1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    You think mafia used a vig JOAT shot on N2 because...

2. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

This post I am kind of ok with except the entire list of who he tagged as town but

Why tho

On ANY of this

Why Vira, why fonti, why do you think we're all town?

3. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    I did read your post. But the way you stated it in your piece to tsaiah made it appear that you weren't interested in telling her or that you didn't recall. So I clarified. Again.

It's not an overreaction. It's being tired of the bullshit. There's a difference.
    --- Post automerged ---
    So you have 2 choices with what you said. Either you're trying to shade me for my vote move OR you didn't remember or care why I switched my vote. Neither is villagery.

4. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Like I also SR fonti and Vira but why does Jari? Why should I sheep him? Why does he TR those he TRs?

5. .113

.113 Squib

Why not?

Maybe they wanted two people out? Show confusing? Maybe Vira is the joat and they knew she wouldnt last long so they had to use it tonight? Maybe they got scared the vig would randomly hit The joat?

Is it really that hard to Come up with an answer for that question?

6. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I agree that Newcomb's even + shotted vig spec is kind of meh but I believe the consensus was that Street was the scumkill.

7. .113

.113 Squib

Show confusing was sow confusion before it got autocorrected

8. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Or choice 3: Tsaiah asked for people who thought SR was townie at EoD2 and I told her to talk with you and fonti about it because you both voted Koalas at a specific point. Tsaiah seems to want to talk to people in real-time so I felt that me rehashing your reason wasn't really what she wanted if I could direct her to two people to ask.

I also brought up why you might have shifted as scum, your TR on SR aside.

If you step back are you actually scumreading me or just upset you feel you've been ignored a lot this game/people don't read your posts? Cause like, I did read your posts, I just wanted Tsaiah to talk with you/fonti directly about her question?

9. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Some of these are okay I guess but a mafia vig holstering N1 but shooting N2 feels vaguely ?? to me.

10. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    I've been actively scumreading you.

11. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I swear to God this dude has like 5 different names people use for him in thread it made rereading SO DANG HARD.

.113 kept using YVNT or whatever and I thought it was an actual acronym and was like well whatever tf is going on there until I got to reread D1 and see the dude's name was that acronym but then people call him Street and Suburb and whatever else.

WHY HAVE ANY OF YOU DONE THIS.

12. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    Like, I feel like you're disregarding yesterday and my vote on your slot.

13. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    To make thread more confusing, obviously.

14. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Well if you're town we should hash that one out then.

15. .113

.113 Squib

Well maybe they planned to keep it but the vig is getting heat in the thread, Also N2 seems better (than n1) because you have a better grasp of who you will be able to mislynch and not

16. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    I don't believe you are town and have told you why a few times.

17. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I didn't catch it myself but I was reading the interaction. I wasn't sure what to make of it and that's why I wanted to ask you about it (to give you something to real-time talk about).

Like the sense that SR wasn't really caring about his impending doom was there for me? And that's why I said I thought that Koalas was shadier in a vacuum. Without Koalas' backup claim I would have voted Koalas off content versus SR a while before. But I didn't pick up on the chain of posts you quoted as specifically as you did.

It sucks that even if I had picked up on it, we still had v/v wagons, so me being like "yeah I also think SR is towny here" would've had no impact on what happened because I wasn't TRing Koalas. Maybe tom would have shot elsewhere if this had been pointed out? I do think he was right to shoot the counterwagon though from a mechanics standpoint.

18. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I've only got a minute and only had a chance to skim everything since I went to bed but pretty disappointed with the lack of votes on Vira right now, don't think it could be any more obvious she's mafia here, particularly if you factor in the fact that it's almost been 24 hours since I've dropped the case on her and there's currently 2 people voting her only while lots of people agree that she's probably scum.

Still continue to dislike Fables angle of selfvoting and "I'm sticking with my hard TR on her" and don't entirely agree with Newcombs reasoning of "I don't see Fable taking this route as mafia" in that I remember Fable trying a similar type thing in RWBY where when he was in a bad position for the first time in the game his reaction was to selfvote there too, the situations not anywhere near identical but I don't think it's something outside of his scum range here. I'd really like him to put his big boy pants on and actually start playing this properly here which I know he's capable of otherwise if he maintains this I'm going to be care less and less if he dies at some point.

Remember someone asking if Viras scum do I think the people that were meta defending and town reading her earlier are likely partners and the answer is possibly? I think there's probably a mix of townies that were wrong on her and partners that were comfortable squeezing her into the town section, it's something I'd have to do more reading on.

The whole "Even night vig and X shot vig that shot Tom" is meh for me, I don't see him ever being vig shot, I can see a few different things happening none of which openly discussing is a good idea and we'll leave it like that.

@Newcomb - Are you genuinely contemplating me being mafia here? If so that's kind of a kick to the guts since I'd say the two people in the game most familiar with my play is probably Vaimes and yourself and well I don't trust Vaimes to read me correctly anymore; think I'm well and truly outside of my scum range already too. If you're around I've got ~1 hour before I leave and won't be back for ~24 hours so actually running through a few things would be nice; you've got Tsaih inside your possible scum pool, can you explain that one to me since I'd put her in my second top town grouping here. I'd also love a little bit on what you think of Fonti's reads on Miner & Scott, I find the Miner one more convincing here and am tinfoiling a world where Fonti/Owner is a thing. What do you make of Fontis play throughout this day phase so far? I'm trying to toss up whether she's mafia that's hard bussing me and hoping I drop my scum read on her in the process while bussing Vira or if she's town that's just reevaluated overnight and has come to a fairly similar reads situation to me organically.

19. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I guess I'll go ISO diving in a bit cause I know you've made the posts but (don't tilt) don't remember the specifics.

20. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Reg I literally couldn't care less what you think.