1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] & Awakening

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    There's a part of me that doesn't even care if Nowi is garbage. She's on a broom!

2. mrkain

mrkain Second Year

Glad they brought back the Ursula battle. I missed it the first time. Now I can finally put DB3 on reinhardt.

3. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Worst case is that Nowi is hone fliers fodder. Frankly, with a blade tome, unless her speed is awful, she'll be useful.

Edit: Since I'm collecting data to try and see where the cutoffs are, would everyone mind providing their current arena tier as well as their score this week and their rank? I want to see the changes in the required scores for upper tier arena.

For me, 4926 is 310/10,264 in tier 19 to go into tier 20

4. Gengar

High Score:
    Don't judge that weird team lol. I always go into AA with a weak first team...[​IMG]

5. Gengar

High Score:
    Oh ffs. Pulled Ayra... +Def-spd

Genuinely curious if it's worth running a DC/Wrath build because of the def boost/speed bane...

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  6. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

It's fine. I do my arena runs with horse emblem because I'm lazy as well. I'm part of the problem :p

7. Consumptus

Consumptus Groundskeeper

It's between 4920 to 4930 to stay in tier 20. Steadily climbing every week. Roughly the same for top 5k AA, slightly lower at 4900 I would guess.

I stopped being able to get it with a team of the Brave Heroes with full SI. They didn't score high enough despite the sp padding.

8. Gengar

High Score:
    I got into T20 once, but it was so unfun to do I've decided to just bounce between 18 and 19 forever.

The scoring system is stupid af.

9. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    19+ is just continuous 40+++++ b-lyn / Rein / Camus or Sig / PerfAzura teams with double reposition.

It bores me to no end. I am perfectly happy to sit in the 17 - 18 bracket where you get some variety.

10. Gengar

High Score:
    I wish the Heroes had a more wildly varying scaling system.

Like, wildly insomuch if you did a Deathless run with 4 Lachesis, you'd get 6k points where a Deathless run of 4x blyn gets you 4.5k etc.

The main point being you don't need Deathless Runs with inferior Heroes.

11. Gengar

High Score:
    So I've been messing around with my shitty IV Ayra...

She's pretty good. I think I take back what I said about nonDC units being basically inferior.

Caveats obviously.

Brave Lucina with Reposition is a must. She offers insane buffs (esp since my Ayra has speed bane).

Second is edgy Azura with WoM and TA. Being able to WarpDance on Ayra and giving her an even greater buff is also insane.

She pretty much 1shots everything in the game save bulky blues, and some bulky reds, which my Green mate (I'm using Diedre, but could also use Sonya) dispatches nicely.

DD rune, her Def boon and Azura's temp fury buff lets her bait archers rather solidly too (haven't tested against Lyn), so there's that.

Ike is obviously the better enemy phase unit (esp since I gave him Steady Breath,QR3 and Aether), but neither he nor Ryoma match her sheer killing potential.

Too bad they fucking put her in a banner with Erdigan, but I hear they might be adding a 4* version...

12. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    My Ayra is +speed, so I lucked out on that. And yeah. She's bawse for player phase if you have dancer support. Highish native attack, plus one of the highest speeds in the game.

Effie and Lukas are really the only units that can tank her effectively for more than two turns.

13. Gengar

High Score:
    Ergo why I run the green mage.

I feel the speed bane most against lonqu and Athena, which almost makes me just want to run sword breaker... The Def boon does make dueling noticeably easier. Obviously, irrelevant in Arena, but not everywhere else.

Her speed is so ridiculous though that I barely notice it in most situations.

14. Gengar

High Score:
    Lol, I got vamp Henry. Arden gobbled him up immediately and now he can run far xD

Now I can spend the month trying to get the jailbait.

15. Gafgarion

Gafgarion Second Year

Anyone done with CC 13 & 14 yet? Regular Nowi QR takes down her flying self, Sigurd and Arya, also LnD Tharja can tank and kill Henry and Deirdre (despite Divine Naga). That was a fun challenge.

16. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    With BK on my armor team, I feel like adding Arden will be overkill, despite his OP 100% quadding abilities with an upgraded brash assault seal. Two low res Red units with all those Reins running around will mean lots of losses on the open maps.

I hate feeding non-duplicate 5 stars to other 5 stars, but I'm sorely tempted to feed my shitty IV H. Henry to my awesome +res H. Jakob. If I give him guidance as well as armor march, he'll be an awesome debuffer/armor centerpiece/anti-mage tank. Hoping I can score another H. Henry so I don't have to decide.

17. Gengar

High Score:
    Meh, DD, Fort Arm Hector tanks Rein fine.

But yeah, caring a lot less about Arena lately anyway.

18. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Fffffffffuck. Guidance seal is fliers only. There goes that idea. See yah H. Jakob. Enjoy never getting used.

19. Gengar

High Score:
    Lol. I just realised that too.

Got Nowi btw. Fucking pain learning btome and L&D on her...

I dunno why people are calling her trash. She has very similar stats to Corin and Camilla...

20. Gengar

High Score:
    Fucking standard. Got Amelia with my free summon on the new banner after just completing an armour team and getting armour march from Halloween.

She's -def+SPD, do not even sure if she's worth investing in.

Lesson of the day: Don't be so hasty with saccing limited units... Even if they have abilities you wanna feed to better ones...

I think it goes to show how good Ayra is btw that I'm not even tempted to roll for Ryoma in his banner (given that I already have Ike and Ayra too tbf)