1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    Why *not* newcomb?

I was just starting to warm up to the idea of fonti town.

2. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    How is nobody wolf reading me?

3. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    You're not a wolf.

4. .113

.113 Squib

Hehe

Like Ive said i had a really bad start because of personal stuff so i forgive you

5. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Magic.

6. .113

.113 Squib

Why should we?

7. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I could be.

8. .113

.113 Squib

I Kinda hope you are :)

9. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    No, you couldn't be.
    --- Post automerged ---
    The same level of idiot-savantness in this read as there was in mega-fantastic.

10. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    But like I spent all of yesterday defending Vira and I tried pushing Tsaiah but then stopped as soon as I got any resistance to it. That's super wolfy.

11. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    TWTBAW, too.

12. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Huh. I thought Jari couldn't be the mason beause Jan would have told him tge scumread on me was dumb. Weird.

Drop the miner bomb, Jari.

13. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    It's the anime avatar imo.

14. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Shhh.

And Dya, Newcomb could be the X, I'm still trying to figure him out.

15. fontisian

Also, I was about to say to Stanari that no more than two of Jari and .113 can be scum, because one is trying to pocket the other.

16. .113

.113 Squib

no more than 2?

17. fontisian

I'm pretty sure Newcomb is town.
    --- Post automerged ---
    No more than one, sorry.

18. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    Why?
    --- Post automerged ---
    If miner wolf, 113 is lock town.

19. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Oh that's. True. I guess.

Gyah.

20. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Tsaiah ISO

Fits well with Miner for how she handles the Copy Paste stuff (#1398)

Could be with Newcomb for #2616

Yeti more likely town for tsaiah pocketing him while notably refraining from townreading him(SS). (#2441)

Stanari spewed clear if she wasn't already from tsaiah's pockets. Same for Vaimes.

The Miner read here is so empty. It's all meta from someone who has 0 of that on him. Scum reads are always fake ofc, but to put him so high on her wall is committing to that read, which scum don't want to do, mislynches and all. Fable is right there too, but it feels more like an afterthought and like it's inevitable from her pov that he's going to get consensus town status... TMI and credgrab? The Scott read is all sorts of safe. Can't get alignment thoughts from that, unless it's that tsaiah doesn't seem to be invested in having Scott be townread. Same for Dya. Actually slight +town for both those slots maybe. Very maybe. The Yeti read is less about Yeti and more about tsaiah calling herself "quiet town" lululul. Could be tsaiah guilting SS into more defense of her/distant pocketing? I alrdy had +town for the SS slot earlier anyway.

I also feel like tsaiah's want to townread Fonti is coming through in that section, even if she isn't yet committing to doing so. Could be my bias turning a pocket attempt into that though. The "unless she's prone to powerwolfing?" question in particular is interesting here, because she is ofc, but if someone points that out, the obvious response/out from tsaiah is 'Ok. But still like it...'. Tsaiah seems invested in bringing up Newcomb paranoiah. Noted. +town Newcomb. +town for 113. That read is just a townread, but she filed it under weirdness. There's nothing weird about it, it's a townread with the caveat that tsaiah can't read him. +scum Cuth. That entry is all about an in to bus there if thread continues to vote there with a possible out in the 'waiting for a turning point' part. It's a scumread but in the weirdness category, the opposite of the 113 read. Wei doesn't get a read at all? Slight +town on the basis that tsaiah doesn't feel like that ballsy a scum player and there's really no harm in not reading town players as scum.

Tsaiah's defense against Yeti does NOT feel like she knows YETI is her teammate who's not going to bury her. Yeti is just lock town at this point.(#4209)

Tsaiah just blatantly doesn't care about how people read 113. He's just another town to her? Alternatively she doesn't want to townread her buddies? With Miner she does though (assuming...), sooo. The double follow up... ugh.

Tsaiah continues to pocket Fable. Locktown Fable as well I guess. (A bunch of posts I can't be bothered to keep track of the numbers of.)

Wow, that @ 113 at the end of tsaiah's SR revelation. "Any particular reason you're so scummie?" +town 113.(#4883)

The casual @ fonti "want to be town?" +scum Fonti. Also tsaiah refusing to commit to a read on Fonti. (#4895)

+town Dya for the casual "dya/vira not w/w?" sarcastic commentary on 113's case on her? (#5243)

And finally:
    How did Wei get into tsaiah's town pile? Also mildly concerned that there's too many people that I'm townreading there, so resorted to some Dya tinfoil.