1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Yeti, ILU but I think you overreacted to Zack's dayvig post too.

2. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

And I powerwolfed and bussed HARD in that Popcorn. I probably deflected to my teammates I was bussing when I got pressured but I actually can't really remember.
    --- Post automerged ---
    EAT my shorts.
    --- Post automerged ---
    That being said you can look at the Finals D1 where I didn't really care people like FS were SRing me versus later when Yraelz kept making his dumb wall about me and I just outright ignored him I got too tilted by it. I can respect his play since he was scum but in the moment I REEEE'd.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Hey Stan this is the second "haha content later just popping in!!" post Tsaiah has made since I subbed in and though she is a sweetie this is what I'm talking about that scum do to continually delay actual content, especially if there are more villagers under suspicion at the time than wolves and they just need to chill.

I await the Tsaiah realposts tho

3. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Do you think Zack's post was genuinely an expression of "kill Yeti now"?
    --- Post automerged ---
    I'm aware, but also...zzz.

4. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

WTF is the 'appropriate amount' to agree with someone's posts?

Iunno normally scum have trouble faking SRs on people they know are town but Zack seems to have the opposite problem where he can't actually give reasons to TR people ????

5. Miner

Miner Order Member

Lynch: Yeti

Pretty sure I don't remember you being this abrasive from last game.

OOG note: Please stop.

6. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I dunno but that doesn't really matter to me, it was a stupid post with a negative sentiment for the benefit of the village. You never want to kill a sub before they can catch up and interact (if they're a sub who WILL do that).

7. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    A threat with no weight hardly warrants your reaction.

8. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Do I seriously have to say this again? Cause you barely posted that game and subbed in after I was most abrasive D1. Shock, it's my first day in the game! TF you think you can read me from WH for? Did you even post a read on me once that game lol

This is another fake reason for voting someone not to mention SCUM AREN'T ABRASIVE.

Y'all can feel free to lose this game if you want to vote people for not sucking up to you and being friendly, or hey, maybe you're scum and are butthurt I'm not nice to you but you still need my mislynch. OR, if you're town, you can actually READ and think critically.

9. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    Want to know what it is?

Last game you made excuses for why everyone could be scum that seemed steeped in paranoia. I'm not seeing this that this game. You're less speculative and pushing more.

10. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I know that thinking critically when you have an ego and are salty someone doesn't care about it can be hard but egos don't win you games lol.

11. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    @Stanari do you know what I'm talking about?

12. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    She was abrasive in WH, but she mostly mellowed out before you replaced in.

I have the vague sense that the way in which she is abrasive is different, but don't quote me on that.

13. Miner

Miner Order Member

You're not saying anything useful.

And you're being blatantly not-useful with what you've posted so far, whining about a throwaway comment from Zack and the fact that other people saw it as a meme and continued it.

So hey, let's dayvig Yeti and lunch Newcomb.

14. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I...can kind of get that sense? I need to look at WH again to pin it down, though, give me a minute.

15. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I haven't read like 3/4+ of the game's posts from D1 so this sort of IS a D1 for me in terms of info I have to be paranoid about.

Like this is Fair but it has a really obvious reason, except the last part that you think I'm pushing more?? I pushed hard AF for .113 and if you think ANYTHING I have done here of saying "this post is shady" "whats up with these dudes wagons" is comparable... I think you might be open wolfing. I don't think I'm pushing FOR LYNCHES at all, just pushing for info and responses.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Read my posts moron and you'll see I'm more useful than half the people who BEGAN this game in terms of content and responses D2.

Jesus Christ I swear y'all don't understand what content is here or something ??

16. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    How is it a fake reason? Like, do you think Miner made it up?

Also, you not being nice is not a reason to scumread you, but you overreacting could be.

17. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I truly don't understand how you come up with these w/w pairings for me, I'm not a wolf aside, but the people you group me with are just like you're reading a completely different game to the one I'm posting in.

18. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    Oh, see, it feels like you're specifically pushing for lynches. Like with Zack, it doesn't feel like you're allowing yourself anything other than a scum read. And you have enough info there that you should have paranoia.

19. Miner

Miner Order Member

I feel like either you're antagonistic in general and can't handle people voting you, or this is a smokescreen and you're actually just a wolf.

Either way, I want you dead.

20. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Legit I don't get it. How do so many people here read my posts and come to the most blatantly wrong conclusions from stuff that isn't even in them possible?

Like I can sub back out if it would help the village's chances to get someone who jives with the meta here because clearly there is some huge dysfunction between how I post on my home forum and get easily and wildly TR and whatever TF you people SR for or make w/w teams for. I don't even know how to overcome it. It's ludicrous to me.

I'm not pushing for any lynches especially not until I've read up on more people ?? I definitely don't feel like I have enough info to push a lynch on anyone here, all I have is D2 and a couple ISOs of D1.

My read on Zack WAS a TR until I thought he made a really shady and negative to town utility post. I haven't seen much to change my mind especially his wimpy AF reasons for pretty much ALL his TRs in comparison to his SRs. It feels like he wants people to be thinking more strongly about his SRs than to trust in his TRs so he can backtrack on them later.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Why do you play mafia if you think like this then lol it doesn't win games ???????????????????