1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I'm not sure this post is actually headtilt but I'm headtilting at it anyway.

I would kind of like you to elaborate on the mindmelds a bit? I don't think the drunkposting part was very alignment indicative (point out a post if you disagree?) and I...actually can't find any iso context for his 113 push in what is admittedly a halfhearted skim. Specifically - what did you like/agree with in his push?
    --- Post automerged ---
    @tsaiah

I assume you're going to be around soonish; hopefully I'll be around when you start posting, but either way, did you manage to do any reading overnight? I want to see some more real time fox posts, please!

2. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I'll be here the next 3 hours or less than prob not for like 18 after that but then I'll be here.

I'll read the Koalas ISO but also ask me questions.

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

(I'm fully aware that my slot is underwhelming, but I'm not in any state to be posting/reading tonight. I'll be reading the thread in the meantime, but won't actually be actively posting until tomorrow.)

4. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I am very specifically interested on reads on the WH group, but that's not relevant to Koalas iso.

5. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    stanari 359
    zack 338
    yeahvoxxtalknah 256
    tom 231
    miner 189
    fonti 179
    fable 178
    cuthalion 173
    dyachei 170
    jarizok 159
    .113 152
    jan 146
    secondhand revenant 139
    vira 117
    prophylaxis 113
    newcomb 102
    generalhankerchief 95
    koalas 88
    yeti 75
    vaimes 74
    swedishskumbag 60
    weiyaoli 54
    scottpress 45
    tsaiah 26
    sooh 17
    --- Post automerged ---
    Impact/postcount ratio looks good for weiy, tsaiah.
    Bad for cuth.

6. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Help how do I do multi quote
    --- Post automerged ---
    I have like 20 do I click Insert Quotes??

7. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    When you get around to it I'd like your impression of people reacting to fonti/jan/newcomb clearing you/

8. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Yeah.

9. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Yes and then youll get a popup on if you really want to quote them.

10. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Thank

Stan I'll ISO the WH in more detail after Koala, I have brief thots on them in response to Jan.

Only thing that's changed is dya seems to be totally ignoring me? She mentions me but only in terms of me linked with SS so my slot and not me-the-player. I dunno if she thinks I'm gonna try to pick a dumb fight with her again and seems burnt out from the SR thing but I'm not?

11. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    There are definitely some people where it doesn't /feel/ like they've made 100+ posts, lol.

This post is really [thing]. I tried to figure out [thing] but I got distracted in the process of figuring out [thing] so I'm just going to post this and move on with my life.
    --- Post automerged ---
    No, actually...

113, what I was saying was that I didn't think that one post was enough to move Vira from any kind of null to as hard a scumread as you had on her. How am I twisting stuff?
    --- Post automerged ---
    I'm going to chainpost until someone merge breaks. Sorry y'all.

Use more words please?

12. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

AFAICT this is something about Koalas having a self-vote meta? Context is Proph voting him for some gimmick reason. Can anyone explain this?
    What makes you feel like he's different? Someone else asked you about this post that I saw you responded to but you didn't explain WHAT was making you say this in that post.
    Context is in reply to GH saying he was trying a new angle. The following posts are all directed at GH until I say otherwise. I have the advantage, I guess, of only reading D1 Koalas for the first time knowing that GH has flipped town as a mislynch so maybe this stands out to me more than it did live.
    This was either on the first day or second day of the game and this suspicion on GH isn't going to waver or change at all.
    More calling out of GH. Really doesn't like his posts.
    I think I misclicked this quote but w/e
    More calling out GH.
    Ho hum yet you mislynch GH lol. More pushing GH in a way I don't feel him pushing anyone else.

Note he says something like "how can you have Tsaiah as anything but null" to someone and that's like, all he says about Tsaiah despite her lowposting I believe? I doubt we've seen how she reaches reads yet he doesn't seem to push at her, or anyone else, the way he does GH.
    More anti-GH. I guess I haven't read GH to know if this criticism and grilling is warranted from his posts but it feels very directed.

The bolded feels like such a flimsy reason to be seeking support in his GH push. Also this is pedantic but he says does anyone DISagree which presumes the general opinion will be agreement, rather than does anyone AGree. GH drunk posted and Koalas uses that as another tick in the scum checkbox - but GH is town. IDK the bold feels so much like someone with no real case trying to drum up support with fake news.
    More to GH I think + the Tsaiah post I mentioned.
    "Koalas/cuth/jari" were the wolf pool mentioned. -->
    Koalas seems to have a scum lean on Cuth and thinks he's the possible wolf in the pool but I'm PRETTY sure Cuth is going to vote GH but Koalas never interacts with that. I feel like generally if one of your SRs votes the other you would look into that especially with the way he has been tunneled on GH.
    This feels townie to me that he wants to engage with GH but could be faked, see also:
    Seems disappointed GH hadn't actually posted which is something I wouldn't expect from scum since it makes their case easier.
    Vote post onto GH.

There's more posts I didn't get to including the lol-worthy backup claim but can those who have played with Koalas tell me if he has a pattern or habit of tunneling someone on the village, as a wolf? Like is this a scum chasing down a mislynch opportunity on D1? Cause Koalas gets onto GH's case pretty early in the phase and never once lets up. The suspicion on GH turns into full SR/vote. The reason is that GH didn't reply to his rebuttal.

I dunno the focus on pushing GH as scum when GH flipped town feels off to me. I see a couple posts I think are from town but could be faked (lol hedge) and I also don't know if it's more on meta for him to failtunnel as town or to actively try and run down a villager as scum. What I mean is he just kept pushing GH and in every post he makes implying GH is doing something wrong or suspicious, it's non-stop shade, which could have hindered GH's ability to look townie and do townie things. See also: Voxx D1 of Finals with Kami slobbering in his grill.
    --- Post automerged ---
    There are no more words.

Nah it feels like the kinda buying-time pop in scum do where they KNOW they're not doing anything and they don't have the time or motivation to do anything at the point in time they're on, so rather than, y'know, address ANYTHING in the 5 minutes they have (and then get called out for whatever they didn't address) there's just the "more later haha bye :3" promise of content and responses. That just keeps showing up.

13. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Your opinion is noted.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Isn't that the "why I mixed up Fable with someone else" explanation? I feel like that's not super AI?
    --- Post automerged ---
    I'm going to crash. Night all, and belatedly, hope y'all had a nice Halloween if you did anything for it. Looking forward to that yummy Tsaiah content!

14. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Moderator Note:

Effective immediately Owner replaces ScottPress!

Carry on.

15. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Hi. Got called into work unexpectedly and basically had no time to do anything today. I'm sorry. I'll do better tomorrow.

16. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Hi everyone, I haven't read a lick of anything yet, but I'll see what I can do.

17. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    (JK, hi Owner!)

18. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Hi Owner!
    Should be easy to catch up there's hardly any posts.

19. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Hey Owner.

I'll think your slot is town forever.

20. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    I approve the miner vote.

Also, is fonti still around, I was wondering if my multi-quoting would be a problem or not?