for whatever lol reason.