1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. .113

.113 Squib

Well i read the post and forgot that 3 people died plus i am town so Kinda Yeah, its no excuse that i just woke up though and the coffee part was a joke

2. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Why did you feel the need to clarify that the coffee part was a joke when Miner's post was, I think, a criticism of you using the fact that you weren't totally awake or lucid or whatever?

3. .113

.113 Squib

Because she took the whole situation so Seriously

4. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    @tsaiah

Thoughts on this exchange?

5. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Fable homie this post is $#!%

Afternoon.

6. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Hi Yeti! I'd enjoy your take on this page too.

7. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I have her as possible scum for this reason yes. Well, specifically because in Koreaboo she made a lot of "catching up" "omg real life" posts but also always included actual content in those posts. In this game I saw her make at least 3 "omg real life/i have time now though maybe" posts on D2 that had NO content and we got NO content until her wall as EoD2 approached. I feel like it was harder for her to fake the drive by content because she was more conscientious about giving a shady read than she was as town where she had wagons and stuff that she didn't know the alignments of everyone to comment about.

Tsaiah seems like a happy genuine person no matter what so I have a hard time TRing her for being that way? Like I can see it as a consistent tone as any alignment. I don't want to vote her until we do get more content (or content-delaying posts) though so my read can be based off said content and not the stalling of.
    --- Post automerged ---
    No Amrock scumtell lmao but I'm on 97 and "this page" is 100 so give me a few to get there.

Hi!
    --- Post automerged ---
    Can you not tho.

8. Miner

Miner Order Member

I'm a dude.

9. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

If Vira is indeed scum do you think that whoever gave the meta on her and townread her for it could be a partner with her or just a case where meta failed them reading between one good scumgame to this game?

10. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    If she hadn't read anything at all, I think this is not alignment indicative.

Happy Tsaiah is less clearing than unhappy Tsaiah is concerning.

11. .113

.113 Squib

Sry mixed that up

12. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Actually, Miner, do you have any thoughts on this exchange?

13. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

lol WTF is this post even?? The ONLY difference in the reads is Stanari and Vira trade out for each other depending on if .113 is wolf or town.

Why even make this post and frame it as "here is what I think the team is if .113 is either alignment" when you just straight up think some combo of these people is scum?

Like legit it's the exact same total PoE except Vira-Stan for both alignments and I don't think wei really gives Good Reasons why the team is me/Cuth/Stan for-sure if .113 is scum versus why it's Vira/Newcomb/Miner if he's town .... but Cuth/me/Newcomb/Miner are in the PoE as scum either way.

It's pretty much just an excuse to shade half the game and say "I would lynch you no matter what .113 flipped" lol. I smell FAKE.

14. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I think there is a distinction here and it is a little concerning that you don't see it.

15. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I think they could be v/v, I think one is very likely a wolf, I kiiiind of doubt both are wolves except fonti's push on Zack went absolutely nowhere and she never tried to get him lynched because it was a "soft read" or some other excuse.

fonti feels like she's open wolfing half the time to me.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I don't think he has a good reason for why my slot is w/w with Cuth outside of "I think you could both be w/w with .113" which to me says he didn't put thought into how much sense his scumteams actually made. Suggesting me/Newcomb could be w/w as well if either of us is filling in a slot on the wolfteam when the other is his for-sure wolf is ludicrous to me as well and I think again demonstrates he's not actually thinking about the teams, just shading everyone in his PoE.

16. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Actually I kind of agree with this sentiment sometimes, but the other half of the time, the words she writes sounds really really good?

17. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

This feels like an overreaction because it's not really an accurate response to what I said.

I never asked to know why you moved off SR. In fact I KNOW why you moved off, because I DID read your posts where you said you were shifting to SR town which I think I even directly asked you and you replied to.

I was replying to Tsaiah who wanted to know if anyone TR SR at EoD2. I told HER to ask you about why you moved off SR, if she was interested in people who TR him at EoD2.

For complaining I didn't read your posts and I'm dumb you... didn't read mine?

18. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I kind of want to disagree but, hmm, remind me to come back to this after Wei responds.

19. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I... really don't think a vig would shoot tom? Certainly not there. This is weird speculation unless Newcomb is softing he's the vig who shot tom lol.
    --- Post automerged ---
    What makes you say the other vig shot Proph/Proph's guard and not that other guy who died? I believe the other guy was under suspicion and was a fair shot to come from a vig?

Also I would think if tom was an even-night vig the one who shot the yeahvoxx dude was an odd-night vig - otherwise where was the odd-night vig N1 if this third vig shot then AND N2? (maybe not in existence lel)
    --- Post automerged ---
    Wow p97 had a lot of posts with substance I wanted to respond to so much better than that night y'all made like half a page of junk.

20. .113

.113 Squib

Mafia have a joat is more likely