1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    With the cuth post you're referring to it was point 5 I liked (I think it was off memory but I'm not looking back) where he finally said why me and fonti were in his PoE and they seemed reasonable so I kinda thought "okay this entire process seems possible for village!cuth" but it wasn't anything super strong, just enough to make me not want to lynch d1. I can't remember anything he's done lately though which should probably be worrying.

As far as Vira goes remind me of what your read of her is?

2. .113

.113 Squib

If you get this upset because people don't agree on a townread with out explanation its probably time to take a break.

3. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I have explained that's why I'm fucking annoyed, it isn't my fault you can't read.

And that's not even why I'm upset, I'm upset because people got on my case for doing exactly what I said I was going to do before the game started and then started guilt tripping me when I got annoyed about it.

That kind of manipulation is seriously fucked up.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Like Reg going "I hate you when you're like this" the first time I call something dumb and pretending like I haven't tried to not be like that all game seriously fucking hurts so no I don't really fucking care what anyone else thinks at this point.

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Hi.

Stop being mean to each other itt. If there’s a problem, you talk to the mod. The end.

Anything else is rule-breaking and making other players sift through your emotional baggage to try and read you, which sucks for everyone.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I could vote owner. If anyone’s purposefully avoiding the thread, it’s her.

5. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    I feel like that's part of the problem with this game. There are a lot of wall posts just talking around one another instead of to one another. Some of them have to be fake. I think Yeti is one of the fakes. I don't think she's trying to really solve the game. I feel the same way about Fonti's walls.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I could vote her, as well.

Can you tell me about your read on Yeti and why?

6. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Welcome to the fucking problem I've been trying to work through for months now.

But that's how things get done here because emotions and direct conversations are evil.

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

There were some posts by Yeti that I liked, probably her reactions to being scumread. I’d have to look at her posts again after work.

Haven’t forgotten tsaiah and wei, just wanted to pop in for a bit before work.

8. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    Would really like it if you could address Yeti for me. I'm trying to understand why people are townreading her and I'm just not getting anywhere.

9. .113

.113 Squib

You mean play differently? I remember you wrote something about that but i mean Ive only played with you once as far as I can tell. Maybe twice? I can only compare to last game really. If I did some comparison it wasnt to piss you off it was because its what i had to go on, but sorry if you took it that way (i realize there are a few others you're probably talking about though, but i can only answer for myself).

As for Vira, maybe i missed it or just forgot about it but i cant recall the explanation, sorry. But to be honest i usually just do me and while I would value the input of people that know and have played with someone i still make my own decision. Especially if they do something i find scummy.
    Its what i explained about vaimes, 3 people townclear him so thats fine but if he starts writing and acting scummy i dont care what they say, i will assume he is scum.

If I don't have my own opinions there's not much point in playing.

Also for The record i really hope you don't quit playing but maybe you need a break. Im playing the worst game Ive ever played over here tbh and its pissing me off but im really trying to not let it go out over anyone else. Saying you're going to ignore 3 people Kinda makes it hard to play (im glad you still answered though!)

10. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    It doesn't seem like owner got past even the first few hours of d1 on her catch up and mostly commented on irrelevant things, would really like to know how anyone can V read that slot.

11. .113

.113 Squib

Just for The record, who exactly do you think is town reading her?

I mean I find her somewhat towny but not like I just wanna drop it and look elsewhere. I just felt there are more scummy people to deal with first

12. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I know. I’ll get to it as soon as I can.

I get off work about ~three hours before EOD.

13. .113

.113 Squib

Just for The record, owner was ScottPress right?

Cause i remember everyone shooting me down when i said ScottPress was a wolf.

14. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    That is correct.

15. .113

.113 Squib

So if owner is scum that should Basically clear me?

I could vote there

16. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    Well, look how many people have been willing to vote her. I'm giving concrete reasons to scum read her and it's just being ignored over and over again.

I appreciate it.

I also didn't shoot anyone down about scott. I don't think anyone clearly stated why they thought they were town, tbh.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Here. I'll change my vote. But please, for the love of god, will everyone at least fucking look at Yeti? She's not acting like town.

vote: Owner

17. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Vote:Owner

--- Post automerged ---
    Dya do you anyone Yeti could be w/w with specifically?

Or she's just generally wolfy for her?

18. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    Generally wolfy for her. And SS was generally wolfy for him.

19. .113

.113 Squib

Can't speak for anyone else but Ive had little time and energy to play this game +some personal stuff so i Basically had to focus on just a few things. Ive read it but havent had time to make a proper decision on it and answering you then would just be bad.

20. Miner

Miner Order Member

Lol.