1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Miner

Miner Order Member

Look.

I tried to be peaceful. I tried to tell you to stop it with the personal attacks. I tried to explain to you my position. The post you quote is when you crossed the line between me trying to help you see the error of your ways into just me not caring anymore.

And honestly, you haven't given anyone any indication you're willing to make any effort to just be a decent human being. And I won't tolerate that.

2. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    There is a point at which you can expect other people to stop being polite to you, but it's usually after you've been impolite to them for a while.

This is not a judgement on your play, but I also don't think it's reasonable to play abrasively and not expect at least some people to be abrasive back.

I'm also 99.95% sure that wasn't fake. Does that change your perception of it any?

3. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I guess tom dropped Koalas from his team of 4 he pushed but the fact that Koalas was someone I looked into and asked about his GH case and tom said we were w/w... I know that was more off of SS's vote on him (again, I think the vote is never w/w but whatever), BUT I had also said I thought backup was a totally easy fakeclaim for scum in one of my first few posts. Still, it feels like tom just kinda pairs people in the PoE or who squabble together as wolves and I truly don't see the village perspective making him think the squabbles are w/w. Maybe if he explained why he thought each he's said could be w/w.

Honestly GH is the D1 wagon that SS would've looked w/w with to me, the way he avoided ending on GH's wagon. But GH was town.

4. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    <3 Miner too, btw.

Actually, just, <3 all of you. Have a bird gif.

[​IMG]

5. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Nah being passive aggressive while also being like "oh please let's all be nice" is fake. PA is always fake. My rl homeland is infamous for it.

I don't feel like I was impolite to Miner before that or even in my response to his post you quoted. Unless you consider me saying I thought he was limply active in WH is "impolite" rather than kind of true from my perspective his involvement was underwhelming.

People can be abrasive back they just can't do that AND go "omg stop being abrasive yourself."

6. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    See and now neither of you are paying attention because the team I built was a bunch of reachy townreads on each other and little pushes that didn't go anywhere.

7. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    This is not polite, my friend.

8. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I dunno I don't consider not bubbly to be the same as impolite.

Especially in response to a fake vote.

9. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    If it helps I have no problem with your brashness.
    It's a part of my normal game that gets toned down to play here.

10. Miner

Miner Order Member

Thank you tom.

11. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

At least this will be useful for y'all to look at how many people aren't bothering to solve me in the SLIGHTEST but just going "you're abrasive! and your entrance was bad! and you maybe seem different from WH! (which isn't true)"

Pay some attention to those who are tossing votes on me without bothering to ask me anything or pry into my posts at all beyond this super pathetic cop-out of "you're kinda mean when people just throw nonsense reasons to SR you at you."

Like legit the people on the village failreading me now won't bother with this post until I flip town but after that at least you can go look at who's going for what they think is LHF based off absolutely nothing substantial in terms of actual scumhunting. Scum, again, try to fit in and sit under the radar - unless it's a power/deepwolf but they sure AF don't get to their positions by being abrasive like this lol. The people using that as reasons to SR/vote me and not bothering to actually dig into solving my slot are probably mafia thinking this is free but it's gonna come back to bite you slouches.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I'm AFK until someone actually wants to talk real mafia talk and not passive aggressiveness/fake reasons. I wish I could say I'd be less salty after but I tried that in Finals with Yraelz and nope his stupid af push on me tilted tf out of me every time lmao.

12. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    One Stanari thinks that was impolite.

I realize I'm not the arbiter of manners or anything, though.

13. Zack

Zack Squib

Why is it okay as town?

14. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Though this is probably for the best, all things considered. However, you want to revisit this point later, I think it would improve the gamestate.

<3

15. Zack

Zack Squib

Yeti, read Newcomb and give me a hot read on him.

16. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well this is a fun thread to drop into.

@fontisian I'll let you know when a relevant flip comes up?

Yeti was there non-rhetorical questions in your iso of me? I didn't do much more then skim it.

There were other things but I can't remember. Hold on.

17. Secondhand Revenant

Secondhand Revenant Muggle

Mmm. It's really not and I'd still avoid it, but at least it's not trying to win at all costs. Suppose I just hate someone if they do it just to win instead of getting upset and overreacting.

18. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Oh right. @owner vote was a joke from signups. Go check my Eid interaction.

Stanari how's your reading comprehension coming?

19. Zack

Zack Squib

Nah I mean, it can just be getting upset and overreacting as either alignment, not just a coldly calculated move to win. I'd expect you of all people to realize wolves can get mad (no offense or anything)?

20. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

"can those who have played with Koalas tell me if he has a pattern or habit of tunneling someone on the village, as a wolf? Like is this a scum chasing down a mislynch opportunity on D1? Cause Koalas gets onto GH's case pretty early in the phase and never once lets up. The suspicion on GH turns into full SR/vote. The reason is that GH didn't reply to his rebuttal."

You're a poor person to answer this but nobody else has ????

This is what I'm talking about with the above I have a valid and genuine question about Koalas' consistent push onto GH all D1 and it's ignored in favor of "bad entrance." Like do people want to solve the game or whine?
    --- Post automerged ---
    K.

Hot take before reading is he has one super long post today and nothing else I remember which is never a great sign.